Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
Police State 

Post Police State
I have no doubt that our social engineers are prodding the herd where they want us to go. The education system combined with culture and arts are amalgamating into a program, with austerity economics used as a catalyst to propel the narrative. It's going to take extraordinary discernment and action to survive this prison system. God help us all..

LAPD runs urban warfare / terror drill during National Homeland Security Association Conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TlY_b4VEnY

Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:01 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Police State
What a bunch of ridiculous theatrics! Hollywood combines forces with law enforcement to strengthen the mind control the ruling sociopaths use on us. And the sheeple suck it up like honey.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:32 pm

This is no joke I can assure you. Just signs of a greedy despotic system gloating over its own self righteousness. This is like the twilight zone.

Panteao Productions - EAG Tactical: Make Ready with Uptown Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6foDFXs1uyU

Just a footnote. Recently the comment section was taken down since this video is going viral amongst truth seekers. I had a chance to see it and all the comments pointing out posse comitatus or abuse of power were censored. And the only comments that were showing glorified the gear and tactical procedures.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:40 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I had a chance to see it and all the comments pointing out posse comitatus or abuse of power were censored.

Censorship, lack of transparency, classified information, propaganda, and mind control are all the classic symptoms of tyranny, and we have them all in abundance. Tyranny will consume us unless we fight back. It's coming, and we had better start doing something about it.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:09 pm

You guys have nothing to worry about if you have done nothing wrong :mrgreen: :!:

Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Thanks for posting this video, Magamud. We are on frieght-train or steamroller to martial law or an all out war.
Watching this video makes it clear to me why they false flagged Sandy Hook and Boston Marathon, they are clearly prepping the sheeple for upheaval.
And the sheeple welcome the crap in this video because of the false-flags fearmongering set-ups 9/11, financial fears, Sandy Hook-Boston etc.
The NWO mofo's.....

magamud wrote:
I have no doubt that our social engineers are prodding the herd where they want us to go. The education system combined with culture and arts are amalgamating into a program, with austerity economics used as a catalyst to propel the narrative. It's going to take extraordinary discernment and action to survive this prison system. God help us all..

LAPD runs urban warfare / terror drill during National Homeland Security Association Conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TlY_b4VEnY

Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Tyranny will consume us unless we fight back.

Fight back how?

It's coming, and we had better start doing something about it.

Which would be?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:09 am

Quote:
Which would be?

Debate wether Adam Kokesh and Steven Greer are sociopaths :mrgreen: .

Or we could call Inelia and do a 5-way skype group-hug online meditation to raise the collective vibrations of planet Earth for $19.99 each Paypal fun-raising donation.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:13 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Fight back how?
Which would be?

We're having a bugger of a time trying to come to some kind of consensus on these difficult questions. I'm hoping that someone, maybe Andywight himself, will suggest some good solutions, so I'm prepping the audience for these words of wisdom. We are waiting with bated breath, so if you are "The One", we are listening.

Just in case "The One" doesn't resolve these questions, I will continue to take the actions I have personally chosen, like severely limiting my income, refusing to work for government, minimizing my participation in the economy, researching the enemy, spreading the knowledge, etc. It's not much, and many people cannot do what I do, but I think it is the right approach, namely:

1. Learn all you can about the reality of the problems we are all facing.
  2. Figure out what you can personally do to avoid contributing to the problems.
  3. Figure out what you can personally do to actively contribute to the solutions.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:52 am

We're having a bugger of a time trying to come to some kind of consensus on these difficult questions. I'm hoping that someone, maybe Andywight himself, will suggest some good solutions, so I'm prepping the audience for these words of wisdom. We are waiting with bated breath, so if you are "The One", we are listening.

I was becoming concerned about the unusual amount of theatrics that l seem to be invading UP lately, but this reference to a Hollywood movie reassures me that this crazy notion of mine is completely unfounded.

Bugger - To penetrate the anus of (someone) during sexual intercourse; sodomize. Read more...

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next