Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Hugo Chavez: neoMarxist Phages vs the Sultans of Sage 

Post Re: Hugo Chavez: neoMarxist Phages vs the Sultans of Sage
andywight wrote:
UncleZook wrote:

ps: Chavez stands even more indicted now that Greg Palast is in his pocket. I suppose I should thank you for making my job easier, eh, Andy?

Really, I see you conveniently ignored my comment on the credibility of "Daniel's" blog! Then you accuse me of misdirection in your usual immature and insulting language!

I really should ignore you here as well, but what the heck. I'm only happy to accelerate your free-falling integrity. The so-called comment about Daniel's blog - as if a gatekeeper's comments are worth anything - was the following assertion that requires no reply: "Again UZ it might be to your advantage to support your statements with some evidence, "Daniel's" opinion, however well written, doesn't qualify."

In preponderating the evidence against anyone (in our case, Chavez) one collects a growing list of data points. Together, they create a picture of the man and his mission. No particular data point is being featured in my preponderance of Chavez, though some are strong enough to indict on their own (e.g. the populist leftist strongman pattern with nepotistic attributes). Suffice to say, Daniel`s blog is supplementary data. The intelligent man takes it as such; the mischief-minded dorks take it as the lynchpin of proof (which, of course, it isn`t).

Quote:
magamud wrote:
Chic I urge you to look at this thread again and reassess your position. Zook has you here, and the more you do not see this, the more you are discrediting yourself. You have seen this before with other people. Hell you did it with your avalon thread. People miss perceive the truth and then incriminate themselves.

Really mags, I see like UZ you also "conveniently ignored my comment on the credibility of "Daniel's" blog!' Care to comment on this now? or to provide any contradicting evidence on Greg Palast's article?

Mags is an intelligent man. We've had our run-ins in the past ... no doubt we'll have run-ins in the future. That's the nature of (imperfect) human communications. But at present, his grasp of the global situation - and things in general - is far superior to Chico's. And it goes without saying, far superior to yours. As an intelligent man, he is not obliged to respond to you.

That Palast still enjoys credibility in your mindpsace ... is no surprise given that stooges like Pilger, Fisk, Assange, etc. also reside there. What's that old saying ... "Borgs of a chipset overheat together" ... or something like that.

Pax Automatonata

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:02 pm

UncleZook wrote:

In preponderating the evidence against anyone (in our case, Chavez) one collects a growing list of data points. Together, they create a picture of the man and his mission. No particular data point is being featured in my preponderance of Chavez, though some are strong enough to indict on their own (e.g. the populist leftist strongman pattern with nepotistic attributes). Suffice to say, Daniel`s blog is supplementary data. The intelligent man takes it as such; the mischief-minded dorks take it as the lynchpin of proof (which, of course, it isn`t).

Then why use this information as the foundation of a new topic if doesn't contain any verifiable evidence and by your own admission it is only "supplementary data" which you only "sufficed to say" after this fact was pointed out to you?

Your reasoning is weak and you are a lazy researcher!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Andy,

I looked deeper into Greg Palast narrative. This is his current thing.

Quote:
Hear investigative reporter Greg Palast from his Vultures' Picnic speaking tour. Greg Palast rips the sheets off the worst of the one percent in this new talk. Palast shows you the actual documents marked "secret" and "confidential" from the files of Chevron, Goldman Sachs, Koch Industries, the IMF, WTO, bribers and billionaires.

"A cross between Sam Spade and Sherlock Holmes," says Jim Hightower, Palast lays out the sick, sordid, sickening, shocking, stunning and weirdly funny no-BS tales of billionaires gone wild from the famed reporter's investigations across the globe for BBC TV & Democracy Now!

Donate Now to Receive a Greg Palast Gift Pack!
$200 - Receive Greg Palast: Why We Occupy speech on DVD, plus the Link TV baseball cap
$250 - Receive Greg Palast: Why We Occupy speech on DVD, Billionaires and Ballot Bandits: How to Steal an Election in 9 Easy Steps book by Greg Palast, plus the Link TV baseball cap
$500 - Receive Billionaires and Ballot Bandits: How to Steal an Election in 9 Easy Steps book by Greg Palast, the Link TV Speaks!: Fall 2011 Speech Collection, plus the Link TV baseball cap

He fits in perfect to the premeditated demolitioned patsy agenda to revolutionize and centralize a new country. Communize the super rich? Regulate the super Corporation?
Can you not see how this guy can be an asset to Kings? Redistribution of wealth, UN legal philanthropy?
Is this issue so hard to understand? Can you not see how, yes he is exposing corruption, but then is helping cover it up. And that is because the corruption is bigger then he thought.

This is the crux of truth that has been flowing through the deep waters of narrative here and which you and Chic seem to be missing.
And instead of realizing this crucial piece in analyzing, you are character assassinating.

I am currently sober on Zook Juice and have the Devil at bay, but according to the development of posts that could change quickly.
:jest:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:01 pm

magamud wrote:

He fits in perfect to the premeditated demolitioned patsy agenda to revolutionize and centralize a new country. Communize the super rich? Regulate the super Corporation?
Can you not see how this guy can be an asset to Kings? Redistribution of wealth, UN legal philanthropy?
Is this issue so hard to understand? Can you not see how, yes he is exposing corruption, but then is helping cover it up. And that is because the corruption is bigger then he thought.

This is the crux of truth that has been flowing through the deep waters of narrative here and which you and Chic seem to be missing.
And instead of realizing this crucial piece in analyzing, you are character assassinating.

You've hit the question mark key a number of times here mags, so I will try to answer all the questions you've put to me, to the best of my humble ability, in between my character assassination sorties, unlike you and UZ who seem somehow to have divine license to pick and choose what you deem worthy to respond to!

The first two do not seem not directed at me, so my answers to the rest are:

-No
-No
-Yes

"He is exposing corruption, but then is helping cover it up." can you please elaborate on this further!

magamud wrote:
I am currently sober on Zook Juice and have the Devil at bay, but according to the development of posts that could change quickly.
:jest:

I'm glad to hear this, just remember the steps and "take it one day at a time"!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:23 pm

One post at a time. :jest:

Andy or Chic can you see any possibility that the Palast type of character can be used by the Banksters breakfast to further their agenda of hiding and centralizing control?

Lets try another approach.

I am a Bankster and I want to control the world. I have to get humans to volunteer somewhat for this. I am currently working a Dialectic of oppressing them and then give them rebellion, then I oppress etc... You get the idea...

How would I apply this sociological manipulation in contemporary times?
I would need hit men to expose corruption in the patsy infrastructure. Every government has this patsy infrastructure by design so a new one can form.

So gentlemen like Palast are the perfect double agents, unaware of their true political use and justified by their righteous actions.

Corporations and Countries are but clay that I use to form power...

Last edited by magamud on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:37 pm

magamud wrote:

Andy or Chic can you see any possibility that the Palast type of character can be used by the Banksters breakfast to further their agenda of hiding and centralizing control?

And please explain..

Sure, but it would help if you could first elaborate further on your statement "He is exposing corruption, but then is helping cover it up" for me to give full justice to your most recent question and request for an explanation.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:48 pm

I will need a Palast type when its deemed appropriate to hammer the nail on convicting the Bush regime for war crimes. This will further destabilize the US integrity so I can further develop the North american union and UN integrity.

I need a Palast type to rally the counter revolution of US imperialism in south america. So I can create open war down there which will further my progress toward a north american union.

Do you see how the Palast type of Manchurian serve the Banksters purpose on restructuring our contemporary social landscape, to introduce bigger forms of Government and Legalese?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:57 pm

I will need a Palast type to show the Israeli hypocracy to further destabilize the middle east so I can further my plans of organization.

People will always need government so I have job security here.

I will need a Assange type so I can further destabilize governments, create new forms of regulations and agencies.

I will need a Suzuki type to further my regulations on human affairs therefore creating new agencies, military and behavior control.

If people do not understand the Banksters Perspective we will continue to Recycle Tyranny, by refining its tactics and deepening its hold on our Minds!

Last edited by magamud on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Excellent observations, Mags!!

Fully concur.

Pax Veritas

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:07 pm

magamud wrote:

It would help if you could first elaborate further on your statement "He is exposing corruption, but then is helping cover it up" for me to give full justice to your most recent question.

magamud wrote:
Lets try another approach.

I am a Bankster and I want to control the world. I have to get humans to volunteer somewhat for this. I am currently working a Dialectic of oppressing them and then give them rebellion, then I oppress etc... You get the idea...

How would I apply this sociological manipulation in contemporary times?
I would need hit men to expose corruption in the patsy infrastructure. Every government has this patsy infrastructure by design so a new one can form.

So gentlemen like Palast are the perfect double agents, unaware of their true political use and justified by their righteous actions.

Corporations and Countries are but clay that I use to form power...

Agreed, but what you have stated here is obverse, even to Abbott and Costello!

I personally need more than the opinion from a well written Blog or the flimsy evidence from UZ's weak reasoning and lazy research, before I condemn someone!

Abbott and Costello explain unemployment!

COSTELLO: I want to talk about the unemployment rate in America .

ABBOTT: Good Subject. Terrible Times. It's 9%.

COSTELLO: That many people are out of work?

ABBOTT: No, that's 16%.

COSTELLO: You just said 9%.

ABBOTT: 9% Unemployed.

COSTELLO: Right 9% out of work.

ABBOTT: No, that's 16%.

COSTELLO: Okay, so it's 16% unemployed.

ABBOTT: No, that's 9%...

COSTELLO: WAIT A MINUTE. Is it 9% or 16%?

ABBOTT: 9% are unemployed. 16% are out of work.

COSTELLO: IF you are out of work you are unemployed.

ABBOTT: No, you can't count the "Out of Work" as the unemployed. You have

to look for work to be unemployed.

COSTELLO: BUT THEY ARE OUT OF WORK!!!

ABBOTT: No, you miss my point.

COSTELLO: What point?

ABBOTT: Someone who doesn't look for work, can't be counted with those who

look for work. It wouldn't be fair.

COSTELLO: To whom?

ABBOTT: The unemployed.

COSTELLO: But they are ALL out of work.

ABBOTT: No, the unemployed are actively looking for work. Those who are

out of work stopped looking. They gave up. And, if you give up, you are no

longer in the ranks of the unemployed.

COSTELLO: So if you're off the unemployment roles, that would count as less

unemployment?

ABBOTT: Unemployment would go down. Absolutely!

COSTELLO: The unemployment just goes down because you don't look for work?

ABBOTT: Absolutely it goes down. That's how you get to 9%. Otherwise it

would be 16%. You don't want to read about 16% unemployment, do ya?

COSTELLO: That would be frightening.

ABBOTT: Absolutely.

COSTELLO: Wait, I got a question for you. That means there are two ways to

bring down the unemployment number?

ABBOTT: Two ways is correct.

COSTELLO: Unemployment can go down if someone gets a job?

ABBOTT: Correct.

COSTELLO: And unemployment can also go down if you stop looking for a job?

ABBOTT: Bingo.

COSTELLO: So there are two ways to bring unemployment down, and the easier

of the two is to just stop looking for work.

ABBOTT: Now you're thinking like an economist.

COSTELLO: I don't even know what the hell I just said!

ABBOTT: Now you're thinking like a politician.

Last edited by andywight on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next