Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Do You and/or Your Children Use Mobile/Cell Phones? 

Post Do You and/or Your Children Use Mobile/Cell Phones?
Hello All,

I do not use a cell phone. 10 years ago I briefly used a cell phone to save money on a land line. I used it for approximately 12 months until one day when I experienced a hot ear and a terrible pain in the ear I had been using while using a cell phone against that ear for more than one hour.

I got frightened because it immediately occurred to me that the extended use of my cell phone use had caused this excruciating pain.

I stopped using my cell phone and have never owned one since that time. None of my family uses a cell phone except to borrow one in emergencies while stuck on the road, for instance. Everyone who stops to help has one. That's what I tell people who ask me: what do you do if you have an emergency?

I have printed literature for school teachers and for children who have come to my home with their cell phone in their pockets. Especially boys who keep it close to their reproductive organs. Not to mention those who have them perpetually stuck against their skulls.

I am not a popular mother due to various "eccentricities". Our family does not use fluoridated toothpaste. We do not use MSG or Aspartame. We don't own cell-phones. It's been a long battle with the school-system with regard to "immunization" forms as I do not immunize my family.

Today, the PTB have acknowledged the need for a comprehensive study on the risks of cell-phones on human beings. The proof is abundant that these devices harm mice, yet no large scale studies have ever been conducted on the humans who use them by the billions every single day. I won't even touch upon the subject of the dangers of cell-phone "towers" being erected in populated areas.

"This is the largest technological experiment in the history of our species and we’re trying to bury our head in sand about the potential risks - risk we still know next to nothing about."

- Joel Moskowitz, University of California

Cell phone and brain cancer back in the news - 50% increase in brain tumours in UK since 1999

Here's what the National Cancer Institute says: (No Cancer, No Institute?)

http://www.cancer.gov/newscenter/pressr ... llPhoneUse

Here's what the American Cancer Society says:

http://www.cancer.org/Cancer/CancerCaus ... lar-phones

Here's what WHO says: (WHO cares?)

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs193/en/

Here's what Katie Couric says: She has 2 daughters and her husband died of Colon Cancer. Wonder if her daughters use cell-phones?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/cell-ph ... s-16085648

Here's what Britain's "Top Rag" says: none of the MSM media is carrying this story today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ancer.html

Sincerely,

Mouse

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:12 am

Post Re: Do You and/or Your Children Use Mobile/Cell Phones?
The problem is even land line home phone usage is dangerous if you are still using a cordless phone. Buy a home phone with a frickin cord like we used to have 'in the old days' or you are still dealing with electrosmog.

Stormborn

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:19 am
Site Admin

Our family does not use fluoridated toothpaste. We do not use MSG or Aspartame. We don't own cell-phones. It's been a long battle with the school-system with regard to "immunization" forms as I do not immunize my family.

Just so you know, you are not alone thinking along these lines. I do the same.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:49 am

Stormborn wrote:
The problem is even land line home phone usage is dangerous if you are still using a cordless phone. Buy a home phone with a frickin cord like we used to have 'in the old days' or you are still dealing with electrosmog.

Stormborn

None of my home phones are cordless: got rid of those at the same time.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:53 am

Our family does not use fluoridated toothpaste. We do not use MSG or Aspartame. We don't own cell-phones. It's been a long battle with the school-system with regard to "immunization" forms as I do not immunize my family.

Just so you know, you are not alone thinking along these lines. I do the same.

I know I'm not alone in my thinking, Chico. It just seems that way. We're surrounded by conventional thinkers in my town, and sometimes it's daunting and tiring. It feels as though I am one mouse up against an army of cats. Every day it's the same thing.

Good for you and your family. I commend you for fighting the good fight. One of my mottos is: you either take it lying down or you stand and fight the bastards.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Last edited by A Nony Mouse on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 am

Here is a representation of the frequencies and how they affect you.

You can download a clearer pdf here :
http://http://www.bevolution.dk/pdf/BrainwavemodelBevolutionGB.pdf

Unfortunately I work in IT have my mobile phone and wifi PC.

These exercises are meant to help :

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:19 am

Hi All,

I have a mobile phone (cell phone to you yanks out there). I need it for my business. I think (?) I've solved the problem of electromagnetic radiation by sticking an organite button on it. I have organite all over my house, in the office, near phones, the TV, the electricity box etc. I have a contact here in Oz if anyone is interested to buy it, cheap organite - PM me.

Toothpaste? Try this recipe - organic coconut oil and baking soda. You can put in a few drops of peppermint oil if you want that fresh taste, but I don't mind the salty taste of baking soda. Keeps the teeth white too. The coconut oil is good if you have some gum disease problems....like we all do, as we get 'old in the tooth'. Thankfully my choppers are holding up fine without a dentist for the last 15 years. :D

Cheers,
Lily

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:11 am

Hi Talk Shit,

The exercises of the German guy are nothing new and really need to be used in a complete body massage as opposed just to those three places he pointed out (he has to sell his wares after all).

Once a week at the gym I get a complete body massage starting from the soles of my feet, including each individual toe and upwards we go right up to the scalp, front and back! It does help to relax the tense parts of the body of which suprisingly there are many.

So, what I'm trying to say is that although the guy is telling the truth, it needs to be said that just doing those three exercises won't solve tension problems completely. You'll probably have to buy his product for that.

Oh, and it's a lot better having another person to do it for you. It's a little like trying to tickle yourself, it just doesn't work. However when another person tickles you (if you're ticklish) you giggle.

Best regards.

Talk Shit wrote:
These exercises are meant to help :

Last edited by Grumplebum on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:13 am

Sorry, double posted.

Last edited by Grumplebum on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 am

Avoid these at all costs. They have a huge amount of power radiating through them. There all over the US like a hive. They build them on schools, parks, housing areas. They have no shame....

Yes this is one. They disguise them. I have a few of these in my community. Sick Pucks....

Does the heavy metal pollution favor conductivity with electromagnetic Smog. Harrp? Chemtrails, Depleted Uranium, etc...Methinks So....

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next