Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
X-rays are safe? 
Site Admin

Post X-rays are safe?
Quote:
The German physicist, Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen was the first person to systematically produce and detect electromagnetic radiation in a wavelength range today known as x-rays or Röntgen rays.

Röntgen died at Munich on February 10, 1923, from carcinoma of the intestine. -- source

Carcinoma is cancer. Röntgen discovered X-rays in 1896, so it took 27 years for the radiation exposure to finally kill him.

Quote:
Marie Curie died in 1934, aged 66, at the Sancellemoz sanatorium in Passy (Haute-Savoie), France, of aplastic anemia from exposure to radiation in the course of her scientific research and in the course of her radiological work at field hospitals during World War I. -- source

Another famous scientist working with radiation is killed by it.

Quote:
Also in 1896, Emil Grubbe of Chicago is thought to be the first to use radiation to treat cancer; he successfully treated a woman with breast cancer. (Grubbe would go on to die in 1960 from cancer due to radiation exposure.) -- source

X-ray exposure does not appear conducive to human health.

I am investigating dental X-rays. I have avoided dental X-rays for 8 years now. My dentists has been working to convince me that dental X-rays are perfectly safe. I have listened carefully to her opinion, but I need to know the truth. I know she is expressing what she has been taught and what she believes to be the truth, but I have seen over and over again how what we are taught is not the truth. So I decided to actually do the research myself, instead of relying on what the "experts" recite with certainty. What I have learned from my research is that we are being misled, as usual.

This is really disappointing, as usual. I am growing tired of the pervasive deception and manipulation, often spread unwittingly by gullible practitioners selling radiation imagery. Conflict of interest, you say? But of course. Money corrupts everything.

Are Dental X-rays Safe?
(duration 5:32)
-- source

Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:30 am
Site Admin

Post Re: X-rays are safe?
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. wrote:
The experience of British physician and epidemiologist Alice Stewart offers a near-perfect analogy to the Medical cartel’s lynching of Judy Mikovits. In the 1940s, Stewart was one of the rare women in her profession and the youngest fellow ever elected at the time to the Royal College of Physicians. She began investigating the high occurrences of childhood cancers in well-to-do families, a puzzling phenomenon given that disease often correlated with poverty, and seldom with affluence. Stewart published a paper in The Lancet in 1956 offering strong evidence that the common practice of giving X-rays to pregnant women was the culprit in carcinomas that would later afflict their children. According to Margaret Heffernan, author of Willful Blindness, Stewart’s finding “flew in the face of conventional wisdom”—the medical profession’s enthusiasm for the new technology of X-rays—as well as “doctors’ idea of themselves, which was as people who helped patients.” A coalition of government regulators, nuclear promoters, and the nuclear industry joined the US and British medical establishments in launching a brutal attack on Stewart. Stewart, who died in 2002 at the age of ninety-five, never again received another major research grant in England. It took twenty-five years after the publication of Stewart’s paper for the medical establishment to finally acknowledge her findings and abandon the practice of X-raying expectant mothers. -- Plague of Corruption — Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science, by Dr. Judy Mikovits and Kent Hekenlively, page 15

Publicly exposing the harmful effects of X-rays is a killer. It can destroy your reputation, your career, and your life. Powerful selfish interests are profiting mightily from the widespread use of X-rays, and they don't really care about the health of people harmed by their product. They are basically sociopaths. Because they lack empathy, they are essentially evil. They lie to us about the safety of their products. They kill us.

Yes, sociopaths kill us. The current COVID-19 psy-op is a perfect example. Tens of millions of people worldwide have been seriously harmed or killed by the "safe and effective" COVID-19 vaccines, yet official efforts hide the dangers and coerce the public into accepting even more injections of the harmful clot shots.

X-rays are safe? Ha!

Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]