Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Whistle-blowers: Bill Wood 
Site Admin

Post Whistle-blowers: Bill Wood
The push to discredit "Bill Wood" continues. This is the fourth interview I've watched with Bill, and I am still seeing credibility, integrity, honesty, and courage. I am still looking for signs that I am being fooled, and I'm still not finding them. I am not certain of what the truth is, but the feeling that truth is shining through has not left me since I watched the first Bill Wood interview done by Kerry Cassidy.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:01 am

Post Re: Whistle-blowers: Bill Wood
I have no doubt that the "black" projects are real. From my research, it became a separate system once the tesla tech was found and how it interacts with consciousness. In this scenario, total liberation for each individual is possible. This path of concealment has led them to another Corporate dynamic in Celestial space, along with the perennial Pyramid dynamic of compartmentalization.
IMHO Mr. Wood along with other whistle blowers are used to construct the landscape of the WHite hat Vs black hat scenario, create confusion and distraction and help Identify anomalies in the program. There message is anchored in Truth of the Big Lie upon our world, but it gets twisted when application is used. Its not easy.....

Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]