Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
The Julian Assange Wikileaks Scam ... EXPOSED 

Post The Julian Assange Wikileaks Scam ... EXPOSED
Prevarication is the Achilles Heel of many a truthseeker.

When the facts demand a conclusion; but the conclusion is not forthcoming ... we get prevarication.

Here's a link that I've uncovered that exposes the Assange scam far more extensively and eloquently than I have done myself. In reading it, I'm amazed at the synchronicity of the evidence with my own factual findings and intuitive understandings of Assange, Wikileaks, the broader Zionist plague, etc.

Without further ado:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php ... msg1159181

beginExcerpt

The lawyer that instructed Julian Assange to turn himself in was Mark Stephens, of Finers Stephens Innocent, the London legal heavyweight. Mark Stephens is an ardent Zionist who defended Yoram Blachar, the former head of the Israeli Medical Association, an organization known for its doctors engaging in the horrific torture of Palestinians (219). On behalf of Blacher, Mark Stephens filed a libel suit against Dr. Derek Summerfield, a UK-based physician who repeatedly blasted Blachar and his complicity with the Zionist entity’s crimes against humanity (220).

Stephens has also defended several Zionist media outlets (221), including CNN, headed by CEO Jeffrey Bewkes, a staunch Zionist who has been honored by notorious Zionist institutions the American Jewish Committee and the Simon Wiesenthal Center (222), ABC, headed by CEO Robert Iger, who has been honored by the extremist Zionist organization, Aish HaTorah (223), the New York Times, known for its disgustingly pro-Israel bias in all of its reporting on the Middle East (224), as well as the Wall Street Journal (225), owned by ultra-Zionist Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation. Finers Stephens Innocent serves as a legal advisor for Waddesdon Manor, owned by the godfathers of Israel, the Rothschild banking family, which explains why Mark Stephens is also a Freeman of the City of London (226), the financial district of London which governs all major financial happenings across the globe and is dominated by the Rothschild clan (227).
Julian Assange has his own disturbing connections to the Zionist Rothschild dynasty. In 2008, Assange accepted the ‘Economist Index On Censorship Award’ from The Economist Magazine (228). The Economist is part of the Economist Group, a media corporation which is 50% owned by the Zionist Rothschilds (229). In addition, Assange is an ‘absolute’ proponent of Zionist-designed free market capitalism, declaring in a recent Forbes interview that he ‘loves markets,’ and that Wikileaks was designed for the benefit of capitalism (230). Free market capitalism is the repugnant capitalist ideology of Milton Friedman, whom many consider to be Adam Smith reborn (231). Milton Friedman was a dual-citizen of Israel, he issued many lectures at Zionist universities built on occupied Palestinian land, he atrociously considered the illegitimate Zionist state a ‘beautiful and diversified country, with enemies on all sides,’ he donated regularly to the Israel Center for Social and Economic Progress, a Zionist ‘charity,’ and was a friend to Israeli war criminals Menachem Begin, Shimon Peres and Ariel Sharon (232).

During the transition of being ‘on the run from the law’ and turning himself in to the law, Julian Assange wrote an editorial for The Australian, the Zionist-owned newspaper where his fellow Wikileaks board member Phillip Adams is a stalwart. The very concept of writing an editorial for a Zionist-owned newspaper while supposedly on the run from international intelligence agents should have been a wake-up call for every activist who accepts Wikileaks as truth, that Assange and Wikileaks are nothing but a sideshow; unfortunately, this didn’t open their eyes to the ‘dancing bears’ either. In Assange’s editorial, he remarkably declared that he isn’t anti-war, and what is even more opprobrious, he glorified Zionist billionaire Rupert Murdoch, and his elitist father, Keith Murdoch, citing them as sources of journalistic integrity and truth, and then comparing Wikileaks’ efforts to those of the Murdoch family (233). Rupert Murdoch is anything but a source of truth; he has dedicated billions upon billions of dollars to spreading disinformation, sensationalism and outright lies with his Fox News Network to unabashedly condone the illegal Zionist wars in occupied Iraq and Afghanistan (234); his promotion of the genocidal invasion of Iraq was in such a great amount, that it was called ‘Mr. Murdoch’s war (235).’ In that case then, Assange’s comparison is quite accurate, since Wikileaks does nothing but promote Zionist distortion.

The more despicable, and most certainly more collusive of Assange’s praises, is that of the originator of the ‘war on terror,’ Zionist war criminal Benjamin Netanyahu. In an interview with Bewkes-owned TIME Magazine, Assange called Netanyahu a ‘sophisticated politician,’ and used the butcher of Gaza as an example of a world leader who respects the leaks of his organization, and even went on to say that Netanyahu believes Wikileaks will lead to ‘an increase in the peace process in the Middle East and particularly in relation to Iran,’ and most damningly, admitting that Cablegate was in the interest of Israel (236). It is not coincidental at all, that the two Zionist objects of Julian Assange’s praise are quite good friends; Netanyahu stays at Rupert Murdoch’s estate when the war criminal is in London (237).

What kind of whistle-blower gives his leaks to Zionist-owned, corporate, elitist newspapers and then writes an editorial for one? What kind of hero of the oppressed people hires a Zionist lawyer that defends the torture of Palestinians and the institutions that cover it up? What kind of freedom fighter accepts an award from the Rothschild family, one of the greatest causes of the destruction of peace and justice throughout the world? What kind of revolutionary is inspired by Zionist liars like the Murdoch family and offers his praise to filthy war criminals like Benjamin Netanyahu? What kind of champion of the people subscribes to Zionist-created free market capitalism and admits that his organization was created to nonsensically make an anti-freedom and anti-ethics ideology more ‘free and ethical?’ What kind of defender of truth mentions Iran’s nuclear program as if it was a threat to ‘peace’ while totally ignoring hundreds of Israeli nukes? Julian Assange is none of these things; and to label him as such, is an insult to those righteous persons who are. Julian Assange is a Zionist shill, bought and paid for by the Israel-first elite, Mossad and the CIA, planted in the activism community as the front man for the new generation of COINTELPRO.

Resistance and Knowledge will trigger Revolution; not Wikileaks.

end

Pax Veritas

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:06 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: The Julian Assange Wikileaks Scam ... EXPOSED
Clearly, this is a complex situation, hardly black and white. The evidence suggests that Wikileaks is indeed a controlled opposition operation, and that Assange is complicit in its operation. That does not mean, as you seem to suggest, that no good can come out of it. Just as Avalon is a controlled opposition operation, and Bill Ryan is complicit in its operation, I cannot say that no good came out of my experience there, and I suspect you cannot say that either. I learned how false heroes are created, how even the so-called enlightened masses are fooled, how they resist uncomfortable truths, how they run in herds, why they deny the truth, and all manner of useful knowledge that continues to serve me well.

The degree of Assange's complicity is not at all clear to me, just as the degree of shooter James Holmes' complicity is also not clear to me. There is little doubt that in both cases an operation has occurred that is deceptive at some level. I doubt James Holmes alone is responsible for the shooting, just as I doubt Julian Assange alone is the driving force behind Wikileaks. Rather, in both cases, I suspect these key figures are both patsies to some degree.

And I could be completely wrong, because a lot of my information comes from a corrupted mass media that disseminates propaganda (and that includes the Internet).

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Here's the rest of the excerpt from the following link:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php ... msg1159181

beginExcerpt

Resistance and Knowledge will trigger Revolution; not Wikileaks.

Conclusion: Real Heroes and Real Leaks

A final note needs to be made about some recent allegations in Arabic media regarding secret videos and recordings of Julian Assange taking money from Israeli officials and cutting a deal with the Zionist entity to protect it from Wikileaks’ document dumps (238). While it is indeed true that Assange has certainly taken money from Israeli intelligence, this theory implies that Wikileaks wasn’t always a corrupt organization; that the intentions of Wikileaks were once pure. This is a terribly false narrative that makes Assange and company look like victims bullied by the Zionist entity. Assange and his crew are assets of Israel, not enemies turned friends.

It is already an established fact that Assange has been taking money from Mossad, CIA and Zionist George Soros from the very beginning; before Wikileaks even became an internationally renowned ‘whistle-blower,’ the Zionist media was treating it as such, with Assange’s organization being touted by Zionist-owned TIME Magazine and the propaganda-spewing Washington Post (239). Wikileaks’ first official leak was a despicable pack of lies against the Somali Resistance (240), fighting vehemently against the Zionist-instigated, US-backed United Nations-African Union occupation of the their country (241). Every leak thereafter didn’t harm Israel either; this shows solidarity with the illegitimate usurping regime from the jump, not a case of flip-flopping and turn-coating. In addition, Julian Assange has admitted to having connections to Australian intelligence (242), which has been reporting first to Mossad for decades, including, not so ironically, in the case of true whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu, tipping the Israeli intelligence agency off prior to his kidnaping (243).

The very fact that Assange has given his all of his documents to Zionist-owned elitist media outlets should have been enough to raise a red flag with anyone and everyone pursing truth, peace and justice. Instead, like sheep, Wikileaks’ followers are being led right to slaughter. Just like the sinking of the Lusitania was the false flag for World War One, Pearl Harbor was the false flag for World War Two, the Gulf of Tonkin was the false flag for Vietnam and 9/11 was the false flag for Zionism’s current hegemonic onslaught against the Middle East, Wikileaks is the Zionist-created false flag that is being used right now, at this very moment, to usher in an all-out assault on the internet, with Zionist war criminal Joseph Lieberman leading the way with the first shot: new legislation that is being called ‘Patriot Act for the internet (244).’

A real leak is one that doesn’t serve the Zionist agenda; a real hero is one that fights against Zionism and exposes it with reckless abandon, only concerned with the truth.

No mention in the Zionist media is the leak of the names, ranks, photos and addresses of 200 Israeli war criminals that participated in the genocide of Operation Cast Lead against occupied Gaza in 2008-09 (245).

No mention in the Zionist media is the leak initiated by former IOF soldier Anat Kam, who delivered 2,000 classified military files that detailed war crimes (including targeted assassinations) committed in the occupied West Bank to Haaretz journalist Uri Blau (246). An Israeli gag order was put on the whole affair (247), and Anat Kam remains on house arrest, awaiting a life imprisonment sentence for ‘treason’ against the Israeli regime (248).

Unless it is part of a smear campaign, there is no mention in the Zionist media of the undeniably true statements of courageous former White House press core reporter Helen Thomas, who said that Zionists own Congress, the White House, Hollywood, Wall Street and American foreign policy (249). Instead of dissecting the evidence, there are only pathetic accusations of anti-Semitism.

Never mentioned in the rotten Zionist media is Gary Webb, the brave investigative journalist that completely exposed the CIA drug trafficking operation to pump cocaine into African-American communities in Los Angeles (250). Contrary to ridiculous media reports of Gary Webb committing suicide by shooting himself in the head twice, he was assassinated by the CIA for bringing the agency’s racist criminality to light (251).

Never mentioned by the Zionist-owned media machine is the tragic story of another noble investigative reporter, Danny Casolaro, who unearthed an international conspiracy centered around the theft of the aforementioned PROMIS software of the INSLAW corporation, with the butcher of Iraq, Zionist war criminal George H.W. Bush sitting at the head, shadowing the affair through his secretive criminal society known as the Black Rose; Casolaro was snuffed out in brutal fashion by the very same criminals he exposed (252).

No mention in the Zionist-controlled press is the meticulous and shocking research of Edward Hooper, who wrote a nearly-1,200-page investigative masterpiece undeniably destroying mainstream AIDS theory and uncovering that it was actually created by a Zionist scientist named Hillary Koprowski, who gave contaminated, mutated dosages of Oral Polio Vaccine to more than a quarter of a million Congolese youth after being commissioned by the United States government to do so (253).

Never in the Zionist media are the veracious efforts of Cathy O’Brien and Mark Phillips mentioned, who blew the whistle on the barbaric CIA mind control programs of Project Monarch and MKULTRA, which brought to light the unbearably twisted criminal behavior of the highest echelons of various governments (254).

Never mentioned by the Zionist media is Sibel Edmonds, the Turkish-American FBI translator turned whistle-blower that exposed varying degrees of spying within the US government, including significant revelations about collusion between the Turkish military, Israeli military intelligence, AIPAC and the neo-conservative Zionist Power Configuration governing America’s foreign policy (255).

And never is it mentioned, nor will it ever be mentioned by the Zionist media the name of Milton William Cooper, better known as Bill Cooper, the writer, shortwave radio broadcaster, researcher and activist that exposed every degree of the international conspiracy dominating the world today (256), including a brilliant expose of the vile history of the Anti-Defamation League (257). On June 28th, 2001, during his nightly ‘Hour Of The Time’ broadcast, which can be heard on various outlets across the web, Bill Cooper predicted that a false flag attack was to be carried out in New York City in the coming months, and it would be blamed on Osama Bin Laden to initiate the next phase of globalization, or the ‘New World Order.’ In November of 2001, just months after his chilling prediction, Bill Cooper was murdered outside of his home.

These men and women, along with the previously discussed Mordechai Vanunu and Robert Friedman, are real whistle-blowers; real journalists; real activists; and in several cases, real heroes. Their sacrifice, along with the sacrifice and efforts of giants like Malcolm X, Patrice Lumumba, Salvador Allende, Fela Kuti, Omar Mukhtar, Mehdi Ben Barka, Che Guevara, General Abdul Karim Qasem, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, Fred Hampton and Ayatollah Sayyed Ruhollah Khomeini should be studied and drawn upon for light, strength, inspiration and guidance in the revolutionary struggle for peace, truth, freedom and justice for all oppressed people. The Zionist media can keep Julian Assange and the rest of its intelligence-connected, manufactured frauds.

It must never be forgotten (and constantly reiterated) that Assange despicably stated that he is annoyed by ‘false conspiracies such as 9/11 (258),’ although there is overwhelming evidence that there was a massive cover-up to hide the fact that the towers were demolished from the inside with explosives (259), and that there were Mossad agents and high-ranking sayanim of the Zionist entity at every post to carry out the intricacies of the famed false flag attack (260). Like Bin Laden, who was in a US hospital meeting with CIA officials only two months before the 9/11 attacks (261), Julian Assange was a guest at a cocktail party at a US embassy nearly a year ago (262). Revelations will continue to surface about Assange’s deception and his connections to the usurping, occupying Tel Aviv regime while the Zionist media simultaneously lies to the public about his heroism in the typical, perfect language of the Hegelian Dialectic. Do not fall for the trick. Wikileaks is Zionist poison. This is the deconstruction of the myth that says it is anything but.

~ The End~

end

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Clearly, this is a complex situation, hardly black and white. The evidence suggests that Wikileaks is indeed a controlled opposition operation, and that Assange is complicit in its operation.

I'm glad that you concede that point.

Quote:
That does not mean, as you seem to suggest, that no good can come out of it. Just as Avalon is a controlled opposition operation, and Bill Ryan is complicit in its operation, I cannot say that no good came out of my experience there, and I suspect you cannot say that either. I learned how false heroes are created, how even the so-called enlightened masses are fooled, how they resist uncomfortable truths, how they run in herds, why they deny the truth, and all manner of useful knowledge that continues to serve me well.

The major good that came out of the Avalon scam is that it exposed a lot of mendacity and a lot of human failings. The major good to come out of the Assange scam is that it exposed a lot of mendacity and a lot of human failings.

The major bad in both cases is the ongoing attention given to the scams, long after the expositions.

Quote:
The degree of Assange's complicity is not at all clear to me, just as the degree of shooter James Holmes' complicity is also not clear to me. There is little doubt that in both cases an operation has occurred that is deceptive at some level. I doubt James Holmes alone is responsible for the shooting, just as I doubt Julian Assange alone is the driving force behind Wikileaks. Rather, in both cases, I suspect these key figures are both patsies to some degree.

And I could be completely wrong, because a lot of my information comes from a corrupted mass media that disseminates propaganda (and that includes the Internet).

Yup. That's exactly what the power pyramid wants, e.g. the argument of culpability to devolve into an argument of degree. You do a good job of accommodating the power pyramid by continuing to mitigate culpability with your argument of degree, Chico. Reality check: Assange, the perfidious skunk, basically tramped on the memory of the murdered, and on the facts of conspiracy, when he tried to frame 9/11/2001 as a false conspiracy.

The major difference between you and me, Chico, is that I have low tolerance for sociopaths ... whereas you would have them over for tea and truffles and a tete-a-tete, using all kinds of justifications, e.g. prevarication. Alas, lending one's ears to sociopaths - by continuing to entertain them long after they've been exposed as such - is misplaced purpose.

Pax Argumentum

ps: Don't expect to oversee change by demanding the isolation of points in the probability cloud. As a rule, it's the probability cloud that delivers justice, not specific points (many of which are often beyond the scope of the justice seeker's reach).

Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:06 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The major bad in both cases is the ongoing attention given to the scams, long after the expositions.

I must disagree with this point. Those that ignore history are doomed to repeat it. These scams must be kept in the public memory if we are to avoid falling for them repeatedly.

Quote:
The major difference between you and me, Chico, is that I have low tolerance for sociopaths ... whereas you would have them over for tea and truffles and a tete-a-tete, using all kinds of justifications, e.g. prevarication.

:lol: Only by accident, i.e. by being fooled. Sociopaths are masters of deception, and as I have stated many times, I can be fooled. And I have been fooled many times in the past. We all have. We are still being fooled. That is why we cannot dump con-games like Avalon, Wikileaks, 9/11, a free press, and gun-point democracy in the dustbin simply because they have been "exposed". They are not really exposed until a significant majority understand their mind-boggling complexities.

I think the real difference between you and me is that I know I am still being fooled, while you think you are above it.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:18 pm

UncleZook wrote:

I must disagree with this point. Those that ignore history are doomed to repeat it. These scams must be kept in the public memory if we are to avoid falling for them repeatedly.

I agree the scams must be kept in the public memory ... as an exposition of criminality. But Chico, neither Andy nor yourself are showcasing Wikileaks as criminality. Quite the opposite, you're both accommodating it (even though you've recently acknowledged its criminality).

Showcase it as a crime ... and you'll do a service to humanity. Accommodate it as fodder for further debate against all preponderance ... and you'll be sunk along with it.

Quote:
Quote:
The major difference between you and me, Chico, is that I have low tolerance for sociopaths ... whereas you would have them over for tea and truffles and a tete-a-tete, using all kinds of justifications, e.g. prevarication.

:lol: Only by accident, i.e. by being fooled. Sociopaths are masters of deception, and as I have stated many times, I can be fooled. And I have been fooled many times in the past. We all have. We are still being fooled. That is why we cannot dump con-games like Avalon, Wikileaks, 9/11, a free press, and gun-point democracy in the dustbin simply because they have been "exposed". They are not really exposed until a significant majority understand their mind-boggling complexities.

I think the real difference between you and me is that I know I am still being fooled, while you think you are above it.

Being fooled is a valid defense until others arrive to assist you out of your ignorance. If you insist on refusing this assistance, well .. that's a choice then, isn't it. Choice then invites the speculation of prevarication.

There is absolutely no doubt about Wikileaks ... from George Soros its financier .. to its Rothschild connections ... to its selective expositions of secret communications (which target Zionism's eanemies and ignore its friends) ... to its link with Anonymous (another false flag operation against the masses) ... to its main champion Assange calling 9/11/2001 a false conspiracy ... etc. etc.

The preponderance cannot be escaped ... and there are no quantum tunnels out of it either.

Pax Cerebra

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:08 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Being fooled is a valid defense until others arrive to assist you out of your ignorance.

But you are assuming that those others are not being fooled, when in fact, we all are being fooled to varying degrees.

Quote:
There is absolutely no doubt about Wikileaks ...

There you are with your certainty again. How do you know Wikileaks is not a scam within a scam?

Quote:
The preponderance cannot be escaped ... and there are no quantum tunnels out of it either.

The preponderance of evidence that you have collected was delivered to you how? By the media, which we know is compromised and rife with propaganda? Can't you see that you are not on necessarily on solid ground?

"What is real?" -- Morpheus

Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:20 pm
Site Admin

With the passage of time (six years), UncleZook has been proven to be completely wrong about Julian Assange. Assange is still a political prisoner, for obvious reasons, which for someone as dense as UncleZook has to be spelled out below.

Quote:
Julian Assange founded an innovative leak outlet on the premise that corrupt power can be fought with truth and transparency. Corrupt power responded by silencing, persecuting and smearing him. In so doing they succeeded in slowing down the leaks, minimizing the impact of publications, and nullifying Assange’s ability to defend himself, and in exchange they have publicly proved that his thesis was, and is, absolutely correct. There is a power establishment which uses lies and secrecy to manipulate and deceive us, and it hates having the light of truth shone upon it more than anything. We know that for certain now. There is no doubt whatsoever.

Julian Assange was never hiding from justice. Julian Assange is, and always has been, hiding from injustice. He has been proven right about his reasons for seeking political asylum from Ecuador, as he has been proven right about so very much before. -- source

If Assange and Wikileaks were a psy-op, as UncleZook ceaselessly claims, Assange would be paying a price no gatekeeper or stooge would be willing to pay, and for far too long. Bradley (now Chelsea) Manning also paid a ridiculously heavy price for giving the information to Assange / Wikileaks in the first place, so there can be little doubt that Assange is just as legitimate as Manning. How UncleZook could have concluded that they were not legitimate truth-tellers is beyond comprehension, unless he intended to lie right from the start.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:51 am
Site Admin

To a person of my disappearing generation, it is inexplicable that the nations of the world, much less Americans, would stand moot while the world’s best, most trusted and most honest journalist is set up by a totally corrupt US government for destruction. The result of Assange’s persecution will be to criminalize embarrassing the US government.

There never was a "Julian Assange Wikileaks Scam" to be exposed. It would have been exposed by now if there were. For eight years we have been looking for the scam, but with no success. Wikileaks has never been discredited and Assange has never been caught in a lie. But UncleZook has been both discredited and caught in multiple lies. It should be obvious who holds the greater truths.

Sorry Zook, the archives of your posts railing against Assange and everyone who supported Assange all conspire to expose you as the real gatekeeper, the true prevaricator, and the pusher of false narratives. This is especially true given that you persist even today in resorting to the same BS you used six years ago against the same targets. You were never interested in seeking the truth, despite promoting yourself as the only real truth-seeker in this and other forums. You were all about creating a false persona of wisdom and credibility.

How sociopathic of you.

It's too bad Universal Spectrum disappeared, as the archives there even exposed your mendacity. But every one of your 1399 posts recorded here at United People is still here today. None have been changed or hidden or deleted.

I suspect you'll be happy when this forum also disappears, erasing from the public eye what is surely the most comprehensive collection of evidence ever compiled against you. Given the accelerating censorship that is consuming the Internet, I suspect United People will eventually disappear like most of the other forums. The writing is on the wall, free speech is being erased, and censorship is becoming the norm. What chance does a forum founded on the principle of no censorship have in such a world? Especially with lying trolls like you plying your trade day in and day out?

Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]