Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Hugo Chavez: neoMarxist Phages vs the Sultans of Sage 

Post Re: Hugo Chavez: neoMarxist Phages vs the Sultans of Sage
Its really a fantastic scheme I have going.

I actually need to optimize corruption and defend justice to exploit the full content of my plan. This is done by the Mafia and the Legal system.

I create a corporation and by applying my Dialectic, I maintain the outer appearance of legitimacy and hollow out the inside using corruption.

When this opposing dialectic meets, I send my Hit man to tumble this house of cards down and start again...

My actions remain hidden because the Circus I have created covers the crime and points somewhere else.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Andy,
You unquestionably see Tyranny, I am just questioning your depth of it...

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:34 pm

magamud wrote:
Andy,

For what purpose?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:47 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Zook is pointing out a Hole in his belief system. Which is but a house of cards. Showing his integrity in belief systems. Who is dealing with complete information? Apparently this gentlemen thinks he has complete information. Or is that just the Pomp of a technocrat?

I thought you were talking about Zook at first, and I was startled by your rationality. Then I realized you were talking about Palast. :lol:

Quote:
Chic I urge you to look at this thread again and reassess your position.

Advice accepted!

Quote:
Zook has you here, and the more you do not see this, the more you are discrediting yourself. You have seen this before with other people. Hell you did it with your avalon thread. People miss perceive the truth and then incriminate themselves.

Zook is correct on a surface level where binary thinking results in oversimplification. I'm simply not on that level any more, nor can I ever return to it. Once you move beyond it, there is no going back. It's like when you break out of the matrix -- you cannot go back unless your memory is erased, ala Cypher.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:19 pm

UncleZook wrote:
I really should ignore you here as well, but what the heck. I'm only happy to accelerate your free-falling integrity. The so-called comment about Daniel's blog - as if a gatekeeper's comments are worth anything - was the following assertion that requires no reply: "Again UZ it might be to your advantage to support your statements with some evidence, "Daniel's" opinion, however well written, doesn't qualify."

:lol: You first infer that you intend to respond to my "so-called" comment, then proclaim in the same sentence that it "requires no reply", I've tolerated a lot of nonsense from you UZ, but this "takes the cake"! :lol:

Are you on medication or just dense?

UncleZook wrote:
In preponderating the evidence against anyone (in our case, Chavez) one collects a growing list of data points.Together, they create a picture of the man and his mission.

Wonderful, in that case I see no difficulty for you to post them with links to there source!

UncleZook wrote:
No particular data point is being featured in my preponderance of Chavez, though some are strong enough to indict on their own (e.g. the populist leftist strongman pattern with nepotistic attributes).

"No Particular data point has been featured", which is my point exactly, what needs to be done to make you understand the follie in running your mouth before the "preponderance" of evidence is given?

UncleZook wrote:
Suffice to say, Daniel`s blog is supplementary data. The intelligent man takes it as such; the mischief-minded dorks take it as the lynchpin of proof (which, of course, it isn`t).

Then why would an intelligent man use this as a foundation to this topic?

UncleZook wrote:
Mags is an intelligent man. We've had our run-ins in the past ... no doubt we'll have run-ins in the future. That's the nature of (imperfect) human communications. But at present, his grasp of the global situation - and things in general - is far superior to Chico's. And it goes without saying, far superior to yours. As an intelligent man, he is not obliged to respond to you.

You have the arrogance now to speak for magamud!

You getting all this mags? or you still slurping Zookie's juice?

UncleZook wrote:
That Palast still enjoys credibility in your mindpsace ... is no surprise given that stooges like Pilger, Fisk, Assange, etc. also reside there. What's that old saying ... "Borgs of a chipset overheat together" ... or something like that.

Pax Automatonata

I've still yet to see your "preponderance" of evidence and until such time I defer from condemning him!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Quote:
For what purpose?

So you can see the truth. What else?

I have just given you a preponderance of ideas on how the Banksters work yet you refuse to see how this applies to this situation.

I am at a loss presently...

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:48 pm

magamud wrote:
andywight wrote:
magamud wrote:
Andy,

For what purpose?

So you can see the truth. What else?

I have just given you a preponderance of ideas on how the Banksters work yet you refuse to see how this applies to this situation.

I am at a loss presently...

Just so we're both on the same page here!

Although you freely admit "my awareness to Tyranny", you question the "depth" to which level of truth I've presently reached compared to yours, which logic would suggest from the tone of questioning, must be deeper than mine! Then to enforce this belief you proceed to communicate a "preponderance of ideas on how Banksters work", to which I then apparently "refuse to see" how it applies to this situation.

First and foremost I would like to state here for the record that I have "not refused" you anything, nor do I appreciate your "Zook like" behavior with this ridiculous disinformation!

Prudence would again dictate that I advise you that your mini "Theseus", however true, is already widely known and talked about in the Alt Media/Conspiracy Theory world, no doubt in part, due to the the work done by John Perkins, however "out of the bounds of polite discussion" you may feel this to be.

I believe your feeling of loss will prevail and will also unfortunately be in proportion to the amount of Zookie Juice you consume!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Quote:
Zookie Juice you consume!

I have been lying this whole time. I am addicted to Magamud Juice.

Until I hear how contrived the Revolution is, in equal proportion to how contrived the World empire is, my assumptions on your base of knowledge will stand.

Shall I start you off with some Magamud Tea?

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:37 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
Zookie Juice you consume!

I have been lying this whole time. I am addicted to Magamud Juice.

Until I hear how contrived the Revolution is, in equal proportion to how contrived the World empire is, my assumptions on your base of knowledge will stand.

Shall I start you off with some Magamud Tea?

Some day no doubt I will eventually learn the live with the shallowness of my understanding, but for now I will stand corrected while you stand on your assumptions.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:33 am

It just comes down to some Ego thing is my assumption. Shallowness indeed....
I am not here to Jest or see who has the biggest Dick. I am here to find the truth of the matter.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next