Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
VACCINES? 

Post Re: VACCINES?
I just came back from my Veterinarian. The vet is refusing to treat my dog because the State requires all canines to get Rabies shot.

I reminded the MD that she is bound by ethics first to treat my dog and to not give into the Fear of her license being suspended. She then try to suggest that I was helping the population in general to be rid of rabies. I told her I question the science and dont want to put my dog in that situation. Plus the vaccine was from Phizer. :lol:

She got hostile due to her reputation being questioned. She gave my dog antibiotics, but refused to see her again if I did not get a vaccine.

She then reported my dog to animal control due to being out of compliance.

Now if I am having this much difficulty with my Dog, how much will it be with humans?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Now if I am having this much difficulty with my Dog, how much will it be with humans?

Astounding, Mags. Thanks for sharing that experience. The vet is completely brainwashed, to the point that she becomes a loyal soldier serving tyranny without even realizing it. And it is like that for the vast majority of Americans -- they have no clue how they are being completely deceived and manipulated on a psychological level. You've given us a great example here. Are we wise enough to see the lesson being offered?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:49 pm

When the end result is company policy directing Ethics you have fascism running free...

Hospitals illegally firing nurses for refusing flu vaccines in violation of state law, Civil Rights Act
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer
http://www.naturalnews.com/038781_nurse ... um=twitter

Quote:
(NaturalNews) If you live in the United States and work in the healthcare field, your personal freedom to make your own healthcare decisions may soon be on the chopping block, that is if it has not already been nixed. According to reports, an increasing number of hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country are caving to government propaganda pressuring them to illegally terminate all healthcare workers who refuse influenza vaccines, an authoritarian trend that openly violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as well as state law.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
When the end result is company policy directing Ethics you have fascism running free...

Absolutely! Companies are capitalistic, and capitalism has been infiltrated and deregulated by sociopaths to serve sociopaths. This is well examined in the classic documentary The Corporation.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Disinformed Consent ~ by Shawn Siegel
– SEPTEMBER 19, 2013

source

Quote:
We are living in the age of disinformed consent. Parents assume their doctors and their public health authorities are providing them with all relevant vaccine information, and nothing could be further from the truth.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:28 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Disinformed Consent ~ by Shawn Siegel – SEPTEMBER 19, 2013

Great article! This is another example of how human bias changes our perception of truth. This is why money ruins everything, including public health, because the pursuit of profit introduces enormous bias.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Silent Epidemic; The Untold Story of Vaccines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJGyN3gCsBg

Quote:
Silent Epidemic, by award winning film director Gary Null, is the first documentary to investigate thoroughly the true medical record and the historical evidence about vaccine marvels. Conventional medicine has herald the invention of vaccines as a miracle of modern science. It claims that vaccines have been proven to prevent and eradicate infectious diseases. We are told that vaccines are safe and effective, and that "herd immunity" can be achieved if a high percentage of a population is vaccinated. However, does the science support these claims and what are the untold consequences?

Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:35 am
Site Admin

Some people claim the article below is full of misinformation (gatekeepers?), but the idea of studying the health of the Amish compared to the general population seems like a valid investigative effort. It might reveal some truths, which is precisely why some will oppose it.

Quote:
Their diet consists of eating organic, fresh, locally-grown produce, and of course, they do not follow the established vaccination routines. To the dismay of the mainstream media and the medical establishment, this has resulted in a healthier people, who are void of all of our chronic diseases. Heart disease, cancer, and diabetes are virtually non-existent in Amish villages. Equally non-existent are our modern, chemically-engineered medicines, enhanced (chemically engineered) foods, G.M.O. (genetically engineered) foods, and of course, vaccines. How is it that those who are without the so-called “miracles” of modern orthodox medicine are healthier? The truth about health, medicine, and how they both relate to the Amish has become an embarrassment to some rather powerful people. -- source

Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:00 am

People who do not interact with their very own environment are stupid. My studies tell me we are enslaved, in darkness and being poisoned. Everyone has cancer, mental illness, depraved, and in poverty. It is only a small percentage that can take advantage of the system. The facade of our civic architecture is just that. Malls are our gathering points, with sports and other basic hand me downs of culture to keep our species engaged and redirected from the truth. And our intelligence is used against us. We are in complete darkness..

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:19 am

CDC Whistleblower Links MMR Vaccine to Autism; Story Promptly Censored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbyMV-0ZRVY

"...it's the lowest point in my career, that I went along with that paper."

— CDC Whistleblower William Thompson, PhD

Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next