Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Is Bill Ryan Still Alive? .....I have no idea? 

Post Is Bill Ryan Still Alive? .....I have no idea?
Has anyone seen him in the past year?

His posts on Avalon since mid last year sound like Psy-ops and he may have phantom writers posting for him.

OH MY! :shock:

Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:01 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Is Bill Ryan Still Alive? .....I have no idea?
How could we even tell? Even if Bill Ryan were standing right in front of us, could we be convinced he is really "alive"? Isn't that like the thread I started at Avalon asking "Are sociopaths human?" Isn't that like trying to determine if a sociopath is expressing real empathy? Isn't that like trying to determine if UncleZook is a real truthseeker?

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:31 pm

As far as I know the last purported public appearance of Bill Ryan was in Feb 2012. But I thought someone on here would point out his whereabouts before a lengthy investigation.

When was his last interview?

When was his last public appearance?

Who is operating Avalon forum? (Pauls :giggle: )

Who cares?

And Zook a truth seeker? ROFLMAOWPOMGATS!!!

Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:43 pm
Site Admin

I have to admit that I have payed little attention to Bill Ryan since I realized that he is a con-artist, other than to expose his con-game and sociopathic attributes. It's a shame that so many of his followers are still hypnotized by his charm and deceptive facade.

I had a long chat with Zook last night, and one of the things I pointed out in our debate about who is a real truthseeker on the forum, and who supports Monsanto on the forum, is that I believe every single one of us is pursuing the truth, and none of us support the evil Monsanto is responsible for spreading. Yet here we are, divided on these issues, and subsequently conquered before we can even get started. It's the same story with all the forums (Avalon, Atticus1, Nexus, Universal Spectrum, United People, etc.). They fracture and reform, in a constant state of division, mainly because of the "authorities" that control them. United People was meant to be the solution, where the members themselves controlled the forum, but even that broke down when the GW sockpuppets undermined the polling mechanism meant to replace those forum authorities. It's a sorry state of affairs, and I'm really fed up with it.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:23 pm

If we were focused on an immediate enemy like Monsanto I'm sure the truth boards would rally in, but thats not the case. We mix in tangible threats with trying to define who we are in a big stew. You would think the real truth seekers could at least identify the general Tyranny that we are replicating and create some type of stand to it. These are the basic tenets of liberty which the declaration of independence spoke about. There is just still to much comfort people have on their lots in life so ego, stupidity, entertainment and who knows what else comes between the truth and themselves. Cest la vie...

Everyones creature comforts in a sense are accepted bribes by the tyrannical system so you dont revolt. Cowards! And your comforts give you the right to obfuscate the truth. Betrayers!
And if you dont see it in your lifetime your heirs will.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]