Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Andy's lie exposed in skype text I had with Chico ... 

Post Re: Andy's lie exposed in skype text I had with Chico ...
UncleZook wrote:
andywight wrote:
I think you need to get a girlfriend and quit the forums for a while UncleShill! :lol:

Caught and skewered by his own lie ... Banana Andy is doing what he always does ... shift focus away from his actions and hurl derogating remarks against the target of his discontent.

This one is too big to overcome, Banana Boy. You lied about sending me those incendiary remarks ... and Chico, your pal for the longest time, inadvertently has exposed your lie. Can it get more sweeter than that?

Pax

You're just grasping at straws now UncleShill, its kinder sad to watch!

Then post these alleged "incendiary remarks"! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:45 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
This one is too big to overcome, Banana Boy. You lied about sending me those incendiary remarks ... and Chico, your pal for the longest time, inadvertently has exposed your lie. Can it get more sweeter than that?

:lol: Zook, stop. You're killing yourself. You are indeed your own worst enemy.

Those incendiary remarks from Andy you speak of here are different from the other remarks from Andy you claimed were "toxic" but which you never received, because Andy deleted them after they sat undelivered for so long due to your Skype block. Andy never lied about any remarks he sent you, not to my knowledge anyway.

Your level of desperation is becoming obvious here, Zook. It's a bit disingenuous to claim I gave you permission to post our Skype chat. I had no idea what you wanted to post, and I didn't care, as you are free to decide what you want to post. My position is that you are responsible for what you post, and you do so on your autonomy. Here's how that went down via Skype text today:

[6:52:34 PM] Zookie Monster: hi Chico
[6:52:44 PM] Chico: Hey!
[6:53:08 PM] Zookie Monster: cool ... just waiting for you to authorize something that will vindicate me of the aspersions Andy is putitng forth and which will skewer him
[6:53:22 PM] Zookie Monster: a two for one deal, as it were ;)
[6:54:04 PM] Chico: Not sure I have any authority. Free speech allowed here.
[6:54:23 PM] Zookie Monster: I'll take that as a yes (y)
[6:54:35 PM] Chico: It is a yes.
[6:54:46 PM] Chico: Not even needed, however.
[6:55:03 PM] Zookie Monster: I understand ... you believe all private space is equally public space
[6:55:12 PM] Zookie Monster: (which is bizarre ... but hey)
[6:55:18 PM] Zookie Monster: it is what it is
[6:55:38 PM] Chico: Not exactly my philosophy.
[6:55:45 PM] Zookie Monster: let me finish up that post and I'll get back to you
[6:55:47 PM] Chico: Private space does exist.
[6:56:15 PM] Chico: OK. Use your discretion. Place yourself in your victim's shoes.
[6:56:51 PM] Zookie Monster: will do .. and in the perpetrator''s shoes for equal play
[6:57:04 PM] Chico: (sun)

Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:11 am

Why would anyone delete messages (even if they are blocked) ... unless someone is worried about what is written?

In any event, here's what Andy posted earlier:
viewtopic.php?p=12126#p12126

beginExcerpt
Here's the texts sent by me so far to UncleZook:
Gate-keeping Cockroach.PNG
end

Note that the stuff in the .PNG file starts out on February 07, 2013.

Then what about this stuff that he sent prior to February 07 ... which I avoided because it was clearly incendiary. How are you going to apologize for that, Chico?

beginExcerpt
[28/01/2013 12:40:52 AM] andywight: Hi Zookie Monster, I'd like to add you as a contact. andywight
[28/01/2013 4:23:04 AM] Zookie Monster: Zookie Monster has shared contact details with andywight.
[04/02/2013 1:34:45 AM] andywight: You are one seriously retarded motherfucker! (rofl)
[04/02/2013 7:51:34 PM] andywight: No intellectual comeback form the great Sage, Wot! (rofl)
[04/02/2013 7:53:41 PM] andywight: Can't wait for our planned Skype chat so I can expose you some more! \o/
[07/02/2013 10:09:45 PM] andywight: (highfive)
[07/02/2013 10:10:38 PM] andywight: \o/
[07/02/2013 10:19:24 PM] andywight: "ps2: Your friend is derailing yet another thread, Chico ... are you going to play Nero's fiddle yet again." ;(
[07/02/2013 10:19:36 PM] andywight: (rofl)
[07/02/2013 10:59:15 PM] andywight: Well looks like we have a new "Exhibit" for Hugh's Uncle Zook -- busted! topic! (rofl)
[07/02/2013 11:01:42 PM] andywight: Working on damage control are you? (rofl)
[08/02/2013 12:08:09 AM] andywight: (rofl)
[08/02/2013 12:08:48 AM] *** Zookie Monster blocked andywight ***
end

... at this point I've had enough and blocked Andy ... as any sane person would do. I only accepted his contact request in the first place because you had told me he was willing to debate in realtime. That was obviously not true.

Pax

ps: Do you see Andy's lie? He claimed that he only sent the skype messages on February 07. but what about the skype message on February 4? How are you going to spin that lie, Chico?

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:32 am

UncleZook wrote:

ps: Do you see Andy's lie? He claimed that he only sent the skype messages on February 07. but what about the skype message on February 4? How are you going to spin that lie, Chico?

No lie, I did genuinely miss these texts.

After a week Skype hides your texts, you then have to go back into your history to find them, guess I didn't go back far enough. I think people that read my posts know I'm not shy about the content or the profanity I sometimes like to use.

My apologizes UncleShill.

p.s. A posted screenshots of them about five minutes before your above post over on the "UncleZook" topic. :D

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:54 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Why would anyone delete messages (even if they are blocked) ... unless someone is worried about what is written?

That might be a question to ask Andy.

UncleZook wrote:

I try to be as truthful as possible so that I don't have to spin lies.

Once again, ask Andy. I don't believe Andy made any claims about only sending Skype messages on Feb 7. I think you are assuming too much, as you often do. Rather than assume, ask.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:00 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
And then you and chic stroking each other over knocking my faith is funny.

No disrespect of your beliefs was intended on my part, Mags. We all have different beliefs, Zook knows that, and he was feeling around to find "common cause" where he and I might share common ground. It's a game-playing strategy that manipulators use to pull others to their side. Zook was playing me a little, looking for commonality, and he thought using our common atheistic leanings might open the door a little for him. But it didn't. My comment about "it may not be poured in concrete yet" was referring to your religious belief as being less dogmatic and more flexible than is typical for many of religious persuasion. In other words, I was not buying Zook's efforts to find a common "enemy".

But, it's easy to see how you might understand it differently with a casual reading! :lol:

Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:32 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
ps: A 3-way skype chat between me, you, and Chico - for posterity - should expose the beauty and the bonded, wot?

Andy suggested I listen to the beginning of Pub Chat #7 at Universal Spectrum, where three hooligans (presumably Chico, Andy, and Magamud) at "the other place" (meaning UP) were "taking pot shots" at poor UncleZook. The participants on that Pub Chat call were more than happy to jump on the bandwagon and immediately call those three hooligans "cowards" and worse. That was quite interesting behavior, I thought. Then Zook wanted to chat with me via Skype, and during that conversation, he made it clear that he was still keen to do a recorded Skype call with me, Andy, and Mags. Naturally, I put the two events together and suggested that we do that call on the next Pub Chat at Universal Spectrum! Zook thought it was a great idea, and I suggested he put it to the gentile members at Universal Spectrum, and Zook said he would.

So, we shall see if the courageous members of the Universal Spectrum Pub Chat have the "right stuff" to invite the "cowards" of the "other place" onto their next recorded chat!

Isn't the universe an incredible place? :lol:

Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:55 am

UncleZook wrote:
ps: A 3-way skype chat between me, you, and Chico - for posterity - should expose the beauty and the bonded, wot?

Andy suggested I listen to the beginning of Pub Chat #7 at Universal Spectrum, where three hooligans (presumably Chico, Andy, and Magamud) at "the other place" (meaning UP) were "taking pot shots" at poor UncleZook. The participants on that Pub Chat call were more than happy to jump on the bandwagon and immediately call those three hooligans "cowards" and worse. That was quite interesting behavior, I thought. Then Zook wanted to chat with me via Skype, and during that conversation, he made it clear that he was still keen to do a recorded Skype call with me, Andy, and Mags. Naturally, I put the two events together and suggested that we do that call on the next Pub Chat at Universal Spectrum! Zook thought it was a great idea, and I suggested he put it to the gentile members at Universal Spectrum, and Zook said he would.

So, we shall see if the courageous members of the Universal Spectrum Pub Chat have the "right stuff" to invite the "cowards" of the "other place" onto their next recorded chat!

Isn't the universe an incredible place? :lol:

I did say that I would apprise those involved with the Pub that you wanted in and that I had no personal objection to your request ... but I also stated that Andy would not be allowed short of a Planet Of The Apes scenario and takeover when bananas would be in high vogue (I'm paraphrasing, of course). That was a few days ago during our 3-hr chat. But before I could put the subject up for discussion, however, it came to my mention that a snowflake had to go through the Sun and out the other side - intact - before even you would be allowed into the Pub, Chico (I'm paraphrasing, of course). At which point, I came to my senses and agreed with that sentiment. What was I thinking to even entertain the possibility?! I guess three hours of polite discourse does wonders for the brain ... not to mention, fry it.

:jest:

Pax

ps: The 3-way chat offer is still on for United People, however. At least for a limited time. Now that Andy has been caught in a deliberate lie (I mean, who makes a toxic remark in a skype message on Feb. 04 and forgets that he had made that remark only three days later on Feb. 07, when he omits to include that remark and claims he only sent skype messages to the targeted party beginning on Feb. 07??). Moreover, what brightlight swallows the swill when the muckraker monkeymunch then goes on to say it had been an oversight, e.g. when he has a track record of sending toxic PMs and messages??

ps2: Now that Andy has been exposed with no way out but self-admission of guilt - and he still has not made that admission - he is no longer invited to the chat. If a three-way skype chat does occur now, it will have to be with you, me, and Mr. ULY, Chico. Mags has already pooped several diapers when presented with the possibility of having to discuss truths in the presence of yours truly, so i doubt he'll be interested. Can't really say I blame him ... the last clown that tried to mess with the truth in my presence is still flailing arms on his flyby past Pluto and into the deep dark black beyond on a long lonely justice journey.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:38 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
But before I could put the subject up for discussion, however, it came to my mention that a snowflake had to go through the Sun and out the other side - intact - before even you would be allowed into the Pub, Chico (I'm paraphrasing, of course).

Why would that be? I thought Universal Spectrum was open to everybody. I can't count how many times the Pub Chat participants have invited anyone to join the chat. Now selected people who have never been part of the Pub Chat are excluded? Isn't that extreme hypocrisy?

UncleZook wrote:
At which point, I came to my senses and agreed with that sentiment. What was I thinking to even entertain the possibility?! I guess three hours of polite discourse does wonders for the brain ... not to mention, fry it.

Hard to imagine that "polite discourse" could be so undesirable at Universal Spectrum. Our differences are on full display in the posts of United People, yet you and I can have a respectful conversation via Skype without difficulty, and we have on many occasions, every one of them enjoyable from my perspective. I've done the same with Andy, and (get this), even with GW and Andy in three-way conversations. Evidently, that kind of honest communication is a serious threat to some egos at Universal Spectrum. I find that revealing.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Crook is baiting you guys to keep his Con going amongst the boards. You dont need him to participate or not at Universal Spec Pub chat. I dont think they want you there. Its a private club by Scott and hes just a good guy who wants to get his information out without any hassles. Ban Zook from this place and let him spout his tea pot snout shit all over other boards about this one. Because you know what? This is the only God damn board that has any integrity. Prove it by banning this idiot into the Void!

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2