Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Should all who don't fess up now on 9/11 be killed later? 

Post Should all who don't fess up now on 9/11 be killed later?
I'm talking especially about politicians, celebs, journalists, bankers, CEO's etc.

All the business owners and mayors and TV presenters and professors and teachers and doctors and lawyers ----who all maintain their positions of privilege.

All the Oprahs, A. Coopers, Al Frankens, and Rachel Maddows of the world etc etc.

Anyone who is hogging up the airwaves who hasn't spoken up clearly that 9/11 was an inside job.

They're all guilty of treason and hell on earth imho!

Their silence now, should get them purgatory later.

Am I wrong to be furious, murderous and suicidal over this issue? :twisted:

Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:00 am

Post Re: Should all who don't fess up now on 9/11 be killed later
Even if they did a Nuremberg 2, with Bush, Bin Laden family and Halliburton on the electric chair, the Tyranny would not change one bit.

Listen my kidney MD has no idea about water fluoridation.

Most MD's first response is, "I did not know that", and there last response is "Now your giving me something else to worry about."

That is, the disassociation is in the marrow of the bone, changing the face just prolongs the deception.

The solution lies outside the paradigm it was created....

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:04 am

Magamud, are you on earth?

Or, am I on the same planet as you are?

The point of my OP was to see if anyone else feels like wringing the fucking the necks of the zombies that are on the news shows, radios, riding the ratrace to middle/upper class without the balls to quit fucking living because the buildings exploded-dustified and mostly vaporized on fucking TV!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:32 am
Site Admin

Hmm, Magamud is quite right, and so is Mr. ULY. That means 9/11 is not a simple situation, as much as Zook would like to make it into one. Yet Zook is also right that there is a preponderance of evidence clearly indicating the false-flag nature of 9/11, if only we can separate ourselves from the propaganda we are steeped in long enough to really investigate in an unbiased manner, something very few of us have been taught to do or even have the time and inclination to do. Andy hasn't chimed in on this one, but no doubt he is right, too.

Is it any wonder that nothing gets done about 9/11, when we have all these people who are right but disagree with each other?

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:06 am

Quote:
Magamud, are you on earth?

Well at least I know where i stand :lol:

and you sound like a vengeful bitch...

I wonder if that spillith over?

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:13 am

If vengeance is used to serve the lie what redemption you getting then? This portends to the overall Con game, and more specific the contemporary Bullshevik revolution happening now.

But you did not pick up on those points, as most here don't, then the illogic in your arrogant brain, character assassinates the information.

Give me a break...

Ask Chico if you can have a closed thread so you can quarantine that sane reality your bathing in.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:33 am

What planet? :jest:

Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:23 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Ask Chico if you can have a closed thread so you can quarantine that sane reality your bathing in.

Where did this idea of closing threads come from? Isn't it a power and control issue, where "wise" parental moderators punish unruly children for spouting naughty words? Perhaps we need a thread about closing threads. You are welcome to start one, Magamud, and you do not need my permission to do so. However, once a thread has been created, it becomes shared property, and then you need the permission of everyone (via high-consensus democracy) to limit it in any way. If that doesn't sound reasonable to you, then please start that thread.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:07 pm

An idiotic thread worthy of an agent provocateur.

Your "Coke Is The Real Thing" corporate ad post ... about peace and harmony and all that jazz ... is just words to distract with. This thread also ... is words to distract. There are those who are paid to put potholes on the path to truths; to slow the pace down. Thanx for exposing yourself Mr. ULY.

Pax Postcard From India

ps: Beware of those who speak brashly for the sake of speaking brashly and with no greater pursuit. Rabble rousers, invariably-fake anarchists, gatekeepers, etc.

ps2: Genuine truthseekers expose the truths and let the chips fall where they may. They don't prejudge the outcomes or the punishments ... and for those exceptional cases that do, they don't do so outwardly.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:38 am

Agent provocateur
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Agent provocateur (disambiguation).
Traditionally, an agent provocateur (plural: agents provocateurs, French for "inciting agent(s)") is an agent employed by the police or other entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act. More generally, the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action.

I'm afraid you have over-estimated me, UZ.
You could have stuck with just an idiot and been accurate.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next