Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
Police State 

Post Re: Police State
:lol:

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:26 am

Mission Kansas Police Assualt Mother In Front Of Children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ZztXVq95pc

Quote:
These are some highlights of Mission Police Departments Finest!
This is Mission, Kansas PD to be clear.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:30 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Mission Kansas Police Assualt Mother In Front Of Children

What does a police state look like? Just watch the video and you will know. That is how it starts.

It's disgusting that police can get away with that kind of criminal behavior. But what is a police state, if not when criminals are given police powers?

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Red Ice Radio - Jon Rappoport - Hour 1 - The Surveillance State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNzP23J ... r_embedded

Quote:
Jon Rappoport is an investigative journalist, author and publisher of the web site nomorefakenews.com.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:32 pm
Site Admin

Jon Rappoport appears to be a genuine truth-seeker with an extensive background in Matrix busting. I concur with him that there really is a Matrix, and that mind control is the foundation of that Matrix, and that we are being played far more than we realize. People like William Brown, Bob Powell, Adam Kokesh, Edward Snowden, and Julian Assange are also being played (and probably in that order, from most to least). This thing is big and we've all been under its influence since birth, as have our parents and grandparents.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:27 am

I agree chic. Not sure if agreeing with you will be evidence of a cult, but lets continue to move forward. Rappaport brings an important perspective to the prison system we are all in. His point that none of theses stories seem to get any resolution was a good one. I do believe there is a narrow line that can defeat these devils. It's a mixture of objective analysis and action. I think in general we are missing the action element due to many aspects. One of them being the difficulty to organize our species and to walk the fine line of intelligent civil disobedience. With that said and only hearing the first hour I sensed John lacked the action quality in his analytics. A common problem I see in activism.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:21 am

So now they openly admit to be able to fool the public. And im paying for it. Just after they admitted to be wiretapping and intimidating Journalism. Fascinating stuff on par with a Nazi Blitzkrieg. Once they see a hole they move very fast to take up space and hold its position. We are being assimilated!

U.S. Government Lifts Domestic Propaganda Ban

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3e2OuRy3Q

Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:55 am

So they sell alcohol everywhere but they keep reducing the legal limit you can have in your system supporting more regulation in road blocks. How convenient.

DC Report - States Roadblock New Federal DUI Guidelines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN19xjjS8Rg

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:38 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
His point that none of theses stories seem to get any resolution was a good one.

I agree (and thus another cult is born). It seems to be a refinement of the old Roman "bread and circus" strategy.

magamud wrote:
With that said and only hearing the first hour I sensed John lacked the action quality in his analytics. A common problem I see in activism.

Rappoport's writings are a form of action, just as our postings are. The first step in this battle is to elevate public awareness of the strategies and tactics being used against us. Action is usually futile unless one knows the enemy well and can neutralize his strategies and tactics.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:55 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
U.S. Government Lifts Domestic Propaganda Ban

My first reaction to the news of legally allowing propaganda to be broadcast here was "You bastards!" However, on further reflection, the freedom and independence of the press has already been completely undermined. The so-called free press was slowly and quietly turned into a propaganda machine a long time ago. So it may be a good thing "to allow taxpayers to sample what they are paying for" by broadcasting propaganda domestically, because those taxpayers may finally realize that the propaganda broadcasts and the mainstream news shows are the same thing.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next