Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Should all who don't fess up now on 9/11 be killed later? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Should all who don't fess up now on 9/11 be killed later
Still thumping on the 911 phone book like it's her Bible.

Great post, Mr. ULY!

There's a comic book version of the 9-11 Commission Report?! Is that how the ruling sociopaths see us, as little children that need a simplified, picture-book explanation that we can wrap our little minds around? That's not a red-flag?

That little Rachel Maddow diatribe is mainstream media gatekeeping at its finest! Very well done, very condescending, and very subtly but absolutely hypocritical. It's a comic book version for the simple-minded masses of the official story that you need to believe. Don't look at that other drivel! We have all the truth you will ever need, delivered on a silver platter!

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

Quote:
"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th - malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty." -- George W. Bush

Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Post Re: Should all who don't fess up now on 9/11 be killed later
It would appear that 911 is the line drawn in the sand to determine lunacy and competency. With this type of hindsight, I suspect the 911 event was for this very reason amongst many other collateral benefits. Its Genius, and a tell on why so much effort is put into the planning of a 911 commission and counterintelligence in general. So in this perspective any controversy within a false flag could have been said to be, predetermined for release. A set up within a set up. And who knows which way is up or down.

I still have hope in reason. For example the Rachel maddow piece on AJ is a good example of todays dynamics. Rach holds up the bible of the 911 commission without balancing the reasonable suspicion of the inconsistencies in the event. Then she uses extreme conspiracies to lump in any opposition to 911. This is not Reasonable suspicion. And this is what I try to convey to our poor species locked in it. I am just suggesting, reasonable suspicion.

The kicker, I think, is when there is avoidance of reasonable suspicion. And our mainstream social system arrogantly, flippantly, with disdain, deny this line of Reason....

This is a foundation of Fascism....

Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6