Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
"Flow of Intellectual Discourse"....Until the Bitter End... 

Post "Flow of Intellectual Discourse"....Until the Bitter End...
There will be no text provided for this topic.
I would hate to do something to interfere with the "flow of Intellectual discourse" between seasoned avatarists jousting for dominance and prominence.
Don't mind me.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:19 am
Site Admin

Post Re: "Flow of Intellectual Discourse"....Until the Bitter End
Quote:
I would hate to do something to interfere with the "flow of Intellectual discourse" between seasoned avatarists jousting for dominance and prominence.

:lol: Too late. Your alleged "interference" has already generated some admiring comments in off-forum conversations. I personally welcome your comments, as they have a genuine and sincere feel to them, which a lot of the self-proclaimed intellectual comments do not.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:42 am

There will be no text provided for this topic.
Don't mind me.

"seasoned avatarists jousting for dominance" - Hmmm, not quite sure who your referencing here but from my perspective I see only good honest people exposing tyranny, even if it is only the inept gatekeeping from one of it's own members.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:49 am
Site Admin

jousting for dominance and prominence.

Andy's comment triggered a flash in my mind. Could not the battle between good and evil be called a joust for dominance and prominence? And would the end only be bitter if evil triumphs?

Is what happens in the forum a microcosm of the larger world?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Quote:
Too late. Your alleged "interference" has already generated some admiring comments in off-forum conversations. I personally welcome your comments, as they have a genuine and sincere feel to them, which a lot of the self-proclaimed intellectual comments do not.

Oh, well thank you. :giggle:

Quote:
"seasoned avatarists jousting for dominance" - Hmmm, not quite sure who your referencing here but from my perspective I see only good honest people exposing tyranny, even if it is only the inept gatekeeping from one of it's own members.

Well what I am alluding to is that the world is going down the drain and it seems to me (sometimes) that being a cool avatarist on the forums is more important than solutions-unity-fellowship -that's all.

Quote:
Andy's comment triggered a flash in my mind. Could not the battle between good and evil be called a joust for dominance and prominence? And would the end only be bitter if evil triumphs?

Is what happens in the forum a microcosm of the larger world?

yes-yes and -yes. But I thought we were more aware and united in the cause of goodness than the macrocosm.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:34 am
Site Admin

I thought we were more aware and united in the cause of goodness than the macrocosm.

I'm sure we would like to be, but I'm not sure that we are.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]