Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Is Cancer An Ancient Survival Program Unmasked? 

Post Re: Is Cancer An Ancient Survival Program Unmasked?
UncleZook wrote:

No impediment. Just intolerance for idiots. If Andy wasn't such an idiot, I would have read his second post in the thread (which shifts focus away from cancer onto something totally unrelated). But he is an idiot, and he did shift the focus away from the thread he started (perhaps because he is an idiot) ... and you indulged him, because you enjoy indulging Andy, even when he spams us with links and videos without contributing much to the discussion. You chased yet another one of Andy's bones.

Me? I naturally assumed that the topic was cancer ... and the derivative assumption then is that you were remarking about the cancer article. How was I to know you were remarking about something else. Even when you mentioned Eustace Mullins, I assumed it was about cancer - a natural assumption. As I don't do goose chases when you provide extra links, Chico, I did not see the need to chase Eustace Mullins or anything he might've had to offer. The original article was interesting enough for me.

Of course, you want to use my natural but mistaken assumption to wage more innuendo against me. By now, I'm used to it. Mountains raised over molehills. Monkeys raised under banana trees. That sorta thing.
:jest:

Pax

Well it seems the "love the Troll" approach isn't working quiet as well as hoped, in fact it might have even made his trolling worst!

UncleZook you obviously didn't watch any of Eustace Mullin's video, because if you did you would have realised that within three minutes of the interview starting, including an introduction by the interviewer, cancer becomes the topic of conversation, which then develops into a lengthy presentation of Eustace's thoughts on the history of allopathic cancer medicine.
Your claim that I shifted focus away from cancer onto something totally unrelated is just total garbage!

I'm now at a loss of what to do with you, unfortunately I feel that the only course of action left is to just completely disregard everything you post from now on as "total garbage".

You have Zero credibility UncleZook and I challenge you to prove otherwise.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:50 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
UncleZook you obviously didn't watch any of Eustace Mullin's video, because if you did you would have realised that within three minutes of the interview starting, including an introduction by the interviewer, cancer becomes the topic of conversation, which then develops into a lengthy presentation of Eustace's thoughts on the history of allopathic cancer medicine.
Your claim that I shifted focus away from cancer onto something totally unrelated is just total garbage!

Busted again, UncleZook? Oh, my, what a surprise! It may be time to update the UncleZook -- busted! thread with a new exhibit.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:32 am

Busted again, UncleZook? Oh, my, what a surprise! It may be time to update the UncleZook -- busted! thread with a new exhibit.

You'd better make that two new exhibits, don't forget that he just published a private message here without permission, which is very odd considering the claims he made on the "banning for dollars" topic on this subject!

UncleZook wrote:

I've observed strict confidences as a sacrosanct rule.

To be continued... :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:41 am

Noises from the banana tree:
Quote:

No tits, Sherlock!

I said as much when I told Chico that I didn't chase after the goose he unleashed, e.g. Eustace Mullins video. The original cancer article was the only one that held interest for me.

Some brilliant bespectacled bardly guy (must be the narcissist in me, LOL) wrote:
Quote:
Me? I naturally assumed that the topic was cancer ... and the derivative assumption then is that you were remarking about the cancer article. How was I to know you were remarking about something else. Even when you mentioned Eustace Mullins, I assumed it was about cancer - a natural assumption. As I don't do goose chases when you provide extra links, Chico, I did not see the need to chase Eustace Mullins or anything he might've had to offer. The original article was interesting enough for me.

Can't you read, Andy?

I didn't watch or care to watch Eustace Mullins video. Chico knows this ... but he can't pass up the chance for innuendo <---------- it's a genetic affliction with him ... and he certainly is a loyal member of the royal band of banned brothers, which is why he's kissing your arse again.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Crook its not innuendo when you habitually talk out of your ass for years. Imbecile!

Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:07 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I didn't watch or care to watch Eustace Mullins video. Chico knows this ... but he can't pass up the chance for innuendo

Chico knows no such thing! We have to deduce the extent of your "truth-seeking" from your posts. When the contradictions begin to show up, and Andy has a knack for pointing these out, we realize that you didn't watch the video, or check the links, or read carefully with full comprehension, or investigate the bias of the source, etc. Then we realize that you are talking from a position of ignorance while projecting an air of scholarship. So we label that as hypocrisy, and rightfully so.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2