Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
I smell a RAT (S)! 

Post I smell a RAT (S)!
Video posted on that other forum today with lots of buzz and for some suspicious reason is being championed by the founder and his main henchman.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:50 am

Post Re: I smell a RAT (S)!
I haven't watched this yet but, I have noticed this video is being heavily promoted from the get-go on that other forum.

Red flags are waving at me and spidey senses screaming "funny business" reading comments posted so far.

For some reason B.R and P. the "hatchett" mod are trying their best to legitimize this video/warning.

Guess i better bite my lip and watch the video :silent:

So, I watched the video. Boring and lame are two words that come to mind. I am going to leave this alone and i'll bet within a couple of days this will shelved as unsubstantiated and/or as an attempt at psy-ops or floating something out in the alt. arena and seeing if sticks.

B.R. and Paul seem almost desperate to "viral" this joker as legit---I don't get it? What's the agenda boys?

PS where is the smilie for a mod licking a founders a-hole? :mrgreen:

Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 am
Site Admin

So, this Dr. Salvatore Conti, PhD in Applied Mathematics and Physics from Yale, is calling for a united people to address a potential threat to all life on this planet.

Isn't that the logical thing to do, if the threat were real (or even if it is not real)? Is the threat real? If it were real, how long would it take for our species to verify it, take it seriously, and act? Given the psychological pathology of our world leaders, would they even allow us to save our ourselves, if they already have deep underground bases or off-world bases to escape to?

We have evidence that extinction-level events that we do not understand have occurred before in the ancient past. Can we be sure that one will not occur in our immediate future?

What does a real whistle-blower look like and act like? Doesn't that depend on uncountable variables, the interactions of which would be complex beyond our imaginations? I have to ask based on some of the foolish comments I read here.

If there were aliens communicating with us, is it not possible that they could be sociopathic, with a desire to deceive and manipulate us for their own purposes? Wouldn't that give unintended credence to religious psychobabble coming from armchair experts?

A geomagnetic pole reversal does not necessarily imply a magnetic field collapse that could pull the Van Allen Belt radiation to the planet's surface. Magnetic fields can be quite fluid and dynamic in 3D space, and even flip without the overall field structure changing significantly. If you spin a bar magnet, does the magnetic field collapse? If it did, I think our electric motors would have trouble running.

I did some preliminary fact checking, and Conti's story appears credible to me. Mention of Russian physicist Danilov can be found here, along with physicists Robert Hoyt and Robert Forward.

I don't smell a rat. But I do have a lot of questions.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:19 am

I'm pleading the 5th on this video for now.

The thread title was directed towards the avalon RATS mentioned above not the guy in the video as when I posted this I had not watched it yet.
For some reason they were zealously championing this Salvatore dude a little premature imho.
I have copied some of the zealous posts to save for later referencing -if necessary.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:22 pm
Site Admin

The thread title was directed towards the avalon RATS mentioned above not the guy in the video as when I posted this I had not watched it yet. For some reason they were zealously championing this Salvatore dude a little premature imho.

Bill Ryan will attach his wagon to any horse that will pull it! He is an obedient slave to the money, as Avalon donations fund his lifestyle. We discussed that to some extent in the "Banning for Dollars" thread, starting here.

Quote:
I have copied some of the zealous posts to save for later referencing -if necessary.

Yes, posts have a nasty habit of disappearing on many of the forums. I wonder what's that all about?

No posts have ever been deleted from United People (other than Gypsy Woman masquerading as King Art and rewriting/deleting her own incriminating posts). If I have my way, no posts ever will be deleted. Censorship does not reign here.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Ryan is making an ass out of himself today on this thread on Avalon

Bill Ryan

Avalon Founder

Thanks
Thanked 46,481 times in 2,456 posts
Re: Warning from NASA Scientist stating Aliens warn of massive threat coming to Earth
-------

Hi, All:

Just watched the video.

100% authentic. Very important. I believe everyone should pay attention to this.

[quote]Bill Ryan

Avalon Founder

Thanks
Thanked 46,508 times in 2,459 posts
Re: Warning from NASA Scientist stating Aliens warn of massive threat coming to Earth
Posted by viking (here)
Hmmm not totally convinced Bill...some more info here... ?! apparently top response...I'll see if I can track him down on twitter, and ask him...

I'm not yet 100% convinced this is real. As I said earlier, I'm concerned with the 331 days, and the issue of the communication protocols. It's also a problem that there has not yet been any verification of his bona fides as an employee/ contractor for NASA or SARA. (But there, one would not have found any bona fides for Arthur Neumann (Henry Deacon), either. He showed us his credentials personally, but they have never been released online. He was a brilliant electronic engineer, but you would never find his classified project work on the net -- which is like the skin of an apple compared with the real depth of information out there which is not in the public domain.)

I have cut and pasted partial quotes from Ryan above.
Is he a drinker?

Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:24 pm
Site Admin

I have cut and pasted partial quotes from Ryan above. Is he a drinker?

Bill Ryan is a sociopath. Sociopaths are chameleons. They change according to their surroundings. When Bill Ryan wants to direct his followers in a certain direction, he will state with conviction that the information being delivered is 100% authentic. When he's later challenged on that, he replies that he was not 100% convinced. It's an observable pattern if you watch him long enough and know what to look for.

If you don't like the word "sociopath" in the above paragraph, you can substitute the word "con-artist". Either works. Con-artists are nearly always sociopaths, and sociopaths are nearly always con-artists. Bill Ryan, like Atticus, is both.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: I smell a RAT (S)!
I think avalon just took it's last breath :wave: :clap: :giggle: :lol: :crazy:

Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:50 pm
Site Admin

I think avalon just took it's last breath

These cats often have at least nine lives. I wouldn't count Avalon out yet. No doubt Atticus will be reborn again at the center of another scam, too. It's what they do.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]