Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Is Cancer An Ancient Survival Program Unmasked? 

Post Is Cancer An Ancient Survival Program Unmasked?
Attachment:
220px-SEM_Lymphocyte.jpg
220px-SEM_Lymphocyte.jpg [ 12.37 KiB | Viewed 3752 times ]

Ever since Richard Nixon declared a war on cancer in 1971 through the signing of the National Cancer Act,[i] over a hundred billion dollars has been spent by our government on research and drug development in an attempt to eradicate the disease, with trillions more spent by the cancer patients themselves, but with disappointing results. Even after four decades of waging full-scale conventional (surgery and chemo) and nuclear (radiotherapy) war against cancer, close to one in every four Americans will be diagnosed with the disease within their lifetimes. Could this colossal failure reflect how profoundly misunderstood the condition is, and misguided are our attempts to prevent and treat it? [read more...]

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:48 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Is Cancer An Ancient Survival Program Unmasked?
I love it when we can look at things differently and find that they make more sense when seen from the new perspective. Thanks, Andy!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:55 am

Good post, this can also pertain to humans as well. Since the sense of self is not understood it becomes solely Narcissistic, Defensive and seeking alibis to create a Conglomerate..All out of the need for survival...The story of our Generation...

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Eustace Mullins: Murder By Injection

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3281687331

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:59 am
Site Admin

I have a lot of respect for Eustace Mullins. He does the research and goes where the evidence leads him. And lots of rich sociopaths don't like him for that very reason. It's easy to see why.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 am
Site Admin

Certainty is certainly attractive. But I am more and more convinced that it is a crippling disease, especially when applied to the veracity of the information that we absorb like thirsty sponges.

I was watching "Murder By Injection" again, chuckling at Eustace Mullins' wry humor, especially regarding a certain Doctor Sims, who founded Woman's Hospital in New York City. Eustace was essentially discrediting the ethics and medical prowess of poor Dr. Sims, and he was so convincing in his criticism that I decided to investigate just how bad a bumbler this Dr. Sims was.

Whereas I didn't question the veracity of Eustace Mullins' information initially, now I do, because there is another side of the story, one that I suspect Eustace is completely ignorant of.

Eustace Mullins presents his story with a certainty reminiscent of an UncleZook, and it hangs together quite well until one scratches around a bit beneath the surface. This doesn't mean Eustace is entirely wrong, but it most likely means he is not entirely right.

How many of us carry our certainty like a protective shield, never knowing what is in front of us that we fail to see because the shield blocks our view?

Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:17 am

Certainty is certainly attractive.

Prevarication at its best. Nowhere in the article was there anything claiming certainty. It was just another model to look at, e.g. to oppose the conventional model of carcinogenesis which includes treatment with Big Pharma drugs that have failed miserably as a methodology. Yet you push this model to the binary extreme of certainty to wage your (peudo-rebuttal). Classic binary thinking and barking.

Quote:
But I am more and more convinced that it is a crippling disease, especially when applied to the veracity of the information that we absorb like thirsty sponges.

Yes, yes ... your amplifying certitude must prevail over all models, old and new, innovative and established. C'mon, Chico, you can do better than that.

Quote:
I was watching "Murder By Injection" again, chuckling at Eustace Mullins' wry humor, especially regarding a certain Doctor Sims, who founded Woman's Hospital in New York City. Eustace was essentially discrediting the ethics and medical prowess of poor Dr. Sims, and he was so convincing in his criticism that I decided to investigate just how bad a bumbler this Dr. Sims was.

Whereas I didn't question the veracity of Eustace Mullins' information initially, now I do, because there is another side of the story, one that I suspect Eustace is completely ignorant of.

Eustace Mullins presents his story with a certainty reminiscent of an UncleZook, and it hangs together quite well until one scratches around a bit beneath the surface. This doesn't mean Eustace is entirely wrong, but it most likely means he is not entirely right.

How many of us carry our certainty like a protective shield, never knowing what is in front of us that we fail to see because the shield blocks our view?

TUGPOOT to the left of me ... TUGPOOT to the right ... here I am ...
(thanx to Stealer's Wheel for a great line)

Help!, I need somebody ... help! ... not just anybody ... help! ... you know I need someone .. help! ... to rescue me from the world of Chico! ... When I was younger, so much younger than today ... I never needed anybody's help in any way ... but now these days are gone and I'm not so self-assured ... now I find I changed my mind and opened up the floors ... help me if you can, I'm falling down ... I do appreciate youz being clowns ...

(thanx to the fab four for the greatest cry for help ever songwritten).

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:35 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Prevarication at its best. Nowhere in the article was there anything claiming certainty.

I'm beginning to think you have a thinking impediment, Zook. Your comprehension score is falling below zero. The certainty was on the part of Eustace Mullins, who, like UncleZook, has it all figured out, yet his comprehension is built on the flawed information he accepts with certitude.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:37 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Prevarication at its best. Nowhere in the article was there anything claiming certainty.

I'm beginning to think you have a thinking impediment, Zook. Your comprehension score is falling below zero. The certainty was on the part of Eustace Mullins, who, like UncleZook, has it all figured out, yet his comprehension is built on the flawed information he accepts with certitude.

No impediment. Just intolerance for idiots. If Andy wasn't such an idiot, I would have read his second post in the thread (which shifts focus away from cancer onto something totally unrelated). But he is an idiot, and he did shift the focus away from the thread he started (perhaps because he is an idiot) ... and you indulged him, because you enjoy indulging Andy, even when he spams us with links and videos without contributing much to the discussion. You chased yet another one of Andy's bones.

Me? I naturally assumed that the topic was cancer ... and the derivative assumption then is that you were remarking about the cancer article. How was I to know you were remarking about something else. Even when you mentioned Eustace Mullins, I assumed it was about cancer - a natural assumption. As I don't do goose chases when you provide extra links, Chico, I did not see the need to chase Eustace Mullins or anything he might've had to offer. The original article was interesting enough for me.

Of course, you want to use my natural but mistaken assumption to wage more innuendo against me. By now, I'm used to it. Mountains raised over molehills. Monkeys raised under banana trees. That sorta thing.
:jest:

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:14 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Me? I naturally assumed that the topic was cancer ... and the derivative assumption then is that you were remarking about the cancer article. How was I to know you were remarking about something else.

You're supposed to read and comprehend before you shoot off your mouth, Zook.

You're a forum veteran, for Pete's sake. You know discussions can go anywhere. There's no such thing as staying on-topic, because discussions trigger different ideas in different people. That's why forums are so great, and why the idea of moderators to enforce confining and arbitrarily interpreted rules is so repugnant.

Quote:
Even when you mentioned Eustace Mullins, I assumed it was about cancer - a natural assumption. As I don't do goose chases when you provide extra links, Chico, I did not see the need to chase Eustace Mullins or anything he might've had to offer. The original article was interesting enough for me.

You assume way too much. The real story is in the links. You are missing the bulk of the meaning. I put those links in for a reason. The point I'm making requires the information found in those links. If you wish to consider the investigation required for real truth-seeking to be a "goose chase", that is your prerogative. But you won't be doing much truth-seeking, and you will be mistaken for a gatekeeper.

Quote:
Of course, you want to use my natural but mistaken assumption to wage more innuendo against me. By now, I'm used to it. Mountains raised over molehills. Monkeys raised under banana trees. That sorta thing.

Again, you royally miss the point. I have nothing against you personally, Zook. You are a bumbling, flawed, stupid human being, just as I am. You just fail to recognize it, and as a result, you take no steps to remedy the situation. Because you are my brother, I would like to help you get past that hurdle. I will probably fail, but that won't stop me from trying.

Read the links. Consider temporarily that everything you know is wrong, because you were fed faulty information. Don't assume you are the brightest bulb in the light factory. Question everything, dismiss nothing, and beware of certainty.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next