Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Why Shrinks Have Problems!!! 

Post Re: Why Shrinks Have Problems!!!
magamud wrote:
Whats the matter Andy, you can't discern your own post? Can you tell what is good and what is bad? I don't think you can, your cunning enough to know the superficial answers but any real inquiry will leave you blind as a bat. Not that you would allow any real inquiry. :lol:

Answering a question with a question is not discussion mags, why bother posting if you have no interest in the discussion?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu May 22, 2014 10:41 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Whats the matter Andy, you can't discern your own post? Can you tell what is good and what is bad? I don't think you can, your cunning enough to know the superficial answers but any real inquiry will leave you blind as a bat. Not that you would allow any real inquiry. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly. :thumbup:

Andy will not allow any real inquiry. You can beat him up with evidence, and like the Black Knight, Andy will deny his defeat. Bill Clinton, the classic sociopath, did the same thing, stating convincingly to the whole world, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Yes, sociopaths are pathological liars.

Fri May 23, 2014 6:55 am

This must be a known technique in the ability to lie with humans.

Normal humans find it difficult to lie inherently. This is still encoded in our collective, so when a sociopath just denies, denies and denies, the collective discernment will believe the liar, (B. Clinton) in case. So, the technique is to never admit guilt, stand your ground and remove any emotional affect of confusion, (Obama is fantastic at this). This is part of the operant conditioning being done to our species over and over and over again. This is how the innate response to lying is being driven out of our species to conform to the Matrix.

Again our show lions do great tricks through this hoop.

Fri May 23, 2014 11:33 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Normal humans find it difficult to lie inherently. This is still encoded in our collective, so when a sociopath just denies, denies and denies, the collective discernment will believe the liar, (B. Clinton) in case. So, the technique is to never admit guilt, stand your ground and remove any emotional affect of confusion, (Obama is fantastic at this). This is part of the operant conditioning being done to our species over and over and over again. This is how the innate response to lying is being driven out of our species to conform to the Matrix.

Very well stated.

Fri May 23, 2014 7:20 pm

magamud wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly. :thumbup:

Andy will not allow any real inquiry. You can beat him up with evidence, and like the Black Knight, Andy will deny his defeat. Bill Clinton, the classic sociopath, did the same thing, stating convincingly to the whole world, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Yes, sociopaths are pathological liars.

More hollow off topic garbage proving your true state of mind and intent here Chicodoodoo!

"Andy will not allow any real inquiry" - I have the authority to disallow "real inquiry" now??? I think not! But anyhoo, just for shits n giggles, could you please link to where you think I did this? :lol:

"You can beat him up with evidence, and like the Black Knight, Andy will deny his defeat" - You've presented ZERO evidence to date Chicodoodoo, and NO, LINKING TO OTHER UNPROVEN ACCUSATIONS DOESN'T QUALIFY AS EVIDENCE!!! :lol:

Yes I agree, sociopaths are pathological liars.

Fri May 23, 2014 8:28 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

Excellent, you just allowed a tiny bit of inquiry. But it's not "real" inquiry, is it. It's been long established that sociopaths are proficient liars, and you are just now conceding that point without your usual "prove it" tantrums. It's all just part of the game to you. Why? Because you are a sociopath, and that's how sociopaths see the world.

Fri May 23, 2014 10:54 pm

andywight wrote:

Excellent, you just allowed a tiny bit of inquiry. But it's not "real" inquiry, is it. It's been long established that sociopaths are proficient liars, and you are just now conceding that point without your usual "prove it" tantrums. It's all just part of the game to you. Why? Because you are a sociopath, and that's how sociopaths see the world.

:lol: You just can't help yourself can you Chicodoodoo! I can't even agree with you without you spinning it around and then using it to attack me! :lol:

I think you need to get a girlfriend Chicobaby and stop obsessing over your debunking!

Fri May 23, 2014 11:57 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I can't even agree with you without you spinning it around and then using it to attack me! :lol:

You fool, it's not even an attack. It's just an observation of reality. It is genuine truth-seeking. The truth is that Andy is a sociopath who is trying to appear as if he isn't one. It's what sociopaths do, Andy. They deceive and manipulate using the most clever propaganda they can conceive of. You are giving us the most splendid demonstration of that in ways I could never have imagined. You've become absolutely transparent to me. You have gone from a masterful chameleon to a one-trick pony. The cool part is that you haven't changed -- I have! I know more about the behaviors of sociopaths now thanks to you. You've been a great teacher, Andy, and you just keep on giving! There are much brighter sociopaths out there who would have ducked out as soon as the first hints of being exposed were suspected, rather than educate the masses about the true nature of the enemy, but not you. You've been really swell! Once again, I have to thank you for your service to humanity. :thumbup:

Sat May 24, 2014 4:02 am

My alleged sociopathy notwithstanding, my alleged empathy prompts me to be concerned about you, Chico. I'm a bit worried about your state of mind, for the possibility still grips me - however remotely - that you may not be a fifth columnist.

In any event, the true colors of the world were meant for the eyes. Don't paint it over with phony tints.

Get some professional help for yourself.
(No, I don't mean Mags' pop-psyched confessional couch).

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat May 24, 2014 1:24 pm

andywight wrote:
More hollow off topic garbage proving your true state of mind and intent here Chicodoodoo!

"Andy will not allow any real inquiry" - I have the authority to disallow "real inquiry" now??? I think not! But anyhoo, just for shits n giggles, could you please link to where you think I did this? :lol:

"You can beat him up with evidence, and like the Black Knight, Andy will deny his defeat" - You've presented ZERO evidence to date Chicodoodoo, and NO, LINKING TO OTHER UNPROVEN ACCUSATIONS DOESN'T QUALIFY AS EVIDENCE!!! :lol:

No links, no rebuttal.

More proof of your BS!

I agree with Zook, get some help Chicodoodoo!!!

Sun May 25, 2014 12:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2