Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Laugh 'til you cry 
Site Admin

Post Laugh 'til you cry
Some of these aren't funny, but a few of them had me laughing to the point of tears.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:06 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Laugh 'til you cry
Could this be the meaning of life? And what's he doing with his middle finger?

Caption: Life is good.

Attachments:
boy and breakfast.jpg
boy and breakfast.jpg [ 40.7 KiB | Viewed 6643 times ]

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:53 am
Site Admin

Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?" She responded, "Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him."

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

"If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair."

=====

Funny, I'm from Georgia, too.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:04 pm
Site Admin

Disguised weapons can be useful in a dangerous situation. Here's what happens when you look for them on Craigslist.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:08 am

Hugh Martin trying to promote himself as a truth-seeker! Image

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:28 pm
Site Admin

Although quite funny, due the the absurdity of being knifed in the thigh by a toddler (or is it really so absurd?), the basic concept behind the cartoon is an interesting illustration of the winning strategy to the Prisoner's Dilemma, which is "tit for tat". This strategy played a starring role in evolution, it seems, specifically the evolution of social dynamics.

Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:36 am
Site Admin

I was served this ad on a video I wanted to watch, and I found it brilliant. My compliments to the team that produced it. I've never seen bathroom humor done so "tastefully". It sure hit my funny bone.

This Unicorn Changed the Way I Poop - #SquattyPotty

Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:13 pm
Site Admin

Got this in my email from a red-neck friend. This is what happens to the language when sociopaths dominate politics.

Due to the climate of political correctness now pervading America, Kentuckians, Tennesseans and West Virginians will no longer be referred to as HILLBILLIES. You must now refer to them as APPALACHIAN-AMERICANS. And furthermore...

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT

1. She is not a BABE or a CHICK - She is a BREASTED AMERICAN.
2. She is not EASY - She is HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE.
3. She is not a DUMB BLONDE - She is a LIGHT-HAIRED DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.
4. She has not BEEN AROUND - She is a PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED COMPANION.
5. She does not NAG you - She becomes VERBALLY REPETITIVE.
6. She is not a TWO-BIT HOOKER - She is a LOW COST PROVIDER.

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT

1. He does not have a BEER GUT - He has developed a LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY.
2. He is not a BAD DANCER - He is OVERLY CAUCASIAN.
3. He does not GET LOST ALL THE TIME - He INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS.
4. He is not BALDING - He is in FOLLICLE REGRESSION.
5. He does not act like a TOTAL ASS - He develops a case of RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION.
6. It's not his CRACK you see hanging out of his pants - It's REAR CLEAVAGE.

Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:42 pm
Site Admin

I believe there is only one race among humans, that being the human race. Nevertheless, I sometimes appreciate the humor in racist remarks. This one made me laugh out loud.

Quote:
ImageAmexum Muur Indigenous Nawlin's
the so-called native American people are the Moors aka black American ain't black or African American ain't African but yall european caucasian people time going be up because the planet earth is weaken her atmosphere protection for yall european caucasian people and the sun is growing much stronger than ever before and skin cancer are on the rise for the european caucasian people and i want miss yall period once yall eliminate off the face of the earth

Imagekevin white
Amexum Muir Indigenous Nawlin's - I see that proper English, grammar, spelling, and the understanding of semantics is definitely not your strong suit. Then again niggers are the dumbest race on the planet so I will give you a pass.
-- source (viewer comments)

Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:37 am
Site Admin

-- source

Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next