Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Breaking News....Middle-Aged Man Opens Forum: Others Follow! 

Post Breaking News....Middle-Aged Man Opens Forum: Others Follow!
I don't know.....it just sounded like a good headline?

We must be doing something wrong on here at UP.

Where are the lonely middle-aged women?

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:57 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Breaking News....Middle-Aged Man Opens Forum: Others Fol
If someone had suggested five years ago that I would single-handedly start up an Internet discussion forum, I would have scoffed at the idea.

I am still scoffing at the idea that others will follow, but the beauty of the idea is that it's not necessary that others follow. The forum stands alone as an idea reference. This is where the other forums miss the boat, since they are so concerned with membership numbers, donations, image, reputation, political correctness, common mindedness, generating money and market share, and censoring anything standing in the way of those things. Screw that! That's simply business as usual using the tired old sociopathic business model. I'm done with doing things the sociopathic way.

Quote:
Where are the lonely middle-aged women?

No, you don't understand how it works. Women aren't lonely. They've grown up being competed for, pursued, sought after, desired, fought over, deceived, manipulated, and "bought and sold". That kind of start-up messes with your mind. By the time they are middle-aged, most of them think they are the cat's meow. But they never were. And neither are men.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]