Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Hugo Chavez: neoMarxist Phages vs the Sultans of Sage 

Post Re: Hugo Chavez: neoMarxist Phages vs the Sultans of Sage
magamud wrote:
It just comes down to some Ego thing is my assumption.

Not sure what you mean here by "it"! can you clarify this for me?

magamud wrote:
Shallowness indeed....

You're the one who's questioning the depth of my "truth" here, so I don't see the need for you to get snarky about it!

magamud wrote:
I am not here to Jest or see who has the biggest Dick. I am here to find the truth of the matter.

That's good to hear and what I would expect from someone who takes the time to uncover and contribute to a site such as this, however I would like to mention that talk about the size of your "dick" would possibly be more suited for private communications, which I'm certain your new found "Brother in arms" UncleZook would be more than happy to accommodate you with! :D

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:23 am

Yes you have me Andy. I just get frustrated.
In sincerity I apologize....

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:05 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Yes you have me Andy. I just get frustrated. In sincerity I apologize....

These are frustrating times. In times of high stress, the veneer of politeness and social graces often slips away. We are mostly all human, struggling to improve the common good. I say "mostly" in recognition of the sociopaths, who are defective humans feeding off the common good to obscenely enrich themselves at our expense. They are the reason why these are frustrating times. We should always remember that.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:36 pm

magamud wrote:
Yes you have me Andy. I just get frustrated.
In sincerity I apologize....

All's good, no offense taken on this side of the wire.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:42 am

The usual suspect is involved in diminishing the discussion, taking it away from one of substantive concerns to his own personal penchant for drama.

Whatever happened to the expose of the nepotistic Chavez, puppet strongman overseeing the theft of Venezuela's oil resources for the power pyramid, i.e. the topic of discussion?

Pax Trivia

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:59 am

UncleZook wrote:

Whatever happened to the expose of the nepotistic Chavez, puppet strongman overseeing the theft of Venezuela's oil resources for the power pyramid, i.e. the topic of discussion?

Pax Trivia

Good question UncleZook, which prompts me to ask why you never responded to this request?

andywight wrote:

UncleZook wrote:
In preponderating the evidence against anyone (in our case, Chavez) one collects a growing list of data points.Together, they create a picture of the man and his mission.

Wonderful, in that case I see no difficulty for you to post them with links to there source!

Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:09 am

What profit is there in discourse with an idiot? ... Or a gatekeeper, witting or otherwise? And you are certainly both.

I reiterate, I will respond to you at my pleasure, Andy ... not yours.

You see, I have such a large delta advantage over you in the sundry parameters of integrity ... that I'm obliged to descend many rungs on both the intellectual and moral ladders just to have an eye-to-eye and mind-to-mind with you. Then I'm obliged to climb the rungs again to resume the discourses with people deserving of my time.

To wit, my time is more valuable to me than yours is to you. And it doesn't even have to be a personal thing ... merely the respective incompatible natures and perspectives of the truthseeker and the gatekeeper.

Pax Pasta fUZooli Contra Stasi Bananas

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:32 pm

UncleZook wrote:
What profit is there in discourse with an idiot? ... Or a gatekeeper, witting or otherwise? And you are certainly both.

I reiterate, I will respond to you at my pleasure, Andy ... not yours.

You see, I have such a large delta advantage over you in the sundry parameters of integrity ... that I'm obliged to descend many rungs on both the intellectual and moral ladders just to have an eye-to-eye and mind-to-mind with you. Then I'm obliged to climb the rungs again to resume the discourses with people deserving of my time.

To wit, my time is more valuable to me than yours is to you. And it doesn't even have to be a personal thing ... merely the respective incompatible natures and perspectives of the truthseeker and the gatekeeper.

Pax Pasta fUZooli Contra Stasi Bananas

:lol: Just as I thought, you don't have any evidence against Chavez! :lol:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:09 pm
Site Admin

There is a leader in the world that is well known, namely Barack Obama. In fact, he is not known at all. His history is speculative, his background records are sealed, his birth certificate is fake, and his biographical writings are propaganda. We also know his real name is not Barack Obama. One thing is clear, though -- his campaign promises from four years ago were all lies. So he's a proven liar, has a great deal to hide about himself, and is aided and abetted by the mainstream media whose reports about him are clearly propaganda.

If we can't get to the truth concerning the leader of the United States, how can we expect to learn the truth about leaders of other countries, especially those countries that our government considers as "threats", like Iran and Venezuela?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:15 pm
Site Admin

Six years after the prior post, we can now see, in retrospect, the lunacy, deception, and gatekeeping of UncleZook. Zook spent an awful amount of time and energy painting Chavez as a Rothschild stooge, much as he did with Julian Assange. It's tempting to say Zook was an idiot, but it seems likely that there was purpose behind his deceptions, and that purpose was intelligently directed. That would mean Zook is more like a sociopath. Hey! Didn't I identify Zook as a sociopath long ago? Why, yes, I did, much to the dismay of some of his charmed fans. Looks like I was on target once again. That's one of those times when I hate it when I'm right.

The loss of Hugo Chavez has been crushing. He was my friend and I spent nearly ten years as his advisor. The void he has left is impossible to replace. He had a huge heart and genuinely dedicated himself to build a better country for his people, and a better world for humanity. He cared deeply about all people, but especially the poor, neglected and marginalized.

There is this picture taken of Chavez by a bystander, when he had been at an event in the center of Caracas and was walking through a large plaza that had been cleared by security. All of a sudden, he saw a young man, disheveled and seemingly on drugs, barely able to keep himself upright, wearing ragged clothes. To the horror of his security guards, Chavez went over to him and lovingly put his arm around him and offered him a cup of coffee. He didn’t judge the poor guy or reprimand him, or show disgust. He treated him like a fellow human being who deserved to be seen with dignity. He stayed there with him for a while, just telling stories and chatting like old friends. When he had to go, he told one of his guards to offer the man whatever help he needed.

There were no cameras there, no TV, no public. It wasn’t a publicity stunt. It was genuine, sincere care and concern for a fellow human in need. Despite being president and a powerful head of state, Chavez always saw himself as an equal to all people.

Chavez, like Hitler and Ahmadinejad, was the real deal, an unselfish leader dedicated to the best interests of his people and humanity. Those are the kind of people the ruling sociopaths oppose and eliminate. It's a repeating pattern — whoever the mainstream media vilifies usually turns out to be the good guy.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next