Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Fluoridating the Public 
Site Admin

Post Re: Fluoridating the Public
magamud wrote:
Syria's "chemical weapons" turn out to be fluoride

This guy obviously hasn't been drinking fluoridated water. His critical thinking skills are much too developed. According to the 2013 NDAA legislation, this qualifies him for "terrorist" status and merits extraordinary rendition, indefinite detainment, cruel and unusual punishment (torture) at the hands of unfeeling sociopathic monsters, and ultimately the most horrifying death imaginable.

I bet you didn't know thinking could be so dangerous.

Bravo, Mags!

Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Quote:
I bet you didn't know thinking could be so dangerous.

But were just fear mongering? There is no truth in what we say? What form of corruption is not possible? What type of person would say this is fear mongering?

A mother or father protecting their child? Yes. Susceptible adolescents that cannot fully make their own decisions? Yes. Shall we intervene if we have Cold Hard Facts that someone is committing extortion? Lets see the due process and go from there.

Lets intervene because we suspect hazardous thinking? I dont think so, this is not minority report free reign bud. Lets just trash bin good ideas into a memory hole?

Thoughts are free god dam nit!

It makes perfect sense to me how we are being controlled emotionally. Who the hell can live in a sociopathic system?

Lets just use propaganda to avoid it?

Lets mentally diverge from it?

Compartmentalization in the human psyche breeds sociopathy.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:24 pm
Site Admin

:lol: I know you know that thinking can be so dangerous, Mags. I was addressing the general public there, not you personally. I recognize that you have good insight into the insidious nature of the sociopathic construct, and I very much appreciate your informative posts. That last video on Kerry and Syria and fluoride was dynamite!

Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:25 pm
Site Admin

The other side of the water fluoridation lie is what we've been taught about tooth decay.

Quote:
The world is slowly waking up to the fact that, when you give the body what it needs, it can heal things we previously thought were impossible. A fine example of what is often deemed as an incurable health problem is dental cavities, but extensive research is now becoming more public about the true nature of tooth decay and the fact that there are proven remedies that can remedy it. -- source

The dental industry has no desire for the public to learn any of this, needless to say.

Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:47 am

The other side of the water fluoridation lie is what we've been taught about tooth decay.

I think you're overstating this whole thing here Chico, mags admits to drinking fluoridated water, which he also dilutes regularly with high fructose beer and he's perfectly normal!!!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:28 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I think you're overstating this whole thing here Chico, mags admits to drinking fluoridated water, which he also dilutes regularly with high fructose beer and he's perfectly normal!!!

Mags, is that true? :shock:

You're perfectly normal? :o

:lol:

Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:44 am

magamud wrote:
Mags, is that true? :shock:

I mean what a joke. Some guy was doing the same thing as you, when I was explaining the corruption and downright poisoning of our species by the FDA.

And he wanted to discount the point on my complicity of drinking a fluoridated, high fructose beer. Its some baffling shite.

Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:01 am

Yup better not reference me or anyone from the US due to the fluoride. I guess that props up Andy's integrity since I am assuming he drinks pure water.
Have you tested the water you drink Andy? Im curious what the content is in the Bahamas.

Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:44 pm

magamud wrote:
Have you tested the water you drink Andy? Im curious what the content is in the Bahamas.

This Island's fortunate, huge fresh water lens trapped in the limestone so you can drink it right from the well.

Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:33 am

Have you tested it? Any independent testings? Just curious. If you think its wonderful thats good enough for me Andy.

Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next