Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
We Are All Sociopaths! Or Are We? 
Site Admin

Post Re: We Are All Sociopaths! Or Are We?
Three kinds of people

Quote:
Many are mystified by the current global situation and cannot understand how we have come to be in this situation in the first place. Last night I dreamt about the reasons behind this seemingly intractable problem. In the dream there were just three kinds of people.

Human Beings are those who live their lives in accordance with nature and her laws... Humans accept nature which is self-maintaining at every level.

The want-to-be-machines among us are soulless, mindless idiots with no personal rudder and no ethical considerations to overcome: They are simply spies upon the rest of humanity that want a world where there is never any choice for anyone to make, which has not been licensed, taxed or ordered by the new One World Government, and a whole lot of these creatures are wearing US uniforms of one kind or another.

The third category of “beings” is the common herd. These creatures matter not at all to anyone including themselves. They are simply the mindless children of all ages who believe that their task is to play at all the games and indulge themselves in every possible appetite or addiction that they can manage to afford. They never waste any of their playtime on thinking or even on trying to understand anything beyond their own private fascinations, which basically only concern themselves anyway. . . these are the ROADKILL of tomorrow and there are billions of them.

Do you recognize the three kinds of people? They are non-sociopaths, sociopaths, and the grey-area people that fall mostly in between the two.

Which one are you, and which one do you want to be?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:10 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Except that we have, in all communicating languages, created categories to process ideas.

I agree these categories exist, but could they not be clever propaganda meant to channel our thinking?

Quote:
Thusly categorized, it is overcomplexification to crush all original thought into one grand unified concept and call different extensions of it, variations. I jest you not.

:lol: Overcomplexification? The complexities of nature are without question. Original thought? How would you propose to distinguish original thought from delivered thought (via "education", propaganda, or other mind control)? One grand unified concept? Isn't that the ultimate oversimplification? Variations? Where is the neat dividing line between distinctions and variations?

Quote:
The adage "use it or lose it" ... factors the situations and the time constraints.

First of all, that adage is a classic oversimplification, as are most adages and rules of thumb. Secondly, couldn't that adage apply to both IBPs and VBPs? And thirdly, emotional responses are often orders of magnitude faster than intellectual responses, and sometimes, timing is everything.

Quote:
I don't consider myself brainwashed, and it's how I actually do think.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Quote:
I don't bother too greatly with the exceptions as exceptions make poor measures of human habits, gifts, sociopathies, etc. ... of human nature.

Poor measures? So rather than pursue reality, you prefer an oversimplification in the form of a measuring system that provides an adage or rule of thumb that ignores exceptions.

Quote:
Heck, by that standard most everything we understand is oversimplified because we do not have access to many many missing factors.

Bingo. We have a surprise winner.

Quote:
FWIW, I like the rotten apples isolated from the apple bin; not tossed in for a variation in taste or tuition. As it were.

The reality is that rotten apples are not tossed in to the apple bin. They develop there, starting out like all the other fresh apples.

Quote:
I am stepping back to look at the bigger space whereas you are stepping in to look at the smaller space.

Strange, but I see it as exactly the opposite. It's interesting how two independent observers see completely different pictures.

Quote:
You're a frog and I'm a rabbit, Chico. All said with respect.

Or perhaps I'm the tortoise and you're the hare? :lol: In any event, you sure are fun! I always enjoy our conversations. Muchas gracias.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:05 pm
Site Admin

It's strange how the sociopath phenomenon keeps popping up, and how I've become more attuned to recognizing it. I saw it in the "Three kinds of people" article I mentioned in the post above, and I can plainly see it here in this two minute interview with Barbara Marciniak.

Of note is that the basic phenomenon of psychological deviancy (and psychological normalcy) is fairly easy to recognize, but the explanations offered for understanding the phenomenon are typically human, meaning a mixture of truth and imagination which probably falls quite wide from reality.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:41 pm

You have good insight Chic.
Sociopathy stems from many things, one of them is disconnecting from reality. So in a sense one can be in a sociopathic dynamic in a form of a predator or through imagination.
Your line of questioning points to the nature of reality itself and what is it. Again I would point it somewhere between scientific observation and imagination. I think imagination is a key ingredient to true sentient sovereignty. The danger with everything else is losing balance in your posture.

Another tool the Monarchs use is knowing that the box of reality that they have manufactured causes people to Rebel the system. They then leave traps as the New Age stuff to capture and cultivate this resistance. Much like they cultivate rebellion in general.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4