Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Should all who don't fess up now on 9/11 be killed later? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Should all who don't fess up now on 9/11 be killed later
Thank you for answering my question. I really posed it mostly to clear up confusion others might have about your current situation.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Shame on you for asking.

It's one of the unavoidable consequences of truth-seeking -- you have to ask questions. But as a self-professed truth-seeker, you are surely aware of this. Hmm, that leads to some interesting analysis...

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Thank you for answering my question. I really posed it mostly to clear up confusion others might have about your current situation.

Yes, others. Society does seem to be plagued with a nasty number of nosy people, Stasi people, rumor millers, eavesdroppers, and gossip mongers. Knowledge diggers on the fringes of purpose masquerading as truthseekers, the better part of valor be damned.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
ps: Shame on you for asking.

It's one of the unavoidable consequences of truth-seeking -- you have to ask questions. But as a self-professed truth-seeker, you are surely aware of this. Hmm, that leads to some interesting analysis...

As a self-professed truthseeker, I still would not pursue all truths with equal vigor, Chico. For example the color of your sister's or daughter's panties (that they will wear today) should be their truth and theirs alone, unless they want to share it with significant others. Would you feel it appropriate if I pursued that kind of truth with the same vigor that I have pursued the truths about Assange? To wit, there is no such noun as crudeness or rudeness in the total indiscreet pursuit of truths ... and no Ugly Betty would be spared. Will you agree?

I had shared my grandfather's story as much as I cared to. The rest is up to nosy people and the respective lengths of their proboscides. A bit of friendly advice: discretion is the forgotten sibling of discernment.

Pax Poking Proboscides

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:30 am
Site Admin

Hopefully I didn't offend by asking, Zook, and certainly no offense was intended. I'm truly hoping you are enjoying your stay in India and that you are benefiting in unexpected ways from the experience. I am, truth be told, somewhat envious of your good fortune to travel back to your homeland and experience its culture first-hand. I would love to experience the richness of India myself.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:57 am

I always said we need a thanks button and more smileys..... :clap:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:07 am

Thanks for helping me upload my photo, administration -I think.
Could you add a baseball cap, sunglasses and goatee, to my photo please. :oops:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:41 am
Site Admin

Don't worry, Mr. ULY. I posted my most unflattering picture right from the beginning, to teach myself a lesson, and I have never changed it. Though as I get uglier with age, that day of change will surely arrive soon enough. I apologize to the viewing audience in advance (all 10 of you).

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:49 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Quote:
I've also noticed you're changed your avatar picture at least three times in a last 24hrs! Why is this Mr. UncleZook, or should I say UncleZook Esq?

I felt like it, esquire banana boy.
:jest:

UncleZook you're changed your avatar pic again!

How can someone so dedicated to the search for truth, as you so often like to claim, be so obsessed with their image?

My count is at least 15 so far, and curiously all them self portraits, in different poses!

Very odd!!!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:09 pm

andywight wrote:
UncleZook wrote:

Quote:
I've also noticed you're changed your avatar picture at least three times in a last 24hrs! Why is this Mr. UncleZook, or should I say UncleZook Esq?

I felt like it, esquire banana boy.
:jest:

UncleZook you're changed your avatar pic again!

How can someone so dedicated to the search for truth, as you so often like to claim, be so obsessed with their image?

My count is at least 15 so far, and curiously all them self portraits, in different poses!

Very odd!!!

Now that I've exposed you two poseurs for what you are - you, long ago, and Chico, within the last few days - namely, gatekeepers ... I can expect the personal attacks to crescendo. You guys linked up at Avalon; at Nexus, at Atticus1, and here again at United Sheeple ... for one purpose. Gatekeeping.

Chico and Andy ... tag-teaming titwits in the duty of forum disruption so that the truth barely trickles through ... scam-advancing skunks that prop up A-Z (Assange to Zinn) when greater discerning minds recognize the scams for what they are ... forum-frying fence-menders in the duty of preserving the power pyramid pastures ... Mephistophelean muckrakers whose main tools are innuendo, smear attacks, repetitious libel/slander, and outright lies about those who seek the truth either in great or small measure ... donna prima queens that chase down drama and insignificant stories in alternative media in lieu of the important stuff, and when reprimanded, get their knickers in a knot ... etc. ... an odd couple linked by Chico's love of bananas.

Who and how to bring four disparate forums down (Avalon, Nexus, Atticus1, UP)?

Who?
A neoMarxist phage on a bike rolling up and down the Colorado climbs, jackbox in tow stuffed with maturing rant and rage about to spring out on demand - against sociopaths and psychopaths and the Rothschild brand - but only for show, for Chico glows with sociopathic and psychopathic radiation himself.

And a neoMises monkey munch advertising himself as an esquire but who really lives on the dole opened up by a Bahamaian tax haven system that launders blood money for the western industrial corporate complex and its robbing hoods. Tourism, bankster-schemes, and banana trees ... three of Bahamas' rooted enterprises.
http://www.thebahamasguide.com/business/agriculture.htm
http://www.taxhavens.biz/best_tax_havens/

How?
Forum disruption is the modus operandi. And there are quite a few tools in the toolbox for this activity, not least of which is the metaphorical dampening prong. E.g. steering the boat to calm waters when the turbulent truths create dangerous wakes. Diverting the charge on the free range (of the truth brigades) to a slow gallop and stall
on side sections of green and brown unevened by thick arbor and stone obstacles, and unrested by snake-slithers. Taking the fight to the messenger and away from the message whenwhere the message is important ... and reverse-gaming when the message is relatively obscure, insignificant, or promoted by the propaganda matrix or ministry. Spinning truths away from reality and the rational table ... and towards least probable contexts and prevaricational cul-de-sacs. Etc.

Why?

Just my opinion, of course ... but I would hazard the reason why is Cardinal Cass Sunstein's imperial orders given to all knights, knaves, and knuckleheads of the realm, e.g. to set fire to the alternative news forests. As the neoMarxist phage is much more intelligent than the monkeymunch, he is probably at a higher pay level in the propaganda ministry - most likely a knave. Too low to be a knight; and too high to be a knucklehead.

Then again, both could just be cowering souls too afraid to confront the hard truths and who, therefore, are seeking refuge in an alternate reality ... a reality rife with generalized arguments and obfuscation for Chico - which then carries no great threat to the establishment, and in return, receives no great threat back from the establishment. And for Andy ... a reality with sex toys, banana icons, and a reputation as an establishment defender (which naturally will protect him when the establishment starts taking its census of "US" vs "THEM").

I'm leaning towards them being paid gatekeepers, myself.

Pax Purple People Eaters

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:15 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Now that I've exposed you two poseurs for what you are...

Well, I guess your work here is done. On which forum will you be truth-seeking next? :lol:

Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:14 am

Still thumping on the 911 phone book like it's her Bible.

I apologize in advance for posting this video if it makes you suicidal, muderous, hateful or if it causes more personalities to split off from you :giggle:

Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next