Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Codex Alimentarius - a quick run through by Dr. Laibow 

Post Re: Codex Alimentarius - a quick run through by Dr. Laibow
Quote:
Major General Albert N. Stubblebine III (U.S. Army, Retired)

Bert is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy (West Point, class of 52) who enjoyed a distinguished 32 year career in the U.S. Army. He retired as the Commanding General of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Prior to this assignment he commanded the US Army Electronics Research and Development Command (ERADCOM). During his active duty career he commanded soldiers at every level. After his retirement he served as the VP for Intelligence Systems with BDM, a major defense contractor. He has brought these experiences to leading-edge medical research and development in collaboration with his wife Rima E. Laibow, M.D. (Source)

I think this says it all! What's your thoughts on this UncleSpook? :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:42 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I think this says it all! What's your thoughts on this UncleSpook? :lol:

If I might add to the revelations about psyops General Albert Stubblebine and his psychiatrist wife Rima Laibow, it might become even clearer.

Quote:
However, for a man who had previously held several senior posts in US Army Intelligence, and who as such would be acutely aware of the need to ensure accuracy in the gathering of information, it quickly became apparent to experienced health freedom observers that Stubblebine either hadn't done his homework properly, or that he and Laibow were intentionally spreading inaccurate and misleading material on Codex and other related dietary supplement issues via their website and press releases. Moreover, despite repeated concerns being expressed by more experienced health freedom observers, Stubblebine and Laibow continued to disseminate this material, and pointedly ignored requests to remove it from their website. -- source

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:07 am

A voice from the banana tree yodels thusly:

Quote:
Major General Albert N. Stubblebine III (U.S. Army, Retired)

Bert is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy (West Point, class of 52) who enjoyed a distinguished 32 year career in the U.S. Army. He retired as the Commanding General of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Prior to this assignment he commanded the US Army Electronics Research and Development Command (ERADCOM). During his active duty career he commanded soldiers at every level. After his retirement he served as the VP for Intelligence Systems with BDM, a major defense contractor. He has brought these experiences to leading-edge medical research and development in collaboration with his wife Rima E. Laibow, M.D. (Source)

I maintain that we - as truthseekers - should trust no one and research the documents ourselves when someone with unestablished credibility enters the scene and parks stuff on the debate table. So far, I see nothing wrong with Laibow. Heck, we would have to swing most everyone who participated in the Manhattan Project on a hanging tree ... if participation in hidden activities (nefarious or otherwise) were deemed a capital crime.

There would be no allowance for genuine whistleblowers if the Bahamian banana standard of truthseeking (in a 2-for-1 deal aka the Bahamain banana gatekeeping standard) ... were followed ... for whistleblowers emerge from the inside, not submerge from the outside.

Your feeble attempt to cast aspersion on a whistleblower is noted. Just another example of your twisted inside-out upside-down freedom-slavery peace-war strength-ignorance worldview. Wot?

Do Codex Alimentarius, not Dr. Laibow, and you two motleyed muses will get a handle on the culling processes that are currently occurring around us, not least the starvation of the lowerclasses using plans such as Codex Alimentarius.

Pax Postcard From India

ps: With Wikileaks and Assange, the research concludes that they are psychological operations descended by the bankster power pyramid. With Laibow, the research is inconclusive. With Codex Alimentarius, the research reveals a sinister agenda to depopulate the world of so-called useless eaters (with no guarantee it will stop there as totalitarian systems usually end up swallowing themselves, e.g the snake eats its tail). Discernment. Too bad yours and Chico's are of questionable grade.

ps2: I leave open the possibility that Laibow may not be a genuine whistleblower and that she may be just planting the seed of a sinister agenda ... perhaps so that the power pyramid will gauge the masses' reaction. If the masses react, it may back off. If not, the power pyramid may see it as a mandate to proceed with plans for mass culling. Testing the waters in the paddy field, as it were.

ps3: The probability is still with Laibow as being a genuine truthseeker and whistleblower, and an asset towards the arrival of a critical mass of informed opinion. IMO.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:28 am

UncleZook wrote:

Pax Postcard From ?

Not only is your foot still securely lodged in your lower intestine UncleSpook, your cover is now officially blown!!!

The only remaining mystery is the identification of your corporate handlers.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:41 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
ps2: I leave open the possibility that Laibow may not be a genuine whistleblower ...

ps3: The probability is still with Laibow as being a genuine truthseeker and whistleblower, and an asset towards the arrival of a critical mass of informed opinion. IMO.

Interesting how your discernment is tightly coupled with your belief system and contrary to the direct evidence. If we were talking Fisk or Pilger here, you would not be so generous. Laibow matches the gatekeeper description better than any of the other alleged gatekeepers you have put on your list. Yet she is still "a genuine truthseeker and whistleblower", in your opinion. That should probably be "in your prejudiced opinion", or maybe even "in your official gatekeeping opinion".

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:40 pm

The culling is really a metamorphosis and its force in forging us is equal amongst all fronts, education, nutrition, empathy. The difficulty in sifting the truth from lies, lies in the intermeshed fabric that our species has woven with the lies.

Do you really think you would be forsaken?

Ages of Man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man

Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:52 pm

UncleZook wrote:
ps2: I leave open the possibility that Laibow may not be a genuine whistleblower ...

Interesting how your discernment is tightly coupled with your belief system and contrary to the direct evidence.

My discernment is what it is ... and it is supported by the evidence. Your assertions only count as your opinions.

Codex Alimentarius is real and sinister. It exists with or without Laibow. You are trying to hang Laibow on her hyperbole ... and hang the import of C.A. with it. Classic gatekeeping for the establishment in the worst case ... in the best case, mind games by an ego that sees scratches in the potato skin and deems the potato to be low-grade or inedible. Message, Chico ... not messenger.

Quote:
If we were talking Fisk or Pilger here, you would not be so generous. Laibow matches the gatekeeper description better than any of the other alleged gatekeepers you have put on your list. Yet she is still "a genuine truthseeker and whistleblower", in your opinion. That should probably be "in your prejudiced opinion", or maybe even "in your official gatekeeping opinion".

Grasping at straws and strawmen, are we?

FTR, Fisk and Pilger hang themselves by their comments on 9/11/2001 and their provable proven stooging for the bankster pyramid, e.g. support of Wikileaks and Assange. Determinate and determined. Laibow is more nebulous, e.g. less conclusive. Determinate but undetermined. The fool makes conclusions from undetermined cases. The false flagger makes accusations after flying the flag. As it were.

Pax Postcard From India

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:22 am

UncleZook wrote:
FTR, Fisk and Pilger hang themselves by their comments on 9/11/2001 and their provable proven stooging for the bankster pyramid, e.g. support of Wikileaks and Assange. Determinate and determined. Laibow is more nebulous, e.g. less conclusive. Determinate but undetermined. The fool makes conclusions from undetermined cases. The false flagger makes accusations after flying the flag. As it were.

Pax Postcard From ?

I clearly pointed out the inaccuracies in your earlier attempts to demonize Robert Fisk and John Pilger back in March, maybe now would be a good opportunity for you to address those inaccuracies, which for some unknown reason you refused to do then and especially as you now claim to have "provable proven" information/evidence! :D

andywight wrote:
UncleZook wrote:
@1:45 Pilger corrupts facts by arguing the existence of Al Qaeda and by alleging its independence from state terrorism ... when the evidence clearly identifies Al Qaeda as an extension of state terrorism (e.g. CIA sockpuppet).

I disagree with you here UncleZook, Pilger didn't "argue the existence of Al Qaeda" he mearly stated his belief that it was a "privately run organization", what makes you believe that the CIA is accountable to a state? didn't they depose the democratically elected Iranian Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh at the request of the private corparation BP?

UncleZook wrote:
@2:14 Pilger talks about the 9/11 attacks being appropriated by a clique in the US establishment, when in fact, they were coordinated by the western military industrial complex.

Again what makes you believe that the "western military industrial complex" is not controlled by a "clique in the US establishment"?

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Note how Pilger appeals to the the empathic cause of innocent casualties while providing cover for the perpetrators of the events that created those casualties. This is a subtle variation of good cop bad cop.

Wow! can you break down for me exactly how he did this?

andywight wrote:
OK, decided to have a quick look at UncleZook's post!

This is what UncleZook wrote:

UncleZook wrote:
Watched the Robert Fisk videos last nite. Did some research on Fisk. As predicted, another one bites the dust. This clown is no less a gatekeeper than Pilger is.

So ironically, Fisk himself underestimates by half the more realistic figure of 300,000 (with his 150,000 number). This is what gatekeepers do, good folks ... they take the worst case and make it palatable for public consumption. They tame the wild horse on a charge ... and bring it to a mild gallop ... and eventually to a show horse canter.

This is what Robert Fisk said:

Quote:
I think we're talking about at least 150,000, probably much more than that, but again you see because you can't prove it, because you can't actually find a it on paper, because there was never such a figure on paper because it was impossible to get, I'm sure the Americans would try to hide it if it did, you simple don't know and won't know!

To be continued...

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:34 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
My discernment is what it is ...

Aye, that it is. But do not despair. With hard work, it can be improved.

Quote:
and it is supported by the evidence.

Obviously not. You throw up Laibow to demonize Codex A, and she appears to be caught in an outright lie on the very first point examined. Beginner's luck? I doubt it. Further research confirms multiple red flags noticed by long-time participants in the alternate health field. Are you going to sweep that under the rug?

Quote:
Your assertions only count as your opinions.

My assertion is an unanswered question -- where in the Codex Alimentarius does it require mandatory irradiation of processed foods?

Quote:
Message, Chico ... not messenger.

You have my message. Where in the Codex Alimentarius does it require mandatory irradiation of processed foods?

Quote:
FTR, Fisk and Pilger hang themselves by their comments on 9/11/2001 and their provable proven stooging for the bankster pyramid, e.g. support of Wikileaks and Assange.

To judge the mettle of someone based on their acceptance of the mass media's hypnotic reporting of 9/11 is short-sighted to the extreme. If you expect to be a useful truth-seeker, and I'm telling you this in all sincerity as your friend, you had best begin to understand that everyone's experience of 9/11 is different, determined by their background, experiences, environment, psychology, and exposure to both truth and lies. The same is true about the bankster pyramid. All of us can be fooled. If you condemn those that are fooled, you condemn your entire species, yourself included. Instead, help others to understand what you have learned, and learn from others what they understand. All of us have incomplete knowledge. By sharing, we all become more complete.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:44 am

UncleZook wrote:
My discernment is what it is ...

Aye, that it is. But do not despair. With hard work, it can be improved.

I don't. I would need a reason to despair. Your opinion is not a reason.

Quote:
Quote:
and it is supported by the evidence.

Obviously not. You throw up Laibow to demonize Codex A, and she appears to be caught in an outright lie on the very first point examined. Beginner's luck? I doubt it. Further research confirms multiple red flags noticed by long-time participants in the alternate health field. Are you going to sweep that under the rug?

Obvious to you ... but not to me. Your arguments/discernment/integrity ... against mine. I like my chances. In any event, where be these multiple red flags and long-time participants you allude to? Nice sound barks ... and bites ... but no teeth marks.
:jest:

Quote:
Quote:
Your assertions only count as your opinions.

My assertion is an unanswered question -- where in the Codex Alimentarius does it require mandatory irradiation of processed foods?

I already conceded the hyperbole. You can attempt to hang Laibow on her hyperbole ... but you try that with me, and you'll be swinging, Chico. Guaranteed. After all, I know I'm a truthseeker; and I only assume that you are.
In the certainty of knowing who I am, you don't stand a chance with your ego and mind games against my ego and truth quests. The truth will out and scorch those in contempt of it. I have no contempt for the truth, so I have no fear. You appear to have some contempt ... your Achilles Heel. As it were.

Quote:
Quote:
Message, Chico ... not messenger.

You have my message. Where in the Codex Alimentarius does it require mandatory irradiation of processed foods?

Like I said, I'm not interested in trivial pursuits. When I conceded the point, that means I accepted your concerns over Laibow's hyperbole. Which would then make it a waste of time for me to participate in your witch hunt of the messenger. I do not accept your concerns that all of Laibow's messages are invalidated ... in fact, I have independent confirmation of what Codex Alimentarius is and what it represents ... a means to depopulation by the centralized control of food resources. You only appear to have apologisms for CA. So be it.

Quote:
Quote:
FTR, Fisk and Pilger hang themselves by their comments on 9/11/2001 and their provable proven stooging for the bankster pyramid, e.g. support of Wikileaks and Assange.

To judge the mettle of someone based on their acceptance of the mass media's hypnotic reporting of 9/11 is short-sighted to the extreme. If you expect to be a useful truth-seeker, and I'm telling you this in all sincerity as your friend, you had best begin to understand that everyone's experience of 9/11 is different, determined by their background, experiences, environment, psychology, and exposure to both truth and lies. The same is true about the bankster pyramid. All of us can be fooled. If you condemn those that are fooled, you condemn your entire species, yourself included. Instead, help others to understand what you have learned, and learn from others what they understand. All of us have incomplete knowledge. By sharing, we all become more complete.

Unmitigated bovine bungpile.

There is no defense for not being up to the facts of 9/11/2001 ... in this, the year 2012 .. .when all the key facts are available, and can and must be studied by anyone and everyone concerned with what's going on in world affairs today.

To even imply that Filk and Pilger are being sincere in their remarks about 9/11/2001 <-------------- is tripping the photon fantastic, smoking the bong, and chewing the carrot stick. The laws of physics (which are available for everyone and which support my arguments) ... override the laws of psychology (which base your arguments and which debase intellectual process).

Pax Postcard From India

Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next