Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
VACCINES? 
Site Admin

Post Re: VACCINES?
magamud wrote:
You are throwing the baby with the bathwater and are horribly censoring information.
You can't have a discussion, cannot exchange ideas, cannot receive new information.
I am much more balanced then you when it comes to this subject.

Don't take my criticisms of your beliefs personally, Mags. It's clear you are attacking my person here and defending your own, but that is petty and accomplishes nothing positive. I don't take it personally, because your accusations are not the truth, and if they were, they would be invaluable to me.

magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
But you can't blame the tools for the intent of the human that wields them.
Yet you blame religion? In fact they are both part of the equation to illuminating the matrix.

In a sense I do blame religion, just as I blame money and science, because they are tools wielded quite often by humans of evil intent. Before I was able to dig past the tools, they seemed to be the root cause. Now I know it's the sociopaths, but I still tend to blame religion because it has been so perfected as a tool of power and control over such a long time period, and because it has served the sociopaths so efficiently. So yes, I'm like the slave whose first impulse is to hate the whip that has lashed him so frequently, and not always with the same hand wielding it, but always with the approving nod of the same Master. Religion has been the go-to tool of the Masters for thousands of years, so it is easy blame, and indeed, it was where I first put the blame as a young teenager. Money has the bigger role than religion now, for probably the past 300 years, and science is just beginning to serve the sociopaths starting about 100 years ago. Like I said, this stuff isn't simple, and I do have a bias against religion. All of these things can be useful in illuminating the matrix of deception and control, as you correctly point out, and they are useful. For me, religion has been especially useful, because it has been the easiest to see through.

Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:12 am

Quote:
It's clear you are attacking my person here

Im trying to shake you up because you are so fixed in this position. You are projecting "attack" because you don't see your arrogance in this matter. I just want a two way street, which requires mutual respect.

Quote:
because your accusations are not the truth

They absolutely are, and a tell of what you think is valuable.

Quote:
Now I know it's the sociopaths,

Its a lack of knowledge. So you just lump me in the ocean of "Religion" and hope I swim out of it. I can do it, but what empathy do you have for other people in this situation?

Quote:
but I still tend to blame religion because it has been so perfected as a tool of power

And what I'm trying to show you is the same behavior is in Science. This may not be obvious to you now, but it certainly will in the future. This will bring you balance to your POV.

Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:56 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Im trying to shake you up because you are so fixed in this position. You are projecting "attack" because you don't see your arrogance in this matter.

I seek the truth. The closer I get to the truth, the more fixed is my position. This can be mistaken for arrogance, but it is not. Show me that I have strayed from the truth, and I will gladly change my position. Show me fantasy, dogma, wild speculation, or any other manner of untruth, and I will not change my position, no matter how arrogant you perceive my fixation on the truth that I currently understand. It cannot be any other way for a truth-seeker.

magamud wrote:
So you just lump me in the ocean of "Religion" and hope I swim out of it. I can do it, but what empathy do you have for other people in this situation?

I have the same empathy for all deceived people. I want the deception to stop. Why do you think it's so important to me that the deceivers (the sociopaths) be identified and disqualified? They are the reason we are deceived. They are the reason religion has crippled us. They are the reason our money is a con-game. And they are the reason science has been bribed and compartmentalized.

magamud wrote:
And what I'm trying to show you is the same behavior is in Science. This may not be obvious to you now, but it certainly will in the future. This will bring you balance to your POV.

Too late, I'm already there. Have you missed my posts showing how the sociopaths shut down Tesla, T. Henry Moray, Stanley Meyer, and others? Do you not see me protesting against secrecy, secret classification of scientific discoveries, deliberate deception from NASA and other government agencies, suppression of free energy, and the corrupting influence of money on science (and almost everything else)? Science is a methodology, and there is very little wrong with the methodology itself. The problem arises when sociopaths find ways to control science for their own benefit at our expense. And this they have done, in spades, exactly like they did for religion and money.

Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:46 pm

Quote:
The closer I get to the truth, the more fixed is my position

You are indeed fixed.

ITs not sociopaths its a lack of knowledge.

Quote:
Have you missed my posts

No, but your actions relying on Science dont jive to you statement here.

Quote:
Science is a methodology, and there is very little wrong with the methodology itself.

You have limited insight into this. Science will not explain existence and that is part of the Big Con which you dont get, because your senses will not go there, because of the Con.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:14 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Science will not explain existence and that is part of the Big Con which you dont get, because your senses will not go there, because of the Con.

Religion will not explain existence and that is part of the Big Con which you don't get, because your senses will not go there, because of the Con.

Can't you see how your attacks on science apply even more appropriately to your own religion?

I already recognize that science will not explain existence, at least not anytime soon. Unlike religion, which is firmly fixed in its explanations of existence, science embraces change and self-corrects (when the methodology is allowed to function properly). Religion does not. That's because religion has faith that it holds the truth, when it clearly does not.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Quote:
appropriately to your own religion?

You certainly don't know my "religion" as per your expression here.

Quote:
Unlike religion, which is firmly fixed in its explanations of existence, science embraces change and self-corrects (when the methodology is allowed to function properly). Religion does not.

Faith is the key to the human expression, specifically with "science" and the quantum field. You just have been conditioned not to think outside of the box. And that is the truth!

Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:01 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
You certainly don't know my "religion" as per your expression here.

How is it that I don't know your religion after all the religious discussions we have had? You believe in God, and Satan, and Jesus. You believe in the writings of the Bible. You have faith that your belief is correct and true, and you have faith in faith being the path to truth. If this is incorrect, please explain why.

magamud wrote:
Faith is the key to the human expression, specifically with "science" and the quantum field. You just have been conditioned not to think outside of the box. And that is the truth!

Of course that's the truth, for both of us. The box I was conditioned to inhabit was the religious box of faith. I broke free of that box as a young teenager. Nothing in the meantime has suggested that I should have stayed in that box. To the contrary, all evidence is that I made the right decision to abandon the poverty of religious belief that I had been raised with from birth.

To tie this back to the subject of this thread, religion is like vaccines. Everyone is expected to follow the program. You are allowed to ask questions, as long as you accept the carefully prepared answers. If you push the envelope too far, challenging the dogma, you are punished. If punishment doesn't being you around, you are isolated and denigrated. I have a couple of ex-Mormon friends that followed this very path. And as we well know, Christianity adheres to this intolerant model as well.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:58 pm

This Ebola handling is Gallows humor to the max. It will be everywhere, so you must get a vaccine and a chip to ensure you are safe for national security. The new age will blame todays people of course, for the pollution, the violence and the confusion. And the order of A.I. will bring the dawn of a new Aeon of organization, peace and prosperity.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:58 pm

Humans are no way near of seeking the truth. Unfortunately humans have not evolved enough to even get a glimpse of what the truth may even look like

The only truth you think is real is the thought belief in your brain that you have stored.When we can start to use say at least 20% of our brains capacity then things will become clearer.Until then anyone seeking truth will not find it

Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:05 am
Site Admin

hotblood wrote:
Humans are no way near of seeking the truth.

When we can start to use say at least 20% of our brains capacity then things will become clearer.

Your two ideas here are amusingly consistent. The idea that we don't use 100% of our brains is contrary to the observable pattern. I'm convinced that I use 100% of my skeleton, 100% of my circulatory system, 100% of my nervous system, and 100% of my muscles. True, I may not use these sub-systems all the time, or to their maximum capacity, or with maximum efficiency, but there doesn't seem to be any unused material lying dormant waiting to be switched on. Remove 80% of anyone's brain and see how much clearer things become for that poor individual. And no, I will not volunteer to be the test subject, because I have enough difficulties using 100% of the brain I've got!

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next