Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Prop 37: Proposition or Propaganda? Remembering Prohibition 

Post Re: Prop 37: Proposition or Propaganda? Remembering Prohibi
UncleZook wrote:
Thanks, Chico, for misapplying yet again the one-shoe-fits-all cobblering. Eating the chocolate vanilla cake, and calling it one or the other, as it were. Oversimplified analysis.

Give us the supporting evidence, then make your conclusions. Don't give us your conclusions, neglect the evidence, and call it another day of superior discernment.

I offered suspicions, not conclusions. Suspicions based on my pattern-invested interpretations of the evidence. If you can't discern the difference between suspicions (e.g. preliminary observations) and conclusions (e.g. final observations), you'll have to find a slower boat to China than the one you're currently rowing, Chico.

Quote:
Quote:
To wit, I see enough pattern to warrant bringing attention. You do not.

A very bad synopsis, Zook. Attention was given to your theory, as is required by a philosophy of "question everything, dismiss nothing". But the supporting evidence was too weak to be credible, so your theory was rejected until better evidence is forthcoming. If you feel your theory still has legs, bring us the evidence.

You can reject the theory. But I have confidence in it; and confidence in the patterns that found it. Again, it boils down to your record of abiding the truths (e.g. prevaricative approach) ... versus my record of abiding the truths (e.g. observing the patterns, and understanding how patterns impact probability). I like my chances in that regard.

:jest:

Quote:
Quote:
The big spenders against Prop 37 are well-coordinated. A significant portion of the pro-Prop37ers are also well-coordinated. But because this twin coordination is largely slanted against prop 37, that is no proof that Prop 37 injures the coordination. If anything, it speaks to the contrary.

The "twin coordination" is only evidence of conflicting interest. If anything, it doesn't speak for or against your theory. You're grasping at straws here.

Twin coordination is how division and conquest works. From the sociopath's handbook, to coordinate both sides against each other and manufacture dissent. To then inject an imbalance in the (twin) coordinating effort and move things to where movement is desired. The theory of patterns is quite prescient, I assure you, Chico. And less incorrect than the principle of prevarication.

Quote:
Quote:
Much of the public is being steered away from the important issues of GMO toxicity to its tacit approval by shifting critical judgment to issues of marketing.

We've already addressed this, Zook. The question of GMO toxicity is not in the hands of the people, but in the hands of the government agencies that have been co-opted and outright purchased by the sociopathic business interests. Thus, that battle is already lost. Requiring the identification of GMO ingredients is still within the hands of the people (maybe), and so that is where their efforts are rightly focused.

I'll grant you this, your optimism about the people being in control of their food supply via the labeling of foods is greater than my appetite for chasing this particular trivial pursuit. Critical mass of informed opinion will only arrive when people stop believing in fairy tales of suffrage. Suffrage - or the appearance of grass roots decisionmaking - is just that ... a trap for the gullible, the guileless, and the beguiled. Real change will only come when the masses abandon ballots that are not under their tight control. Prop 37 is one such ballot. The manipulation is heavy.

Quote:
Quote:
I mean, these publicly available spending lists are being promoted hard and heavy by the alternative media and, too, the mainstream establishment ... and that is a free clue that Denmark is perfuming.

Again, that is only evidence of divided interests, and does not support or refute your theory.

In your insulated world, perhaps, Chico ... but the pattern of media manipulation (from outright fraud as committed by Charles Jaco in Gulf War I, to coverage of Hollywood starlet titillation priority over real news, to the contrived kerfuffle over Prop 37 by the same media) ... belies your arguments.

To wit, when the mainstream media starts pumping up the volume on Prop 37, you know there is a reason for it, and you also know that no big part of that reason involves the benefit of the people. Sure enough, the issue of GMO toxicity is back page news ... while the front page blazes with "Extra! Extra! Prop 37 has been accepted! Read all about it!" And the guileless will flock like sheep to munch on the good grass roots. Business as usual.

Sickening display, really. And you guys claim to want change. :jest:

Quote:
Quote:
To wit, they want us to know that Prop 37 is being opposed by the rabid wolves amongst us ... so that we will go out and support it.

Another misdirected "to wit". Explain how defeating Proposition 37 would protect our health.

I've been explaining all along ... but you haven't been listening. With the defeat of Prop 37, toxicity on the back page will have a chance to hop towards the front page, if the public focus is taken off market issues surrounding GMO foods and placed on issues of toxicity. Monsanto et al profit with each passing day that the public is conned off discussing the sundry health issues surrounding GMO foods, including the indirect health issue of starvation created by terminator seed technology.

Quote:
Quote:
Pax Postcard From India

If you take pictures and record the highlights of your travels, I'll make you a mini web page to share with all, like I did for Andy's boat trip and my bicycle routine.

Sure. If I have time and it doesn't impact my limited internet data package (I'm on an Idea-dongle that has a 6gb limit per month).

Quote:
Quote:
ps: Many a child has been steered into behavior by reverse psychology. That pattern is as old as humanity. Yet you would deny its presence here?? You can do better than that, Chico. :jest:

Reverse psychology is the exception to steering children rather than the rule. I don't deny its presence, I just don't see any good evidence to support that exception in this case.

There are those rules of 51% majority with implied 49% exceptions. A virtual standoff, as it were. In any event, reverse psychology is pretty common parenting when the child is particularly headstrong.

:jest:

Pax Postcard From India

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:25 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I've been explaining all along ... but you haven't been listening. With the defeat of Prop 37, toxicity on the back page will have a chance to hop towards the front page, if the public focus is taken off market issues surrounding GMO foods and placed on issues of toxicity.

If Prop 37 is defeated, it will be seen as evidence that people do not consider GMO toxicity to be a real problem. Your "reasoning" on this point is simply bizarre.

Quote:
In any event, reverse psychology is pretty common parenting when the child is particularly headstrong.

Having raised two exceedingly headstrong but intelligent children, I can tell you from experience that you don't know what you're talking about. That's one pattern that you have been consistently overlooking that is well worth examining.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:00 pm

UncleZook wrote:
I've been explaining all along ... but you haven't been listening. With the defeat of Prop 37, toxicity on the back page will have a chance to hop towards the front page, if the public focus is taken off market issues surrounding GMO foods and placed on issues of toxicity.

If Prop 37 is defeated, it will be seen as evidence that people do not consider GMO toxicity to be a real problem. Your "reasoning" on this point is simply bizarre.

Astounding logic, Chico.

Fact check. The mere exercise of Prop 37 will be seen as nothing more than an uninformed people going against their best interests by engaging the propaganda ballot. If accepted, the discussion of GMO foods will be abandoned to market forces. If defeated, the discussion has a chance to stay beyond the reach of market forces and within the domain of the sciences, where it rightfully belongs.

Marijuana was taken away from the real sciences and given to an uninformed people beaten into submission by propaganda. So why isn't marijuana fully legal now? Because the debate shifted from the science of marijuana to the politics of marijuana. Similarly, the scientific debate over GMO foods - which returns bad news for the most part - has been overwhelmed by Prop 37 and the politics of the market. Even if it is defeated, it has managed to delay the day of reckoning for Monsanto. And if it succeeds, it will give the public a false victory, for it will legitimize GMO foods through the market ... something that has not yet been accorded to marijuana.

Quote:
Quote:
In any event, reverse psychology is pretty common parenting when the child is particularly headstrong.

Having raised two exceedingly headstrong but intelligent children, I can tell you from experience that you don't know what you're talking about. That's one pattern that you have been consistently overlooking that is well worth examining.

You ignore the legions of children that are not particularly intelligent, but are just as headstrong. The intelligent child will be pulled by reason. The impetuous child must be tricked into reason. Once again, you make the mistake of judging your experience as the universal experience. Don't judge the shallow depth of your rabbit bore as the universal depth.

Pax Localis Universalis

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:40 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The mere exercise of Prop 37 will be seen as nothing more than an uninformed people going against their best interests by engaging the propaganda ballot. If accepted, the discussion of GMO foods will be abandoned to market forces. If defeated, the discussion has a chance to stay beyond the reach of market forces and within the domain of the sciences, where it rightfully belongs.

If you're not already working for Monsanto, Zook, you should be. You are exactly the kind of spin doctor they want.

Market forces are the closest thing to actual choice that the ordinary people have left. All other avenues of resistance against the tyranny of GMO foods have been co-opted. The "domain of the sciences" never had a chance against the controllers of money who can simply buy the scientists off, and that's exactly what they did. I know you know it, and yet you still spin this ridiculous argument that labeling is acceptance of the GMO monster. All I can say is, why isn't Uncle Zook at the top of your gatekeeper list?

Quote:
You ignore the legions of children that are not particularly intelligent, but are just as headstrong.

Unlike you, I happen to know from experience that the average child is particularly intelligent. I taught chess to elementary school kids for 13 years. Many adults have trouble with chess, but children don't. Children have a natural intelligence that the sociopathic system eventually anesthetizes into the mindless obedience of the sheeple. Just because many children end up being adults that act like skiddish herd animals doesn't mean they were never intelligent.

Once again, you make the mistake of judging others using incomplete information, oversimplification, and binary thinking. I'm beginning to think that you are doing it deliberately, you know, like a gatekeeper.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:20 am
Site Admin

Jon Rappoport wrote:
“Did Prop 37 Really Lose Or Was It Vote Fraud?”

Hold your horses.

On election night, not long after the polls closed in California, the announcement came: Prop 37 was losing. A little while later, it was all over. 37 had gone down to defeat.

But is that the whole story? No.

As of 2:30PM today, Thursday, November 8th, two days after the election, many votes in California remain uncounted.

I tried to find out how many.

It turns out that the Secretary of State of CA, responsible for elections in the state, doesn’t know.

I was told all counties in California have been asked, not ordered, to report in with those figures. It’s voluntary.

So I picked out a few of the biggest counties and called their voter registrar offices. Here are the boggling results:

Santa Clara County: 180,000 votes remain uncounted.

Orange County: 241,336 votes remain uncounted.

San Diego County: 475,000 votes remain uncounted.

LA County: 782,658 votes remain uncounted.

In just those four counties, 1.6 million votes remain uncounted.

The California Secretary of State’s website indicates that Prop 37 is behind by 559,776 votes.

So in the four counties I looked into, there are roughly three times as many uncounted votes as the margin of Prop 37’s defeat.

And as I say, I checked the numbers in only four counties. There are 54 other counties in the state. Who knows how many votes they still need to process?

So why is anyone saying Prop 37 lost? -- source

Because the vote was rigged. The fact is, elections are quietly controlled.

Also of note is the exposure of UncleZook as a disinformation troll. Or to use his terminology, a gatekeeper. That explains why anyone who acted like a genuine truth-seeker was labeled by Zook as a gatekeeper. Zook's list of gatekeepers was so long that the obvious question became "Who is not a gatekeeper?" There was only one name prominently on that short list, and it was UncleZook himself.

Zook has also been outed as a sociopath, which explains why so many legitimate truth-seekers were condemned as gatekeepers by Zook. You see, sociopaths typically accuse their opponents of their own malfeasance. So Zook the gatekeeper accused all his opponents of being gatekeepers.

Zook also pursued a strategy of creating new threads to dilute attention on a particular subject. This thread was one of those, created when the one thread hosting the Proposition 37 discussion was Seeds of Freedom. Zook did the same thing recently ( 1 2 3 4 ) with the Hitler discussion derived from the Holocaust Lie thread.

By going back and checking Zook's deceptive arguments regarding Proposition 37, it confirms his disinformation trolling and sociopathic psychology.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3