Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Wikileaks EXPOSED ... by Webster Tarpley 

Post Re: Wikileaks EXPOSED ... by Webster Tarpley
Nice work, Zook. You dismiss the narcissist accusation outright and then spend a paragraph talking about your pictures.

Yeah, something very odd here!

My count is 20+ avatar pics to date, in fact he recently changed his pic several times over only a 24hr period and I've seen at least three different "poses" of him holding a guitar! :shifty:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:15 pm

andywight wrote:
Nice work, Zook. You dismiss the narcissist accusation outright and then spend a paragraph talking about your pictures.

Yeah, something very odd here!

My count is 20+ avatar pics to date, in fact he recently changed his pic several times over only a 24hr period and I've seen at least three different "poses" of him holding a guitar! :shifty:

Well, good folks ... we now have proof positive that Chiquita is an information gatherer, e.g. on alternative media participants. Only those who follow other individuals that closely would have known that I had more than the single pose with the guitar. In his quest to appear bright ... which, btw, has odds longer than a half-ton jockey winning the triple crown on a pigmy mount ... Chiquita unwittingly lowers the cloaking device and offers a glimpse into his extensive database on anti-establishment types.

The Stasi system in East Germany, too, collected extensive information on individuals. And the Nazis once made information detail a science form, from soft science psychometrics to exacting precision via paper dossiers on the lives and movements of every citizen ... perhaps including the number of times they failed to raise an arm and shout "Heil Hitler!".

Chiquita, by collecting extensive information for the ministry, including such minutia as the changing of avatar pics (not to mention the actual content of the pics), represents the neoStasi wing of Czar Sunstein's ministry of propaganda. He is double-dipping, of course, because he is also getting paid to disrupt alternative truth forums. We can surmise this by measuring the enormous amount of time he spends on United Peeps disrespecting the truth and the truthseekers. For a guy supposedly with a day job, you'd think he'd only have time or patience enough for the occasional visit to a forum which has no more than 5 or 6 active posters. But hey, easy cash is easy cash ... and there are plenty of gigolos out there wanting their share. Ours just happens to be a high maintenance gigolo with an appetite for sailing.

FWIW, we appear to have at least three Sunstein gigolos here at United Peeps ... and they are being exposed by their posts: Chiquita, Chico and Shrek's ringer.

Pax To Gigolos Trying To Put Bread On The Table

ps: I will try again - probably to no avail - but the topic happens to be Tarpley's exposition of Wikileaks. Setting aside the gatekeepers, any truthseekers interested?

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:45 pm

UncleZook wrote:
You're losing it, Chico. Bradley Manning may or may not be the genuine article.

Nice work, Zook. Clearer evidence of Chico "losing it" could hardly be imagined.

When the administrator of a forum begins to waste space and shift the thread topic ... then we have arrived at the ruins. How long we decide to stay then depends on how determined we are (e.g. like Ozymandias).

Quote:
Quote:
Yadda yadda ...

Nice work, Zook. Clearer evidence of ...
Never mind.

Clearer evidence of wasting space.

Quote:
Quote:
In any event, narcissism is about self-adoration ...
FTR, the first and fourth pictures are of me in India taken last month... ... The fifth is my old Nexus avatar pic. And the sixth is my current United Spectrum avatar pic (I think).

Nice attempt at topic shift. FWIW, the topic is Tarpely's exposition of Wikileaks, not any spurious accusation. As it was, I was rebutting your spurious accusation, not merely talking about my pics. But you want this detour away from the exposition of Wikileaks, so allow me to remind you again that you are being delinquent in your duty as the forum administrator.

Pax Chico, Man Headed Into His Own Black Hole

ps: I also find it curious that you have collected six of my avatar pics. Doesn't it strike anyone odd that Chico and Chiquita are in the business of collecting and archiving minutia?

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:55 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Well, good folks ... we now have proof positive that Chiquita is an information gatherer, e.g. on alternative media participants.

Again UncleKook, I'm sorry to be the one to have to break this to you, but it's difficult not to notice behavior like yours when there are less than half a dozen active members on a forum, but go ahead continue to delude yourself if that's what makes you feel good! :D

UncleZook wrote:

Pax Chico, Man Headed Into His Own Black Hole

:lol: "Your snark and disdain on here is getting gross, boring and old." :lol:

Thanks Mr. U-L-Y

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:03 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
...mindless accusations and supporting drivel...
Only those who follow other individuals that closely would have known that I had more than the single pose with the guitar.
...irrelevant history lesson and supporting drivel...

Don't be stupid. I noticed all those poses with the guitar, too, as well as all the other picture changes. That's why I started collecting them, because it struck me as so odd. You were obviously obsessed with your image, and if I were going to point it out to you, I would need some evidence, which needless to say, I didn't know to save until recently.

Quote:
FWIW, we appear to have at least three Sunstein gigolos here at United Peeps ... and they are being exposed by their posts: Chiquita, Chico and Shrek's ringer.

First, everyone is a gatekeeper, and now everyone is a Sunstein gigolo. Given that it turned out that you are the gatekeeper, are you trying to tell us that you are a Sunstein gigolo?

Quote:
ps: I will try again - probably to no avail - but the topic happens to be Tarpley's exposition of Wikileaks. Setting aside the gatekeepers, any truthseekers interested?

It's clear why you would insist on tightly defining the discussion parameters. That is, after all, a gatekeeper's function.

Busted again. (yawn)

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:22 pm

What a bunch of prevaricational bullshit ...

No one collects multiple images of another member's avatar on any truthseeking forum, unless they are obsessed with that person ... or unless they are charged with a purpose. I'm charming, granted, but not enough to be obsessed over; so the only conclusion is that I'm a target of an information-gathering operation. It's reassuring to know that Sunstein has only sent a turnip truck to track my posts ... I mean, it could have been more serious ... I could've been the target of consequential action were this popsicle joint a real threat to the establishment. But at 5 or 6 active posters - with 2/3rds hitching a ride on the turnip truck - the only threat of any significance, e.g. that exists at United Peeps ... is the threat of a dynamic truck meeting a static pothole.

You are confirming your pathological state as a liar and a prevaricator with each increment of your post counter, Chico.

Pax To Chiquita Serenading Chico: "Memories ... Of The Way We Were" ... misty water-clouded memories.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:11 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I could've been the target of consequential action were this popsicle joint a real threat to the establishment. But at 5 or 6 active posters - with 2/3rds hitching a ride on the turnip truck - the only threat of any significance, e.g. that exists at United Peeps ... is the threat of a dynamic truck meeting a static pothole.

Sooo... Tell me again why you're still here? Nothing but gatekeepers and Sunstein gigolos here, according to Zook. Only Zook's revered presence keeps this place alive, according to Zook. No truth-seeking is going on in this "popsicle joint", according to Zook. So why is a sage-like, discernment-wielding, truth-seeker like Zook wasting his time at United People, when he could remove his presence and thus cause this forum to disintegrate into sub-atomic particles? :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Part of the misdirection technique is to keep the narrative chasing its tail, like two weaving agendas that never can get synthesis.
To do this you would need endless resources, because everything would be expendable. This mirrors our corruptive military complex system.
The militaries purpose is to keep us from the truth. The truth being that existence is in another paradigm currently, weather this is due to Tesla, ET's, enlightenment or the more practical Revolution.

There is ample amount of evidence that if Truth popped up anywhere in any form of human dynamic that the Machine would be able to mask it and control it.

Tarpley is a proponent of Nuclear energy. Im not sure if his position has changed since FuKu. The point being a truthseeker would equate the espionage of Tesla history with UFO history and come up with a much different stew.

This could be comparable to the 911 litmus, or the JFK, WW2, WW1, Civil war etc....
Its how one applies his reason in world perspective.

The lesser of two Evils can be an argument as long as its proactively discussed...

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:31 pm

magamud wrote:
Part of the misdirection technique is to keep the narrative chasing its tail, like two weaving agendas that never can get synthesis.
To do this you would need endless resources, because everything would be expendable. This mirrors our corruptive military complex system.
The militaries purpose is to keep us from the truth. The truth being that existence is in another paradigm currently, weather this is due to Tesla, ET's, enlightenment or the more practical Revolution.

There is ample amount of evidence that if Truth popped up anywhere in any form of human dynamic that the Machine would be able to mask it and control it.

Very true. That is why discernment plays a big factor in an individual's awareness. Given the predicament of multiple layers of deception, where exactly or inexactly is the truth? In short, there is no point to truthseeking without discernment.

Quote:
Tarpley is a proponent of Nuclear energy. Im not sure if his position has changed since FuKu. The point being a truthseeker would equate the espionage of Tesla history with UFO history and come up with a much different stew.

Can't speak for Tarpley, but Fuku was a false flag operation with offshore nukes. Ample evidence has been brought forth by various parties to attest to this, most convincingly Jim Stone's research. The actual epicentre was inland and measured only 6.7 (from a study of records of earthquake measuring stations in Japan) ... whereas the controlled mainstream media reported an offshore epicentre measuring 9.0. That is the first big lie of FuKu. I'm confident that as a truthseeker, Tarpley would be aware of this fact. And I'm also confident that he knows that nuclear energy is a better option than fossil fuels - at least until and unless Tesla is allowed into the energy discussion. At that point he would change his allegiance to free energy. That is my opinion.

With the whole world being conned/fearmongered with the radiation scare, Tarpley is probably waiting for a better time before commenting on Fukushima. Didn't he also take some time before commenting on 9/11/2001? Scholars tend to do the extensive research first, and then put out their analysis.

Quote:
This could be comparable to the 911 litmus, or the JFK, WW2, WW1, Civil war etc....
Its how one applies his reason in world perspective.

The lesser of two Evils can be an argument as long as its proactively discussed...

Very true.

But there is ample argument to suggest that the arbiters of decisionmaking, e.g. the powerbrokers, have forfeited the objective measure of the lesser of two evils, and additionally, the jurisdiction over the arbitration of lesser evil ... for they are, in fact, the perpetrators of the significant evils in this world (from which the lesser choice is derived).

Proactive discussion is encouraged ... but not required for the determinations of forfeited science and forfeited jurisdiction. The determination of lesser evil resides exclusively with the truthseekers, with the discerning truthseeker being in a better position to make that choice than the truthseeker trapped in layers of deception.

To wit, the solution requires thinking outside the mindset that creates the problem, e.g. either the perpetrating mindset or the victimized mindset. Perpetrators work the Hegelian dialectic to create transient designed chaos and implement transient predesigned solutions. Victims tend to ignore the principles of sathyam (truth), dharmam (duty), and nyayam (fairness) when given transient solutions.

Pax Discerni

ps: Transient solutions are the eternal fountain of tyranny.

ps2: Ideas can be had - even in a gatekeeping forum - if there are those that are willing to indulge them.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:29 am

Quote:
But there is ample argument to suggest that the arbiters of decisionmaking, e.g. the powerbrokers, have forfeited the objective measure of the lesser of two evils, and additionally, the jurisdiction over the arbitration of lesser evil ... for they are, in fact, the perpetrators of the significant evils in this world (from which the lesser choice is derived).

A refreshing reciprocity Zook. Yes the lesser choice is part of the con game. I was hoping reason would win the day instead of a smash and grab posture, but what can you do?

Im not sure if I can respect the Tarpley, Ron Paul posture of one thing at a time. There is that video leaking around where Ron acknowledges 911 but suggests he would be assassinated if he did so. This falls into that lesser evil category for me, but im willing to have discussions within that area.

Quote:
Scholars tend to do the extensive research first, and then put out their analysis.

This would be relative to how much time do we have. I think we should act like there is none.

Quote:
Transient solutions are the eternal fountain of tyranny.

Indeed......

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next