Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Where is the solution thread? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Where is the solution thread?
Quote:
At the time of my enlistment, I believed in the cause. I was ignorant, naïve, and misled. The narrative, professed by the state, and echoed by the mainstream press, has proven false and criminal. We have become what I thought we were fighting against. -- source

For as long as non-cooperation is not met with force, we need to use it. It can be extremely effective if done by a united people. Therein lies the problem, which is getting people to unite behind the idea of non-cooperation. To unite will require overcoming the mind control used against us, which is no small matter.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:59 am

I was just thinkin', if we are not going to co-operate then we won't need use of guns.

Good idea, Chico.

You're Brilliant.

I Love this idea that you have proposed>>>non-cooperation and no need for guns to non-cooperate with.......utterly groundbreaking.

A TRUE solution if I ever heard one :thumbup:

Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:41 pm
Site Admin

I Love this idea that you have proposed >>> non-cooperation and no need for guns to non-cooperate with.......utterly groundbreaking.

It can work until sociopaths decide to use force. At that point, you had better have access to your Second Amendment rights.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:34 pm
Site Admin

Could this video be relevant?

Decentralized self-sufficiency.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:59 am

An update from the ThriveMovement!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:25 am
Site Admin

Having the information Edward Snowden uncovered, any moral person, any person of empathy and ethics, would do what Snowden did, if he or she could. Most people would be unable to do it as well as Snowden did, which speaks volumes for Snowden's preparation, planning, and sacrifice.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:31 am

......pin drop sound

Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:13 pm
Site Admin

......pin drop sound

Getting impatient, Mr. ULY? Are you so certain that there is a viable solution? Why should there be, if we have fallen into a deliberate trap, where the creators of the trap designed it specifically so that there is no way out.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:46 am

......pin drop sound

Getting impatient, Mr. ULY? Are you so certain that there is a viable solution? Why should there be, if we have fallen into a deliberate trap, where the creators of the trap designed it specifically so that there is no way out.

Make it complete, Chico ... don a robe and march down main street with an End Of Times sign.

Scream "Repent ye sinners!!" ... to add polish.

Pax

ps: FWIW, naysayers and emperors pound the same drum, e.g. to instill fear in the common masses.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:17 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Make it complete, Chico ... don a robe and march down main street with an End Of Times sign.
Scream "Repent ye sinners!!" ... to add polish.

Why don't you try answering the question, instead of engaging in dishonest and exaggerated character assassination? Here is the question:

Quote:
Why should there be (a solution), if we have fallen into a deliberate trap, where the creators of the trap designed it specifically so that there is no way out?

Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next