Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
The Microwave Test 

Post The Microwave Test
Hi all - here's a good experiment to do with the kids!

Attached is a Science fair project presented by a girl in a secondary school in Sussex. In it she took filtered water and divided it into two parts.

The first part she heated to boiling in a pan on the stove, and the second part she heated to boiling in a microwave.

Then after cooling she used the water to water two identical plants to see if there would be any difference in the growth between the normal boiled water and the water boiled in a microwave.

She was thinking that the structure or energy of the water may be compromised by microwave.

As it turned out, even she was amazed at the difference, after the experiment which was repeated by her class mates a number of times and had the same result.

See pics here:

http://usahitman.com/microwave-test/

It has been known for some years that the problem with microwaved anything is not the radiation people used to worry about, it’s how it corrupts the DNA in the food so the body can not recognize it.

Microwaves don’t work different ways on different substances. Whatever you put into the microwave suffers the same destructive process. Microwaves agitate the molecules to move faster and faster. This movement causes friction which denatures the original make-up of the substance. It results in destroyed vitamins, minerals, proteins and generates the new stuff called radiolytic compounds, things that are not found in nature.

So the body wraps it in fat cells to protect itself from the dead food or it eliminates it fast. Think of all the Mothers heating up milk in these ‘Safe’ appliances. What about the nurse in Canada that warmed up blood for a transfusion patient and accidentally killed him when the blood went in dead. But the makers say it’s safe. But proof is in the pictures of living plants dying!!!

FORENSIC RESEARCH DOCUMENT
Prepared By: William P. Kopp
A. R. E. C. Research Operations
TO61-7R10/10-77F05
RELEASE PRIORITY: CLASS I ROO1a

Ten Reasons to dispose off your Microwave Oven
From the conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens. Based on this research, one can conclude this article with the following:

1). Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term – permanent – brain damage by ‘shorting out’ electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].

2). The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.

3). Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.

4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.

5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.

6). The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.

7). Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumours]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in UK and America .

8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.

9). Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.

10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:19 am

Post Re: The Microwave Test
Wow Lee - this is a great informative article. Hell with the kids.....I'm going to try the experiment myself.
Thanks for posting!

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:26 pm
WOW Lee, We are now no longer friends. :o Living out in the bush, I cook almost everything in the microwave. :cry: It is a high tech Panasonic. :cry: No more microwave??? :shock:

But I believe that can explain what my body has been trying to tell me and didn't know what it was saying.
Isn't this a perfect example of how important it is to know the TRUTH?

Ok, we are still friends :) And even more than that...I love you for this post.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:32 pm
Ok, I took out my microwave :cry: and put it in next door. After making some hot coco (without microwaving it) I got to thinking, and the more I did, the more upset I got at it all. Are we not sick of all the lies? Are we going to just tell others to not use microwaves? Why not fight back at the elites that run mega companies like General Electric. LAWSUIT....MAJOR LAWSUIT!!!! Let's get people, to build a fool proof case....if that is possible. What do the United People think?

Last edited by truthunter on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:28 pm
I once tried to do a court case over being exposed to bleach at a job site that gave me a respiratory illness once and was counting on OSHA to represent me. I had plenty of proof, but OSHA back out on me. I knew right there that even OSHA is corrupt.

To present a court case is not an easy task on a major company, as we know that even the justice system is in the back pocket of the elite scum. Why not get our heads together here and figure out how we can beat the system. Chico is always talking about doing something, but what? Well, maybe we have something here. If enough people are ticked off at the microwave deception, and enough people take action, we should be able to raise hell with the elites. With winnings over Microwaves, we can pursue other things (as there is no shortage of what we have been dubbed with).

Am I nuts from too much brain damage using a microwave, or am I on to a PLAN to do BATTLE?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:43 pm
Site Admin

Remember that thread I did at Nexus called "Mirror, mirror, on the wall"? The basic theme is the human tendency to connect the dots and come to a conclusion which appears certain but turns out to be wrong.

http://www.snopes.com/science/microwave/plants.asp

http://greenerside.typepad.com/my_weblo ... waved.html

http://www.themaninchina.com/microwaveexperiment.htm

So, is the microwave oven Satan's tool?

How am I supposed to know?! I can't get an accurate answer to a single question.

But I'm thinking that maybe I'm not alone in that.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 pm
Quote:
So, is the microwave oven Satan's tool?

You want a straight answer? YES as is all of technology. We have become TOTALLY dependent on all of it and have no clue how to live without it. HELLO! Isn't it all "poison" we are willing to use on ourselves...and are. Look at all the radiation coming from cell phones and all the other electronics, not to mention all the "sprayed" poisons in the air. We are being exterminated like a bunch of cockroaches.
Chico you know that I for one am working to escapes the poison (if that is possible). I know you hate it as well.

This microwave situation ticks me off. Sure, we may be jumping to conclusions, but then again can we afford to not be alarmed? We are under constant attack from every front, and the more truth you are aware of the less gullible you become.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:22 pm
The guy that did the sprout test is an idiot. Maybe hired by Government or someone to post that. How can I come to that conclusion? Look what else he said about "alarmists" :roll:

I have been having physical issues that doctors can't figure out. No matter what I take for a "cure", nothing works....not even collodial silver. This tells me that maybe something is wrong, something having to do with unnatural causes. I stay away from the poisons of society and drink clean water not "enhanced" sewer water. I breath the same air...but that's about it. So...I have to try to figure out what is hurting/killing me...what the amazing human body can't heal or get rid of. Microwave alterations in water and food sure sound reasonable about now.

Ok, so maybe we don't have a "case" we could win, or case to bother with, but more than that...HOW ARE WE GONNA FIGHT AGAINST THOSE WHILE WE ARE PLAYING THEIR GAME...USING THEIR FOOD, THEIR ELECTRICITY, THEIR BANKING SYSTEMS, THEIR PRODUCTS, THEIR ELECTRONICS, ETC.? How can you fly and hold onto the cliff at the same time?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:56 pm
I heard that microwaves no long have a "SAFE" advertising. Hmmmmmmm I wonder why?
Seems the "devil" knows how to cover his tracks well.

I hate to have to admit it, but if we don't determine to know truth from deception, then we are indeed too ignorant to walk freely on this planet.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Interesting :D

I hadn't seen your thread at Nexus, Chico, I'm not a member there so it might be hard to find.

I know microwaved food isn't what my body likes :D It feels harsh and it does feel like it's been forcible altered. So I don't use a microwave, but we still have one so I could brush off the cobwebs and give my own experiment a go. Although even if I couldn't see a difference in the plants, I still wouldn't start to use it. I'm wondering if Dr Emoto has info on this, I will try and look later.

A while ago a friend and I purchased a smog meter to measure radiation levels in our home's and at our childrens school, as wifi had been installed in the school by government recommendation (there's the first clue it aint good) . We were quite alarmed at certain readings. Of course the microwave had very large readings, even a couple of metres away. This wasn't a surprise, but I have no desire to eat food heated that way, especially as there is no need.

The surprising one for me was the radiation continuously in the environment from the cordless phone - both the handset and the base unit. The readings were higher than when using a mobile phone, and worse was that, particular in my friends house, the radiation from the base unit was continuous and again extened several metres in every direction. This was situated in her main living area.

We have both gone back to corded phones and my ears like that also! The readings are way down, so we have improved our own living environments greatly.

This is probably not a popular thing to say, but I no longer put much credence on scientific studies - lies, damn lies and statistics. It seems to me the scientific community, for the most part, sold out quite a while back. So I can only go by a mixture of research and my own inner knowing.

My gut feeling is....microwaved food is not life enhancing.

Warm wishes...
Lee

Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next