Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Popular avuncular Zook takes a self-imposed week's vake ... 

Post Re: Popular avuncular Zook takes a self-imposed week's vake
To much busy work to keep up with.

Chico as an interim administrator, did the best job I have seen so far in handling and modeling human dynamics in truth forums.

Other 'owners' of sites should follow his lead.

Sockpuppetry cannot be stopped so should be accepted. This is part of anonymity.

This effects voting so balancing moderation is not easy by any sense.

Zook imho your world view is closer to the truth and chics interpersonal dynamics are more honed in.
I see the strife mixed in with those attributes and deficits.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Your gatekeeping imagination knows no bounds, I'll give you that, Zook. But it's all fiction.

I'm just going to give you one example, because I can clearly see that your strategy is to inundate me with baseless accusations that you expect me to defend against, thereby tying me up with busy work. That is no surprise, as it is standard gatekeeping strategy.

After this, I'm not going to respond to any of your fabricated accusations unless other members request me to. You, as an exposed gatekeeper, are no longer worth answering.

UncleZook wrote:
Btw, I was voted out only because of the participation of the sockpuppets in the vote. Why do you fail to mention this time and again?

Because it is untrue, like all your drivel. The vote was anonymous, so there was no way anyone, not you, not even me, can know exactly who voted. There were also no "known" sockpuppets at that time. GypsyWoman's various identities only came out much later. In fact, her active sockpuppets did not even join the forum until later. So your idiotic claim -- "I was voted out only because of the participation of the sockpuppets in the vote" -- is baseless. But....

Uncle Zook banned Apr. 21 on a 9-2 vote (I abstained from voting on polls on general principle)

The following are either sockpuppets or Screech Owl lackeys (I haven't included NinjaNun or KingArt2 or raggin)

A nony mouse joined Apr. 06
wassupdoc joined Mar. 27
Strenia joined ??? (she posted earlier than me on the "About Andy" thread on Mar. 24)
Oh Yeah joined Apr. 05
nongeneration joined Apr. 06

The following were regular members chomping at the bits to get me suspended:

Andy
Mags
Chico
DSimon joined Feb. 28

There's your 9 votes, folks! All of the above had it in for me at the time. Go back and read their vitriol and you'll understand that they are the most likely nine to want me banned. Mags has since come to his senses.

The following are Screech Owl supporters, but I don't suspect they voted on the poll:

Stormborn joined Mar. 30
Grumplebum joined Apr. 11
Lily de Cuir joined Feb. 21

So you see, folks, Chico has yet again resorted to bald-faced lying to continue his character assassination of yours truly.

I was banned on April 21 ... at that time the Screech Owl had at least four sockpuppets at her disposal: NinjaNun, Wassupdoc, Strenia, A Nony Mouse. She likely used the last three to vote against me . Nongeneration and DSimon were lackeys of hers, not technically sockpuppets ... and they had a hate on for me. Don't know whether Oh Yeah was a lackey or a sockpuppet ... but it also had a hate on for me. That brings the total vote to six. Throw in Andy's, Mags', and Chico's votes ... and I'm down 9 and up 2.

Take away three certifiable sockpuppets (A Nony Mous, Wassupdoc and Strenia) and three verifiable lackeys slash virtual sockpuppets (nongeneration, Oh Yeah, DSimon), and the vote would've been 3-2 ... well below the threshold of 75%. Screech's campers made up 2/3rds of the proBanZook vote.

No sockpuppets (real or virtual). No ban.

Pax Chico, A Man Beaten Down By his Own Naked Lies

ps: At this point, I must take exception. It is not Chico who's being inundated with character assassination, but me. Which is why in recent rebuttals, all I could muster was "Weak!"

ps2: In the end, most of those who voted against me were removed by Chico's unilateral decisionmaking soon afterwards (which I happened to support). He will probably seek to take out a unilateral ban on me also ... for I'm also becoming a nuisance. Only, I'm a different sort of nuisance. I'm a truthseeker. To gatekeepers like Chico, that is the biggest threat of all.

ps3: You're on the clock, Chico. Tick tock ...

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:42 am

UncleZook wrote:
- more immature ravings from an exposed shill -

"ps3: You're on the clock, Chico. Tick tock ...", your kidding right???

If anybody's on the clock here UncleZook it's you, its only a matter of time before Chico's exposure of you as a shill is picked up by the other forums!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:30 am
Site Admin

A mistake on my part compels me to break my silence with respect to Zook.

I stand corrected on the join dates. That's something I never paid attention to, as forum registration was completely automated at that time. Like any member, I only saw when members became active enough on the forum to be noticeable. But the join dates don't help you, Zook. You can only speculate on which 11 of 44 forum members voted in your anonymous poll. And you completely ignore that, in the interest of fairness, polls for suspending Andy, Chico, and dsimon3387 were also running at the same time, but only you were voted out.

You are a schemer, I'll give you that. But that's quite consistent with being a gatekeeper, for which you have been thoroughly busted.

I now return to ignoring your BS.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:40 pm

A mistake on my part compels me to break my silence with respect to Zook.

I stand corrected on the join dates. That's something I never paid attention to, as forum registration was completely automated at that time. Like any member, I only saw when members became active enough on the forum to be noticeable. But the join dates don't help you, Zook. You can only speculate on which 11 of 44 forum members voted in your anonymous poll. And you completely ignore that, in the interest of fairness, polls for suspending Andy, Chico, and dsimon3387 were also running at the same time, but only you were voted out.

Incredible.

When I made an honest mistake by crosswiring two leftist gatekeepers (Zinn and Lendman) on the 9/11/2001 blowback hypothesis - and even after I apologized for it - Chico painted me as a liar/weasel/ manipulator/etc. being exposed in an attempted deception (can't remember the exact words, but you get the gist).

But now that I caught him in an outright fabrication, he offers a weak concession and feather apology and then has the audacity to suggest that of the 9 votes cast against me - with 9 verifiable hostile entities (Screech Owl owning at least three of those entities) in a holding pattern ready to be counted against me - that somehow members other than the hostile entities might have voted against me.

And the last sentence about others being polled but not voted out ... is completely gratuitous to the point in question. Not to mention that Andy, Chico, and DSimon were three of the aforementioned hostile entities themselves, with all 9 of the entities more or less joining forces to get me out ... after all, I was raining on their parade of drama with my exacting comments. They needed drama. I needed truths. And that still hasn't changed.

Quote:
You are a schemer, I'll give you that. But that's quite consistent with being a gatekeeper, for which you have been thoroughly busted.

I now return to ignoring your BS.

Yadda yadda. I guess that's the best apology one can expect from a delusional mind that runs on ego and innuendo.

The better argument still is not that Chico is delusional ... but that Chico is a neoMarxist phage left variant of gatekeeper. A gatekeeper mixes facts and fictions. A good gatekeeper keeps things maximally confused with a 50/50 mix. Let's call the maxConfusion kinda gatekeeper, Gmax or G50 (for 50% facts). Indeed, let's label the range of gatekeepers according to their truthseeking index (e.g. percentage of facts in their mix): G0, G10, G20 ... G80, G90, G100.

G0 cannot tell truths ... and not much of a credible gatekeeper.
G100 cannot tell lies ... and not much of a credible gatekeeper.
G50 has the perfect mix ... ergo, maximum ability as a gatekeeper.

Now Chico, when United Peeps started out ... was in fact the perfect gatekeeper. Which is why it never occurred to me that he might be a gatekeeper. He mixed his facts and fictions like the perfect chef. And the meals were delicious.

But things started to slide for him as time passed ... mostly because of his preference for innuendo and drama. The inclusion of more and more fictions into his mix started downgrading his truthseeking index from G50 to G40 to G30 ... until very recently when it sunk to an all time low of G10 with his support for Ehrlich of Ecoscience. Mind you, it was already almost there with his support for Assange and a slew of establishment media darlings (Pilger, Fisk, Zinn, Lendman, Chomsky, etc.), not to forget his support for obvious bankster neoMarxist marionettes (Correa, Chavez, Morales) and also, his many trivial pursuits. These all made a huge collective dent on his truthseeking armor.

So what does Chico do?

Well ... go ahead and read the recent threads that Chico has started. That's correct, he's putting some factual stories out, a thinly-veiled attempt to pump up his flagging truthseeking index. To the unsuspecting newcomer, Chico is G100. To the reticent old member, Chico is making his way back to G50. But to the resident avuncular fellar, the one they call Zook, Chico has lost his magic wand. The spell is broken. Chico is no longer a masterful gatekeeper (e.g. G50) ... nor an effective gatekeeper at G10.

Time to find a new job, Chico. Your gatekeeping days are over. The only way to rekindle that dirty game is for you to unilaterally ban me from United Peeps. Because my presence here will constantly remind the folks of your real affiliation, namely, the power pyramid establishment. One of Ehrlich's elves, as it were.

Pax Chico

ps: Alas, Poor Chico! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest ... :jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:20 pm

UncleZook wrote:
after all, I was raining on their parade of drama with my exacting comments.

Then I guess it wouldn't be to difficult for you to link to these "exacting comments", you being a seasoned veteran Moderator from three forums, n'all!

Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:47 am

UncleZook wrote:
andywight wrote:
UncleZook wrote:
after all, I was raining on their parade of drama with my exacting comments.

Then I guess it wouldn't be to difficult for you to link to these "exacting comments", you being a seasoned veteran Moderator from three forums, n'all!

Perhaps the reason I was invited to be a moderator at three different forums has something to do with the integrity and fairness in my character. At Avalon, my first forum, I was selected for my integrity. I resigned as MOD ... and subsequently got booted off the forum by Captain Queeg of the round table. At Nexus, I joined as a MOD and then resigned because of conflict of interest with the new forum at United Spectrum. I'm still in good standing there. At United Spectrum, I'm a MOD (currently on hiatus due to my ongoing visit to India). The key thing to remember here is that I never got fired from my job as moderator at any of the forums. I made the voluntary decisions (to stay or leave) of my own volition. And each of the two times I left the MOD rooms, the membership was disappointed to see me resign. In any rational understanding, that is a testament to my good character.

By contrast, Chico got booted out of the Nexus MOD chamber because the near unanimous majority inside the chamber had questions about his character. At first, the membership was disappointed to see Chico leave (almost as disappointed as I was, remember, I was the lone dissenting vote in the chamber to keep Chico on). But after he started his crusade against Nexus from the outpost-soon-to-become-outhouse United People (led by a banana, a screech owl and her sockpuppets, and an innuendo-driven witch-hunt) ... even his ardent supporters at Nexus came to realize that Chico was behaving like a boy with serious behavioral problems. I was perhaps his most ardent supporter, for I held out even longer than the others hoping that Chico's behavior was only temporary and not an indictment of his character. Mea culpa.

For anyone interested in my exacting comments against Chico and his Salsa partner slash banana slash twin-dependent mindset, read all my posts in sequence, e.g. in each of the three important, illuminating threads below ... and be exacted.

Banning For Dollars ...
viewtopic.php?p=1245#p1245

Failure to recognize human frailty ...
viewtopic.php?p=4628#p4628

Proactive tamper versus reactive temper ...
viewtopic.php?p=3553#p3553

:jest:

Pax Chico
Pax Chiquita Banana

ps: You clowns are both on the clock. Tick tock ...

Last edited by UncleZook on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:05 pm

UncleZook wrote:

By contrast, Chico got booted out of the Nexus MOD chamber because the near unanimous majority inside the chamber had questions about his character.

Don't have time right now to wade through all this BS, but for starters... More lies from our resident shill! Chico was not kicked out of R&G's (Nexus2012) forum, he resigned.

When are you going to get it UncleKook? you're so Busted! :lol:

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:32 pm

andywight wrote:
UncleZook wrote:

By contrast, Chico got booted out of the Nexus MOD chamber because the near unanimous majority inside the chamber had questions about his character.

Don't have time right now to wade through all this BS, but for starters... More lies from our resident shill! Chico was not kicked out of R&G's (Nexus2012) forum, he resigned.

Technically correct. He jumped the MOD chamber before the plank was being prepared for his feet to march. His gig was up in the MOD chamber. A case of firing oneself to avoid the scar of being fired. Very soon afterwards, he was forced to walk the plank ... because his self-departure from the MOD chamber was part of a larger premeditated decision to attack Nexus - as per Boss Cass Sunstein's gatekeeping duties, we can now assume ... for which he was banned.

So this is your rebuttal to the entire post? Finding a technical fault and using that fault to avoid discussion?
I suppose it is.

Quote:
When are you going to get it UncleKook? you're so Busted! :lol:

You're on the clock, monkeymunch. Tick tock ... You're already irrelevant in all those other forums. I'm now going to make you irrelevant in one that you jointly own with Chico. (Which, of course, explains why Chico has been slack and AWOL in taking any administerial action against you, e,g, as you wage your forum disruptions and send provocative two-faced PMs from time to time). By extension, the clock is also ticking on Chico ... tick tock

Pax Chico and Chiquita

ps: Chico's in a real bind now. He can exercise his potentate powers and unilaterally ban me, thereby making this forum irrelevant. Mags has some cachet, but even he won't be able to keep this ship afloat all by himself after I depart. Here, I'm not going to do the cowardly thing and premeditatively resign in the anticipation of a tree bucket (like Chico did in the MOD chamber). I'm gonna force Chico to evict a genuine truthseeker ... and that final desperate act will sound the dirge for United Peeps.

ps2: Chico, old pal ... you're going to become irrelevant on your own forum soon enough ... perhaps you should resign now and avoid the humiliation of morphing into Captain Queeg, a man who could do no wrong as long as he stayed in a psychotic bubble.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:06 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
He jumped the MOD chamber before the plank was being prepared for his feet to march. His gig was up in the MOD chamber. A case of firing oneself to avoid the scar of being fired. Very soon afterwards, he was forced to walk the plank ... because his self-departure from the MOD chamber was part of a larger premeditated decision to attack Nexus - as per Boss Cass Sunstein's gatekeeping duties, we can now assume ... for which he was banned.

:lol: You are so funny, Zook! Your lies are a barrel of laughs! :lol:

So... why don't you copy my post from Nexus where I announced my resignation? Surely that would verify your story. Or has it been conveniently scrubbed?

Quote:
ps: Chico's in a real bind now. He can exercise his potentate powers and unilaterally ban me, thereby making this forum irrelevant. Mags has some cachet, but even he won't be able to keep this ship afloat all by himself after I depart. Here, I'm not going to do the cowardly thing and premeditatively resign in the anticipation of a tree bucket (like Chico did in the MOD chamber). I'm gonna force Chico to evict a genuine truthseeker ... and that final desperate act will sound the dirge for United Peeps.

Funny, I'm not feeling in a bind. But I can see your sociopathic mind at work, where everything is a chess game, and you are sure you will inevitably out-maneuver your opponent. And, in true sociopathic form, you have the gall to think this forum is kept afloat by your presence! I can tell you straight up that we would do much better without you. If you don't believe me, try disappearing for six months. :lol: But you won't do that. Your gatekeeping task is to bring down the forum, and you know you can't do that if you leave.

Quote:
ps2: Chico, old pal ... you're going to become irrelevant on your own forum soon enough ... perhaps you should resign now and avoid the humiliation of morphing into Captain Queeg, a man who could do no wrong as long as he stayed in a psychotic bubble.

Dream on, my demented "old pal". :lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next