Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Cognitive Dissonance 
Site Admin

Post Cognitive Dissonance
In our brain-washed society, cognitive dissonance reigns. Cognitive dissonance (CD) means believing two contradictory ideas simultaneously. CD creates anxiety within the individual. Anxiety often results in unpredictable behavior, faulty reasoning, and emotional instability. Sound familiar? It's part of the reason the world seems insane.

Here's a quick example of CD. It is well known that the United States government lied to all Americans about “Weapons of Mass Destruction” in Iraq in order to manipulate popular opinion into supporting an illegal and unethical war of aggression. The bottom line here is that the U.S. Government outright lies whenever it wants.

Now, relate this idea to the controversy involving the whistle-blower Bill Wood. Retired Navy SEAL Don Shipley comes forward claiming Bill Wood's name is not in the database of soldiers that passed the “BUDs” training. It is highly likely that this is indeed true. However, the implication is that all SEALs are in that database, therefore Bill Wood was never a SEAL. This in turn relies on the assumption that the database is accurate because the U.S. Government would never lie to us.

Huh?

That's right. The U.S. Government outright lies whenever it wants, and the U.S. Government would never lie to us.

That, my friends, is cognitive dissonance.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Post Re: Cognitive Dissonance
Another example of CD is the No minders Religion. They partake in discussions of logic but in the end they dont believe in anything anyway. So how is it, that you can have a dialogue with someone pretending to believe in something but when pressed on your belief system there is nothing there. Very sneaky from my POV and I dont even think the No minders know themselves of this incredibly contradictory pov. They hide in their social systems subvertly undermining the spiritual discernment by exposing the Confusion to lead people into the No mind Bliss. Strangely order from Chaos. In a sense I do this too, but I dont hide it....

Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:19 pm
Site Admin

What's best for me and you? What's best for the common good? What's best for humanity?

Why is it that modern civilization does not make decisions based on these considerations?

Clearly an economic system founded on selfishness and individual greed cannot properly serve humanity. Clearly nuclear power that generates nearly permanent poisons that we cannot handle does not serve the common good. Clearly allowing psychological deviants called sociopaths to lead us is folly, not to mention destructive.

And what about restricting access to knowledge? How does secrecy and compartmentalization of certain knowledge serve humanity? Doesn't it only serve criminals?

Could it be that the modern status quo is designed to do exactly that – serve criminals? At our expense? And we all support it with our labor?

Is this not the ultimate in cognitive dissonance?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Quote:
Why is it that modern civilization does not make decisions based on these considerations?

I think one of the reasons is were stampeded into social systems, such as politics, nuclear power, economics, foreign policy etc...

Our society shows patterns of an addict. An addict uses its intelligence, energy and creativity to redirect responsibility.

We continue to follow these behaviors getting involved in self destructive ideas. And like how a addict gets relief looking for a fix for the day, on a societal level
this could translate into a generation or a century. If you get my meaning with time.

Quote:
And what about restricting access to knowledge?

We are children to the Monarchs or better yet animals. This comes back to the nanny state and taking over are survival responsibilities. Couple this with Play Time we appear happy to be in an infantile state, even though this is killing our species, since people cannot grow beyond this paradigm. We are in a Box with certain parameters of space available. The ones who grow fine in this area police the ones that can't live in it.

Fascinating...

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 pm
Site Admin

There is cognitive dissonance designed into the current sociopathic system. Sociopaths are parasites, like tapeworms, and they give rise to the tapeworm economy, where the tapeworms release chemical signals into the host body that influence the host to eat the kinds of foods the tapeworms prefer, making the tapeworms healthier and the host sicker.

Catherine Austin Fitts - Corruption among Wall Street and Decentralization In Washington

February 6, 2018: This important video has been scrubbed from the Internet! Transcripts can still be found here ( 1 2 ).

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Cognitive Dissonance, great thread! I will be coming back to this thread---when I get sober! a little buzzed tonite.

Expect me!

Seriously though, cog/dis is the root of the god/damn problem...

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:21 am

Along with all our other thinking systems sexuality is right up there in the upper echelons of CD. So we institute marriage to help us behave? To teach us morality and be a better person? And now this whole system is so entrenched in our social Morality habits through history that it is beyond Reproach? Much like everything else with economics, politics, human identity. And this topic sure has a nasty swing back to the other dialectic pole too. Hard to find a balance thats for sure.

Women can use their sexuality to not think, attain leverage and manipulate outcomes, straight and simple. This furthers the sociopathy, double standards, contradictions, denial, repression, and delusion, as much as any other system like Money and Power. It just needs to be talked about openly with Adult conversation, plain and simple, but it really is far from Plain or simple with all that unconscious energy it holds with emotion. Its some sort of recycling loop.
It can get ugly trying to talk about it too, like talking to a Baptist on how homophobia is Ludicrous! Emotions can be a Bitch and its not my problem.

Its just amazing to me that people would use their Religion, sex, color, breed, intelligence, money, fame and athleticism to prove arguments. Preposterous! Eugenics my Ass!

And these are just the top layers into the conditioning. There is an interpersonal dynamic that is moving very fast out of the semiosphere and usually to fast for most conscious people to catch and at the least process. This is why stampeding us is so important as to not allow us to sit back and think! And how can you when that very compartmentalized mind is creating false flags unconsciously to ramp up the speed. Drama, Drama and more Drama.

Thats your infinity symbol there...Theres your Yin and yang symbol, Theres your Kundalini! Theres your New Age Religion! Nothing more then a lie to keep humanity enslaved. Its a loop large enough to keep you in a Vicious Circle.

Just to balance things out cause I know its hard to regulate emotions, the alpha male dynamic is like children in a sandbox. And that is just as deep rooted in our memory as all the other Mythos. That dialectic could be argued to have fueled the last 6 millennia.

I still believe that the Kaballah/Cabal is remnants of a ancient MK system that is off world. Maybe traces of sentient programming, maybe just training wheels...

Corruption of Buddha....

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:00 pm

This is current cognitive dissonance. Voters of Wisconsin, USA have re-elected this guy in a recall election that bewilders me.

Lookie at what he said after being elected to a 500,000 funder of his campaign.....

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:02 am
Site Admin

Politicians are just lackeys for the money. They typically (maybe even necessarily) represent the interests of their biggest monetary contributors. Politicians typically (maybe even necessarily) do not represent the interests of their constituents! All constituents that vote for a politician and also believe that the politician represents their interests do indeed suffer from cognitive dissonance. They hold two contradictory ideas in their minds simultaneously:

1. This politician represents my interests.
  2. This politician represents the interests of major monetary contributors.

These two ideas will likely NOT be contradictory only if you are a major monetary contributor to that politician.

Moral: Politicians are puppets, and money controls their strings.

Note: For maximum advantage, it helps to also be an attractive, eager-to-please ("What can we do to help you?") female, like in the video.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:30 am

I fear were in trouble on so many levels it's extraordinary.
I see a troublesome dialectic with pragmatist and dreamers. They are opposing each other with no synthesis and appears it can go in circles for who knows how long. And the fight
polarizes each position making it worse. Pragmatist not believing in anything and dreamers believing anything. It does not really matter as long as each position gets power.
While in actuality they are both equal and harmonious. This is distracting from understanding the nature of reality. I don't know how to fix people to this, I am just attempting to bring awareness.

On some level this split is the cause for much division in our consciousness. I think this is an easy observation to make and to exploit in psychological warfare terms.
To do this I would ensure some legitimization with new age concepts and then debunk them, continuing this cycle. This would help strengthen both sides into an endless civil war.
This I believe is the template in creating dialectics within our society. Rings and loops and circles all day long without getting nowhere.
Its incredible....

Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next