Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
VACCINES? 
Site Admin

Post Re: VACCINES?
magamud wrote:
CDC Whistleblower Links MMR Vaccine to Autism; Story Promptly Censored

"This is disgusting." Normal people find the actions of sociopaths disgusting. That is one of the primary drivers of the secrecy used by sociopaths. It is also the basis of their need to control information via propaganda, disinformation, censorship, and outright deception.

Clearly, there is very strong control of information in our society. The mantra of a "free press" has moved from propaganda to outright deception. It is a lie, as there is no free press. This enormous lie is just another validation of the "conspiracy theory" that organized sociopaths run human society. The "morally insane", the most disgusting among us, by hook and by crook are leading humanity.

What are the chances of this ending in disaster? I would say that it is guaranteed. Only a revolutionary change can prevent disaster. Here is the revolutionary change, one that has never occurred in human history -- sociopaths must be identified and disqualified from leadership positions. Identifying them removes their critical shield of secrecy, and disqualifying them from positions of power and control removes their ability to steer humanity.

Of course, how to do this when organized sociopaths have monopolized all positions of power and control on this planet is the real challange. Knowing what to do is one thing. Doing it is another.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:09 pm

If forced vaccinations was not at our doorsteps it most certainly is in your house with Ebola. I have always suspected Bio Warfare as a means to quicken martial law for sociopathic control. And here it is. There is no way anyone is going to get out alive without a chip to ensure your a secured commodity for the psychopaths. A big cleansing is coming and its moving at a crawl.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:28 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I have always suspected Bio Warfare as a means to quicken martial law for sociopathic control.

Imagine changing medicine / health care into a control structure. Who would even think of such a thing?

Sociopaths.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:42 am

Apparently man is completely addicted into oblivion to the state tit and whatever comes from the state is a control mechanism, with a hair trigger defense. It's truly remarkable to witness.

Man is giving up his humanity to be robotized and what we experience now was planned before. Who would have thunk that freedom could be managed? Zook was an excellent example of this, placing the blame on Zionism. And Chic is a good example too blaming the psychopath. How would the psychopath be managed? Just support its danger and give it a scientific solution. The chip? Manage hormonal electric nervous system data to identify and change, for our species survival? Of course this will happen, and sociopaths will still be in charge, 10 fold.

Its humanity vs something else.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:10 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Who would have thunk that freedom could be managed? Zook was an excellent example of this, placing the blame on Zionism. And Chic is a good example too blaming the psychopath. How would the psychopath be managed?

Who would have thought a small proportion of human sociopaths, a very tiny minority, could manage the bulk of the human population? It's like just the very tip of a dog's tail wagging the entire rest of the dog! If sociopaths can pull that one off, and they have, having the psychologically normal managing psychopaths would be child's play by comparison. Identify and disqualify -- how tough is that? But as long as sociopaths have control, we will never be allowed to do it. We have to wrest control out of their demented hands first. That's the hard part.

magamud wrote:
Its humanity vs something else.

I'm not opposed to that idea, but there is no evidence for it. Not only that, but there is much evidence against it. Religion has tried for 2000 years or more to deliver us from evil, without success. If anything, things are worse now, with evil firmly entrenched. The way of religion simply has not worked! All of that "believing in Jesus" propaganda for the bulk of humanity suits the sociopaths just fine. They don't care what you believe as long as it makes you easier to control.

So religion has had 2000 years to make a difference, and it has failed. The method of managing sociopaths that I propose has never been tried in history. It couldn't be tried, because there was no scientific (testable, repeatable, reliable) way to identify sociopaths. Now, with brain scans, there is. This is an example of where technology can benefit humanity greatly, if only we could apply it. Unfortunately, technology, like just about everything else, is under the control of the sociopaths. And that's why we see them redefining their sickness over the last 100 years from "morally insane" (a perfectly adequate description), to psychopath, to sociopath, and now to ASPD (AntiSocial Personality Disorder). So they have been able to redefine their disorder from morally insane to antisocial, just as they have been gradually redefining our social order, our hopes and dreams, our fears, our most hallowed principles, and our moral values.

What do we need to invoke non-humans when sociopaths can do all that?

Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:07 am

Quote:
but there is no evidence for it.

There is no evidence of humanity?

Quote:
Not only that, but there is much evidence against it.

You use religion as the means to define humanity? There is that captain obvious thing. Humanity is defined by our current reason.

Quote:
The way of religion simply has not worked!

There you go polarizing this subject therefor in your mind disqualifying the whole subject altogether, when in fact its in the middle.

Quote:
All of that "believing in Jesus" propaganda

You only see the propaganda part because of your polarized thinking. You are not open minded.

Quote:
So religion has had 2000 years to make a difference, and it has failed.

And now we will have science of another 100 thousand years and make things incredibly worse.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:36 am

Quote:
Now, with brain scans, there is.

That is what im pointing to with you just blaming psychopaths and using Brain scans to treat them or just using Science. This will for sure be corrupted by the high sociopaths to reign incredible terror on our species. Much the same way Religion has, but far, far worse, if you can even imagine that.

But this is how sociopathy uses empathy and truth to further its corruption.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:18 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
but there is no evidence for it.

There is no evidence of humanity?

No, there is no evidence for the "something else". Why would you even think that I meant there is no evidence for humanity? The miscommunication between us at times is simply amazing. To our mutual credit, we are still trying to communicate and exchange ideas. But really, you need to read my words more carefully and not make poor assumptions.

magamud wrote:
You use religion as the means to define humanity? There is that captain obvious thing. Humanity is defined by our current reason.

No, I don't use religion as a means to define humanity. I use behavior and the reasoning offered for that behavior. Religion is just a typical example of human behavior and the intricate scaffolding that is used to justify that behavior. Humanity is defined by its actions and the psychology behind those actions.

magamud wrote:
The way of religion simply has not worked!

There you go polarizing this subject therefor in your mind disqualifying the whole subject altogether, when in fact its in the middle.

That "religion simply has not worked" is not a premise, nor is it a conclusion. It is an observation.

magamud wrote:
You only see the propaganda part because of your polarized thinking. You are not open minded.

Again, I am only making an observation when I point out the "believing in Jesus" propaganda. I don't mind you accusing me of "polarized thinking" and "not being open minded" because this is true of me to a degree. It is also true of you to an even greater degree. It is true for all of us, to one degree or another, and we need to be aware of our human limitations.

magamud wrote:
And now we will have science of another 100 thousand years and make things incredibly worse.

Whether it is religion or money or science is not the real issue. When controlled by sociopaths, any of these can be blamed for making things worse, because they are the primary tools sociopaths use to manipulate us. But you can't blame the tools for the intent of the human that wields them. It is really the sociopaths and their psychology that are the root cause for things getting worse.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:57 pm

Quote:
But really, you need to read my words more carefully and not make poor assumptions.

Indeed.

Quote:
Religion is just a typical example of human behavior

You are throwing the baby with the bathwater and are horribly censoring information.

Quote:
It is an observation.

A narrow observation at that from my POV. You can't have a discussion, cannot exchange ideas, cannot receive new information. Perhaps you are accustomed to speaking with corrupted religious zealots? Upbringing from your child hood?

Quote:
It is also true of you to an even greater degree.

Not a chance buster. I am much more balanced then you when it comes to this subject.

Quote:
and we need to be aware of our human limitations.

You always keep pressing this point, when used incorrectly is the reason for our stockholm syndrome to this matrix.

Quote:
But you can't blame the tools for the intent of the human that wields them.

Yet you blame religion? In fact they are both part of the equation to illuminating the matrix.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next