Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The English language ... from Crown beginnings to clowns 

Post Re: The English language ... from Crown beginnings to clowns
Some idiot wrote:
Quote:
If we were to have a 4-way Skype conversation, it wouldn't be to determine who is "the rightful truthseeker and the rightful gatekeeper." That's already laid out on the forum for anyone to examine. We don't need to waste time with that. If your purpose for the call is more gatekeeping, I don't think any of us, except you, would be very interested.

The purpose of the radio show - in the first place - is to give the listeners a chance to settle any lingering doubts about respective truthseekers and gatekeepers ... doubts that had not been settled to anybody's satisfaction by reading the general forum alone. (Except, perhaps,in the psychotic mind of Chico and the twindependent mind of his twink partner, Andy ... but they don't count.)

To wit, the radio show is aimed at a broader audience than the membership of United Peeps ... and that broader audience would be expected to have minimal familiarity with the United Peeps archives. Ergo, the radio show.

Pax To Streamlined Brain Processes

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:57 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Put up or shut up, Chico. Are you going to arrange the 4-way skype? We can discuss anything you want, even Nexus. I relish having a go at you on that particular subject ... where so much innuendo has passed through that the Banning For Dollars thread should be renamed Innuendo Junction, IMO. You'll have a chance to convince the masses ... and i will have a chance to shred your account to bits. What's more fair than that?

Here is your opportunity to do just that, Uncle Zook. How about asking your fellow forum members at Nexus and Universal Spectrum to peruse the Banning for Dollars thread? You can accuse Chicodoodoo on those two forums of massive innuendo and gatekeeping, and then link to Banning for Dollars as your evidence! It's brilliant! What are you waiting for?

UncleZook wrote:
To wit, the radio show is aimed at a broader audience than the membership of United Peeps ... and that broader audience would be expected to have minimal familiarity with the United Peeps archives. Ergo, the radio show.

Why wait for a radio show? You can have your broader audience right now! And, in the spirit of fairness, as in presenting both sides of a story, which I know you support, you could also link to UncleZook -- busted!

Oh my, I'm doomed...

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:46 am

I bet the radio show wont last through the introduction :lol:

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:19 pm

magamud wrote:
I bet the radio show wont last through the introduction :lol:

I think it will all depend on the Zook's willingnesss to answer ligitemate questions put to him, so in response to your last comment, proberly not! Because the first question I will ask him is why he supports polls directly linked to "Big Pharma".

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:47 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I think it will all depend on the Zook's willingnesss to answer ligitemate questions put to him

Zook is not likely to answer any questions that might lead to his vaunted discernment being shown to be faulty and defective. His history at UP has already established this pattern. The last thing a gatekeeper wants is to be exposed, so all attempts to expose Zook will be deflected or ignored by Zook himself. That's professional gatekeeping for you.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:07 am

Don't do the radio show Zook!
It's a trap.
I heard you on the radio before once, you don't want to do this :finger: :moon: :bdevil: :bpoo: :jest:

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:49 am

Are you game for the show Mr. ULY?

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:09 am

magamud wrote:
Are you game for the show Mr. ULY?

The radio show sounds great! And thanks for wanting me to be on the show, i'm flattered that you asked.

My training and experience is as an analyst and not as an on air personality. So., I will graciously decline your invitation.

Plus, I might have a lisp :giggle:

Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:35 am
Site Admin

Plus, I might have a lisp :giggle:

:lol: I might too, for that matter!

Seriously, I don't think any of us are radio personalities, except maybe for Magamud, who might have the advantage of some radio experience. Way to go, Mags! And Mags says he has heard Zook on a recorded "radio" show, probably the Nexus radio show that was running at one time.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:17 am

I was definitely still tuning my metaphysics with the sleeper shows. It was difficult as there are days when I have nothing to say. That does not make good radio, but perhaps with other like minded souls it could gain momentum. I too get tired of hearing myself talk :lol:

I think im practical, but I know im eccentric, so communication with quantum reality is not easy. Good thing I can just hang up the phone... :lol:

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next