Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
A lesson in logical consequence ... 

Post Re: A lesson in logical consequence ...
This topic has totally backfired on the OP, giving us all a valuable lesson in logical consequence...

The website you quote is GMO Compass. The company behind the website is a German marketing company called Genius. Among the clients of Genius are the American Soybean Association, BASF, Bayer, EuropaBio, and Syngenta -- all leading GMO promoters.

• The American Soybean Association claims to represent soybean growers but receives funding from GM firms.
  • EuropaBio is "The voice of the European biotech industry", with over 600 companies as members, including the GM giants Bayer, Monsanto, and Novartis.
  • Bayer's history speaks for itself.
  • Syngenta is aligned with Monsanto to monopolize and control the GM seed market.
  • BASF is right there at the top of the GM food profiteers.

As for the accuracy of the poll you so happily cite in your opening post, read this. Not only do they skew the questions, they enlist their GMO cronies to skew the poll results. It's pure propaganda.

This information given by Chico, which unlike the previous BS is solidly backed up with real links to real sources, sadly leaves no doubt as to who employs UncleZook, the only uncertainly left now is which one of the the "Big Pharma" gang it is!

Anyone reading this from one of the other forums, please post on or link to this info, UncleZook is dangerous to your health and not to be trusted!

How's that Zookie juice taste now mags?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:14 pm

You are so busted, Zook.

Stop the valley girl prattle, Chico. It is unbecoming for your age and your whiskers.

Quote:
And you don't even know it.

You sit up there on your high horse, trying to grind the real truth-seekers into atomic particles, when in fact it is you that has no mass.

Real truthseekers that promote the Soros-funded, Rothschild-tentacled, CIA/MI6/Mossad intelligence psyops aka the Assange/Wikileaks scam???

ROFL ... stop! You two power pyramid titwits are killing me with your false pleas for recognition, e.g. as genuine truthseekers.

Quote:
Let's go back to your opening post. The link that you give for your excerpt is broken, but I have corrected it here.

Yes, thank you.

Quote:
You wave this in Andy's face as evidence that labeling laws have little to do with the market share of GM foods in Europe. You then slander Andy with utter disrespect, and do Chico for good measure.

Based on Andy's history at UP ... no one can slander Andy. That's beyond human capability. The best one can do for Andy is load him into a tree bucket, and chop the cord.

Quote:
Andy politely asks "Who funded these surveys that you're so confidently waving around as evidence?" As usual when Andy asks pertinent questions, Zook falls strangely silent on the direct question and instead creates a raucous racket on some other subject to distract the noobs.

Chico is lying now. He and most everyone who regularly posts here knows that I entertain (or ignore) Andy at my choosing and pleasure. He doesn't have the intellectual goods to engage in real discussion, so I've essentially turned him off. I will make the odd comment on his posts whenever I feel like it ... but that's about it. Everyone here also knows that Chico is Andy's appointed ass-kisser.

Quote:
Needless to say, Andy's question was all it takes to bust you BIG TIME!
The website you quote is GMO Compass.

The company behind the website is a German marketing company called Genius. Among the clients of Genius are the American Soybean Association, BASF, Bayer, EuropaBio, and Syngenta -- all leading GMO promoters.

• The American Soybean Association claims to represent soybean growers but receives funding from GM firms.
  • EuropaBio is "The voice of the European biotech industry", with over 600 companies as members, including the GM giants Bayer, Monsanto, and Novartis.
  • Bayer's history speaks for itself.
  • Syngenta is aligned with Monsanto to monopolize and control the GM seed market.
  • BASF is right there at the top of the GM food profiteers.

For someone who preaches message message message around the clock ... you sure have a hard-on for the messenger often enough.

Quote:
As for the accuracy of the poll you so happily cite in your opening post, read this. Not only do they skew the questions, they enlist their GMO cronies to skew the poll results. It's pure propaganda.

Irrelevant. The online poll you allude to above is not the roadside testing experiments referenced by the link I provided. Your legerdemain is noted. Do you have proof that the roadside testing of labelled foods (GM, conventional, organic) did not take place ... or bear the results that were reported by GM-compass? Put up or shut up. Attempting to shift the discussion from 2006-7 testing experiments to 2008 online polling is a scoundrel's tactic.

Quote:
In a nutshell, GM Compass claims neutrality on GM, but is avidly pro-GM. The website is propaganda, a con, and you fell for it. Great discernment there, Zookie. Andy nailed you with that question, which you dutifully ignored, but you did remember to flame him into the ground. Falsely. And you did the same to me too. Falsely. Nice truth-seeking, wot?

Are you through with your feeble spin? Good. Here's the real story. Andy made two deceptions. One, he attempted to compare existing producer-directed labeling in Europe with nonexisting consumer-directed labeling in the US ... for the purpose of arguing that the reason for GMO's not being sold in Europe is the labeling laws there and equally, the reason for GMO's being sold in US is the lack of labeling laws here. This is a pernicious distortion of the fact that Andy promotes two different types of labeling (consumer versus producer) as one.

The other deception is that the roadside experiments ... ( which you, Chico, have yet to disprove; here, pointing at a few employees at GMO-compass who tried to stuff the ballot, as it were, on a different event - an online poll - doesn't count as disproof) ... showed that GM foods gained the largest marketshare when compared to conventional and organic foods in key European roadside markets. This finding is contrary to the deception that Andy tried to promote, namely, that people given a label-choice would be less-inclined to buy GMO foods ... indeed, would opt out of them altogether as indicated by his original remark: "Europe and many other countrys have laws enforcing the labeling of GMO's, they're not sold there."

In the above, Andy deliberately confuses consumer-directed labeling laws (e.g. Prop 37) and producer-directed labeling laws ... as well, he makes a fraudulent assertion that Europe does not sell GMO foods because of this putative generic thing called "labeling laws". On the contrary, Europe bans the import of GMO foods if they fail threshold content levels (wrt GMO's). The corollary to that ... is that if the GMO foods satisfy the threshold, they are allowed in to the market. In short, consumer-labeling has nothing to do with not selling GMOs in Europe.

Two lies by the liar. Two ass-kisses by the ass-kisser. You have to love the symmetry, wot? :jest:

Quote:
How many times have I told you that you are working with woefully incomplete information? Or are you simply an employed gatekeeper, doing it on purpose?
In either case, you are so busted!

When all else fails - there's always innuendo, eh, TUGPOOT?

Pax The Undisputed Great Prevaricator Of Our Time

ps: The great irony here is that while you provide a link to the contrived online poll that is admittedly damaging to GMO-Compass:
http://www.gmwatch.org/latest-listing/1 ... and-hunger

beginExcerpt
GMO-Compass is, in fact, almost invariably pro-GM in its output. Behind its activities seems to be a company ('Genius') which numbers amongst its many GM-related clients: the American Soybean Association, BASF, Bayer, EuropaBio and Syngenta
http://www.lifesciences.de/en/reference/customers.php

Here are the questions in its poll, and then an exchange of letters:

Should European agriculture make use of the best available technologies, including biotechnology and genetic engineering, to minimise negative effects on the environment and to optimise the global food supply?
Results to date:
Yes 93.91%
No 4.15%
Don't know 1.18%
No answer 0%

Should all available technologies, including biotechnology and genetic engineering, be considered as tools to improve plants and crops in order to meet the challenges of increasing production while reducing environmental impact?
Results to date:
Yes 94.92%
No 3.72%
Don't know 1.18%
No answer 0%

end

... I found a link which catches GM-Watch, GMO-Compass's detractor in its own hyperbolic polling chamber:
http://www.gmwatch.org/latest-listing/1 ... -gmo-foods

beginExcerpt
Despite efforts from biotechnology companies such as Monsanto to promote GMO (genetically modified organisms) foods, a new poll announced November 12 shows that as many as 95 percent of European respondents rate GMO foods as potentially unsafe and lacking real benefits.
end

93.91 ... GMO-Compass poll
94.92 ... GMO-Compass poll
95 percent ... GM-Watch poll

Seems to me that both GMO-Compass and its detractor GM-Watch suffer from SENS (Saddam Election Numbers Syndrome).

:jest:

ps2: Give it up, you two Julian Assange Ass-kissing Jokers. You don't have a chance against genuine truthseekers.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:25 pm

UncleZook wrote:
- very long post by our resident shrill! -

I find this following statement odd considering UncleKook only mentioned me a mere 15 times in the above post! :lol:

UncleZook wrote:
Chico is lying now. He and most everyone who regularly posts here knows that I entertain (or ignore) Andy at my choosing and pleasure. He doesn't have the intellectual goods to engage in real discussion, so I've essentially turned him off. I will make the odd comment on his posts whenever I feel like it ... but that's about it.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:44 pm
Site Admin

What?! No big "mea culpa" from the mighty Zook? Just bigger attempts at weaseling out of his discernment predicament?

Zook, do you have any idea how many times in the past you've done this? You really need to develop a taste for humble pie, rather than trying to feed it to all your neighbors.

Yes, the polls are not the same, but the tactics of skewing the vote may very well be. Do I have to prove malicious intent for every act of a con-artist when he's been exposed at least once? I think not. And the same goes for you. You've been exposed for sloppy research, faulty reasoning, malicious slander, extreme vanity, overconfidence, grandiosity, and sociopathic tendencies, yet you pull a Bill Clinton (a known sociopath) and continue to lie through your teeth to the Grand Jury.

As you wish. The spotlight is on you. Show us what you're made of.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:35 pm

What?! No big "mea culpa" from the mighty Zook? Just bigger attempts at weaseling out of his discernment predicament?

Zook, do you have any idea how many times in the past you've done this? You really need to develop a taste for humble pie, rather than trying to feed it to all your neighbors.

Yes, the polls are not the same, but the tactics of skewing the vote may very well be. Do I have to prove malicious intent for every act of a con-artist when he's been exposed at least once? I think not. And the same goes for you. You've been exposed for sloppy research, faulty reasoning, malicious slander, extreme vanity, overconfidence, grandiosity, and sociopathic tendencies, yet you pull a Bill Clinton (a known sociopath) and continue to lie through your teeth to the Grand Jury.

As you wish. The spotlight is on you. Show us what you're made of.

For a guy who still accords Assange a comfort bed after the preponderance had weighed in hard on the latter's guilt ... it's amusing to see Chico conclude with blinding speed on conjecture and possibility (e.g. "may very well be").

To wit, I have to "prove malicious intent for every act of a con artist when he's exposed at least once" (in Assange's case, multiple times) ... yet Chico only needs to show the one instance of fraud (e.g GMO Compass's online polling article).

Double standard? Or just good old-fashioned hypocrisy?
:jest:

Pax To The Wedded Pair Of Prevarication and Hypocrisy

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:09 pm

UncleZook wrote:

For a guy who still accords Assange a comfort bed after the preponderance had weighed in hard on the latter's guilt ... it's amusing to see Chico conclude with blinding speed on conjecture and possibility (e.g. "may very well be").

"after the preponderance" of what exactly?

You have no proof!

Your a fraud UncleZook.

Pax Futue te ipsum

Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:48 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
For a guy who still accords Assange a comfort bed after the preponderance had weighed in hard on the latter's guilt ...

No preponderance has weighed in hard on Assange's guilt. You are simply repeating the same mistake over and over. What mistake? This one. You believe everything that aligns with your delusion.

Quote:
Double standard? Or just good old-fashioned hypocrisy?

Just simple idiocy on your part.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2