Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
General Wellbeing 

Post General Wellbeing
Yes its true we are being culled on every level to molecularly, biologically, psychologically and sociologically. My narrative will continue to tie in the Devils work and purpose. The Devil hates the Father and wants to Destroy every bit of it and turn his Children into believing there Lost and in a Wasteland.

The best I can do is eat natural foods. At this point I would suspect Organic Co's are being bought up by the Centralized Conglomerates. Farmers Market might be the last bastion of uncorrupted energy with this.
Drink Clean water. Reverse Osmosis is the best you can do as far as I know, but coincidentally the fluoridation and other toxic substances still get through. If you do some deep research, Water Treatment plants are owned by Nefarious Characters.

Your body is a bio magnetic, chemical machine so natural Fibers with clothing can help. Stay away from Petroleum by products and my oh my how it is in everything. Plastics , fabrics, food, etc...

These are just subtle enhancements in supporting a healthy system. Your POV on life and how you interact your core with the world is the key...

Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:25 am

Post Re: General Wellbeing
I agree with every thing you say.............along with one other thing.

Mental Attitude. MIND OVER MATTER. :lol:

Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]