Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Sophia's Correction+Archons, John Lash wLisa Harrison 

Post Sophia's Correction+Archons, John Lash wLisa Harrison
I predict this will have no impact here due to advanced cognitive dissonance and the Constitution, but I am willing to be wrong :giggle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEV9u8aMH7w

Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:13 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Sophia's Correction+Archons, John Lash wLisa Harrison
I predict this will have no impact here due to advanced cognitive dissonance and the Constitution...

That would be my prediction as well, but for other reasons. However, the impact we each have on the world, or can have, is under-appreciated. Why just the other day, I realized that there is no justice in the world other than the justice that we make. Seeing our leaders get away with torture, invasions, mass murder, massive theft, and more, shows me we aren't making much justice at the moment.

... but I am willing to be wrong :giggle:

That's the spirit! I'll give you my feedback to this interview when I have listened to it, and then we can assess your prediction.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:37 am
Site Admin

Great story, bro!!

"Eliminating social evil, and terminating the enemies of life." -- John Lash (1:27:03)

I'm there more and more each day. I had no inkling as my life developed that I was heading in this direction, but I see it clearly coalescing from an enormous number of seemingly unrelated and disparate phenomena. But all of that is not at all unrelated and disparate, it was simply beyond my comprehension.

Your prediction of no effect may be quite wrong, as the cognitive dissonance and the Constitution are simply stepping stones pointing the way towards eliminating social evil and terminating the enemies of life. So is the study of sociopaths and their sick acts of anti-life, like Fukushima, GMO foods, designer disease, false-flag attacks (9/11), psy-ops (politics), war, torture, hierarchy (inequality), and all the other dysfunctional games sociopaths dream up in their evil minds. No effect? The effect has always been there, slowly coalescing, but the story was muddled, or shall we say "seemingly unrelated and disparate". Perhaps no longer.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:16 am
Site Admin

Part 2

Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]