Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
VACCINES? 
Site Admin

Post Re: VACCINES?
Vaccines are not about public health. They are about money, yes that's true, but more importantly, they are about power and control. It is hard to understand how this is so, unless you are more observant than David Icke. And there aren't many people who are more observant than David Icke.

The sociopaths running our world have a long-range plan. Vaccines are part of that plan.

It's All Long Planned. Chess Moves By The Tyranny - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast
(duration 1:08:38)

July 4, 2020: Of course this video was censored. How outrageous. An archived copy is here.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:27 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Although many Trump supporters believed that once president he would address the plight of parents with vaccine-injured children, it came as no surprise that he would back-peddle 180 degrees. In the aftermath of the measles outbreak, Trump adopted the Vaccine Deep State’s agenda when he told CNN,

“They [children] have to get the shots. The vaccinations are so important. This is really going around now. They have to get their shots.” -- source

Trump is a sociopath, he works for the ruling sociopaths, and he will never do anything legitimate to help the American public. Those who think otherwise are completely deceived.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:39 am
Site Admin

The result of this flow of bright, educated people blessed with the resources to pay for my time was that, for ten years, I got quite an education about the disabilities and death inflicted on our children by what I now call "the great poisoning." I had the opportunity to repeatedly price out the human damage to all concerned—not just the affected children but their parents, siblings, and future generations—mapping the financial costs of vaccine injury again and again and again. These cases were not as unusual as you might expect. Studies indicate that 54% of American children have one or more chronic diseases. Doctors who I trust tell me that number is actually much higher, as many children and their families cannot afford the care and testing necessary to properly diagnose what ails them.

Vaccines — the great poisoning! The corruption is pervasive. The deception and manipulation is malignant. Sociopathy is the driving force.

Of all the questions that I had, the one that I spent the most time researching and thinking about was why. Why was the medical establishment intentionally poisoning generations of children? Many of the writers who researched and wrote about vaccine injury and death assumed it was an aberration—resulting from the orthodoxy of a medical establishment that could not face or deal with its mistakes and liabilities. That never made sense to me. Writings by Forrest Maready, Jon Rappoport, Dr. Suzanne Humphries and Arthur Firstenberg have helped me understand the role of vaccines in the con man trick of saving money for insurance companies and the legally liable.

Yes, it's a con. And ultimately, the purpose of the con is to acquire ever greater power and control over the public. The current coronavirus "pandemic" with its lockdowns and restrictions is a classic example.

Read the entire article for a mind-blowing education of how bad this "vaccine" scam is. If the link gets broken (and my bet is that it will), it's the Solari Report of May 27, 2020 called The Injection Fraud – It’s Not a Vaccine.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:11 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Why are we calling these formulations "vaccines"? If I understand the history of case law, vaccines, in legal terms, are medicine. Intentional heavy metal poisoning is not medicine. Injectible surveillance components are not medicine. Injectible credit cards are not medicine. An injectible brain-machine interface is not a medicine. Legal and financial immunity for insurance companies does not create human immunity from disease.

We need to stop allowing these concoctions to be referred to by a word that the courts and the general population define and treat as medicine and protect from legal and financial liability.

The perpetrators of this fraud are trying a very neat trick—one that will help them go much faster and cancel out a lot of risk—at our expense. I understand why they are doing it.

What I don't understand is why we are helping them. Why are we acquiescing in calling these bizarre and deeply dangerous concoctions "vaccines"? Whatever they are, they are not medicine.

So, what shall our naming convention be? What name shall we give to the relevant poisons, neurologically damaging metals, and digital shackles?

Whatever we call them, I know one thing. THEY ARE NOT MEDICINE, WHICH MEANS THEY SURE ARE NOT VACCINES. -- source

I still can't let go of this article, even after an entire month has gone by. Catherine Austin Fitts is calling it like it is, in public, and the importance of her common sense cannot be underestimated. The sociopaths behind the vaccine deception will argue that their vaccines are indeed medicine, but they are lying by twisting the truth, as usual. In sociopaths' double-speak, their vaccines ARE medicine, FOR THEM! Poisoning the masses makes the ruling sociopaths "healthier" by giving them greater power and control over the masses. So vaccines are indeed good medicine for the sociopaths. From their perspective, everyone else needs to be force-vaccinated, but the sociopaths themselves do not need to be, at least not with the same substances being injected into the public. It is, of course, deception and manipulation in the pursuit of power and control. It is the usual hypocrisy we can expect from sociopaths, which is derived from their lack of empathy. They never have the best interests of the public in mind. They only have their own best interests in mind, hidden behind a façade of providing a desirable public service.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:06 pm
Site Admin

Robert Kennedy Jr. talks about the COVID vaccine scam in the video below, but the most interesting thing for me is near the end, when he talks about how, if he had it to do over, he would never have had his children vaccinated at all. Even worse, he talks about how he discovered that his speech problem is a listed side effect of the flu vaccine, which he had faithfully received regularly for many years before his problem developed!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. | This Past Weekend w/ Theo Von #306
(duration 2:06:42)

Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:27 am
Site Admin

The HORROR.

ONCE WERE THE LIVING | DOCUMENTARY BY SPACEBUSTERS
(duration 1:54:49)

Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:39 am

Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:52 am

Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:57 am
Site Admin

In 1993, the WHO finally announced a birth-control vaccine had successfully been created to help with “family planning.” The paper trail reveals that by 1976, WHO researchers had successfully conjugated, meaning combined or attached, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) onto tetanus toxoid, used in the tetanus vaccine. As a result, when given to a woman, she develops antibodies against both tetanus and hCG.

HCG is a hormone produced by cells surrounding the growing embryo. These hormone-producing cells protect and support embryonic growth and eventually form the placenta.

As explained in the film, hCG is the first signal that tells the woman’s body she’s pregnant. In response to this signal, her ovaries then produce a second hormone, progesterone, which maintains the pregnancy to term.

By combining hCG with tetanus toxoid, it causes this crucial pregnancy hormone to be attacked and destroyed by your immune system, as it’s now misperceived as an invading pathogen. Since hCG is destroyed, progesterone is never produced and, hence, the pregnancy cannot be maintained.

So, if you’re already pregnant when taking this witches’ brew, it will likely result in a spontaneous abortion, and if you’re not already pregnant, you won’t be able to get pregnant, as this crucial pregnancy hormone is under constant attack by your immune system. Repeated doses prolong these effects, effectively rendering you sterile.

This is why the World Health Organization (WHO) and ruling elites push vaccines onto third world countries as well as leading western nations. It's all about depopulation, not public health. The human race is being culled.

Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:58 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Polio vaccines used in the late 1950s and early 1960s were contaminated with a virus called simian virus 40 (SV40) present in monkey kidney cells used to grow the vaccine. Subsequently, investigators found SV40 DNA in biopsy specimens obtained from patients with cancers such as mesothelioma (lung), osteosarcoma (bone) and non-Hodgkins lymphoma (lymph nodes). -- source

SV40 was not just "contaminating" the polio vaccine. It seems it "contaminated" many other subsequent vaccines. Was this "contamination" deliberate?

Isn't it obvious?

If it is not, Dr. Maurice Hilleman, Chief of the Merck Pharmaceutical Vaccine Division, will help us see the light.

Merck Pharmaceutical knowingly put out vaccines with cancer causing viruses in them
(duration 5:56)

Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next