Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
The Microwave Test 

Post Re: The Microwave Test
I only have a moment as chocolate peanut butter cookies are baking away for two full of life 9 yr old munchkins!

Truthunter you really are a full on charactor! :)

What I want to say is we each have to be responsible here. As a people we need to grow the f uck up. If you wish to go after the microwve suppliers knock yourself out. I've tried such things, although only on a local scale - you won't win. I think until enough people grow up and start to take responsibilty for themselves and their families, it will keep heading in the direction it is.

For me, better to withdraw support as much as possible, talk openly and honestly to the people in your sphere of influence and be kind about it.

oh shit the cookies...I'll be back!

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:51 pm
Quote:
My gut feeling is....microwaved food is not life enhancing.

Lee, you are much more polite and much less wild inside than I am. Of course I won't bother changing the world...via the world's means...but it all makes me a lot less of a nice lion. :o You bet we better use judgement.

I made one phone call today and no wise person I know even in other countries will ever use a microwave again. I believe we aught to be stepping away from technology if we want to be found intelligent. I do believe my tea heated on a wood stove does taste better. :P

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:25 pm

The cookies are wonderful - thing 1 :) and thing 2 :) are very pleased :!:

I think at this point it's better to stay alert and withdraw from the sociopath's control as much as possible. I think there will be a time to fight, to really give it our all (this may not entail physical fighting). I don't think just the people on these types of website are the only one's seeing this. I suspect much is being done and people are working quietly for the cause - people that would realise it's better not to be on these forums. But like this forum - timing is everything! More and more people are waking up and by the end of this year will probably wake up on masse....don't you think? There has to be an unknown quality for the sociopaths, even with all the preparation and groundwork they have laid.

I know this seems naive and hopeful ..... :roll: and I know this pains you. The best I can do as a single person is look for truth and piece it together as best I can. Then act accordingly.

Many good deeds are done by good people on a day to day basis and we never hear about it! If you look at what is done by people you know in your own area, I believe you will see much good....I do 8-) .

Warm wishes....
Lee

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:46 pm

truthunter wrote:
I believe we aught to be stepping away from technology if we want to be found intelligent. I do believe my tea heated on a wood stove does taste better. :P

I think technology has it's place. We just need to make sure it doesn't interfere with our bodies natural rhythms or negatively impact this planet that allows us to temporarily set up residence here :D It's a change of direction. Imagine where we would be if the goal of our brightest minds was to work together to create such a world.

But that's a 'service to others' society.

Warm wishes...
Lee
P.S. Enjoy your tea Truthunter!

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:02 am
Quote:
I know this seems naive and hopeful ..... :roll: and I know this pains you. The best I can do as a single person is look for truth and piece it together as best I can. Then act accordingly.

Lee, I applaud you for doing what you can. We are all naive and hopeful. It is what you place your "hope" in that counts.

I once taught a class and made a picture of two bridges that transversed a great gulf. One bridge was a very shaky wood and rope bridge with wood slats missing, and the other was a solid iron I beam bridge that could support thousands of travelers at once. Which bridge would you put your "hope" in? No one picked the wooden bridge. This was all to illustrate that it is not what we care to believe, as we can have all the "faith and hope in the wooden bridge and faith in ourselves, but it is ultimately the BRIDGE we choose that determines if we make it across. The same is true with what we are faced with in reality. It is the "object" of our hopes that determines if we will get to the other side.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:36 am

I have refused completely to have a mircowave. The people have to be willling to kill themselves and pay for the privilege. Free will and all.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:44 am
Joe Rogan - Devolution Of Stupid People

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 am

Thanks Dukes - that was fun :!:

:thumbup:
Lee

Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 pm
Site Admin

The Joe Rogan video is blocked in my country. Drat, censored again!

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 pm
The Joe Rogan video is blocked in my country. Drat, censored again!

Sorry about that Chico, try these links instead:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=102_1223151338
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1i2b6 ... people_fun

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2