Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
What are you eating? 
Site Admin

Post Re: What are you eating?
They brainwash us to believe Wheaties is the breakfast of champions! Good, wholesome food!

Could they possibly be lying about what goes in breakfast cereal?

NO WAY! Wheaties cling to magnets!
(duration 3:01)

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:25 am
Site Admin

Even I who have researched aspartame for three decades to warn the public had a heart attack from aspartame as the hospital gave me a drug that had aspartame in it unlabeled which is against the law.

Aspartame is a poison, like mercury or arsenic, and is also a bioweapon that has been deliberately released upon the ignorant public. Do you think I'm exaggerating? Read the entire article from Dr. Martini.

The FDA tells me they don't have to answer my letters or emails. They did call me in 2009 and when I said people are sick and dying all over the world from this poison Michael Delaney said, "So what, we have to depopulate".

Quiet! Sociopaths at work...

Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:00 am
Site Admin

If you are a baby, you may be drinking breast milk. Surely that is the safest option for newborns...

Quote:
Researchers at Toxic-Free Future, Indiana University, the University of Washington and Seattle Children’s Research Institute studied 50 samples of breast milk from American women from all over the country, representing a range of socioeconomic backgrounds. All 50 samples contained per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) at levels nearly 2,000 times the amount considered safe for drinking water.

PFAS were found at levels ranging from 50 parts per trillion to more than 1,850 parts per trillion. The study also found that the presence of PFAS in breast milk is on the rise around the world and is doubling every four years. -- source

I've long said that they are poisoning us from every direction, whether by food, water, air, or radiation. If the mother is poisoned, the baby will be too. That's how the ruling sociopaths kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Mon May 17, 2021 3:01 am
Site Admin

Quote:
When Dr. James Bowen said the world was mass poisoned (by aspartame) it was obvious just from the amount of people I spoke with the poisoning was everywhere. One man with thick glasses asked me was this why he was going blind and I said, "no doubt, but if your vision is in the wet stage it can return." A dozen roses arrived months later with the note, "my vision has returned". -- source

I recently heard someone in an interview (here, I believe) asking, "How could they think they could get away with this?" This was in reference to the sociopaths behind the COVID-19 scamdemic and the fake vaccines. I had the answer immediately in my mind — because they have gotten away with similar scams hundreds of times, including aspartame, chem-trails, fluoridation of the water supply, 9/11, the Iraq wars, nuclear power, GMO foods, the Holocaust Lie, the murders of whistle-blowers, the rewriting of true history, the stolen elections, etc. Due to all of these success stories, the ruling sociopaths know they can get away with anything! Isn't it obvious? They know what they are doing! They are experts at deceiving and manipulating the public. It's what they were born to do, because they were born sociopaths.

And unfortunately, the bulk of the public were born Followers.

That dynamic is how perfect storms result.

Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2