Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Where is the solution thread? 

Post Re: Where is the solution thread?
Lots of great posts, info, insights and discussion on here. (why are there no positive smileys?)

We seem to be heavy on the discussion and light on the action.

I'm ready for some action because the NWO clock is ticking fast>>>I mean call me crazy, but u-peeps let's get this revolution started like ASAP!

My Mojo window is still open but could start closing soon......and besides this sitcom is gettin' long in the toof.....if ya catch my drift.

So what's the plan of of action......?

Sat May 25, 2013 2:05 am
Site Admin

So what's the plan of of action......?

Ultimately, that is up to each one of us individually. You can start at any time. You are only limited by your imagination.

I have been taking action for at least eight years now. I share with anyone I can what I've learned during my "awakening". I've quit watching TV. I drive as little as possible and ride my bicycle as much as possible. I've changed my habits and my lifestyle. I've reduced my income to below poverty level to end the annual income tax payments flowing from me to the sociopaths. I refuse to aid the government. I've removed my support from the economy by buying as little as possible. I try to barter as much as possible. I recycle and conserve to the max. And most importantly, I keep learning. I question everything and dismiss nothing. I live by the Golden Rule, but if mistreated, I will not turn the other cheek. I will fight back. All of Nature shows us that "turn the other cheek" is propaganda that only benefits the criminal sociopaths. There are many ways of fighting back. Find one and use it. Then find another, and another, and don't stop until you are free of being mistreated.

Nobody told me to do these things. I didn't wait for others to start doing them. And I am often ridiculed and criticized for my choices. But I can see where we are headed, and the actions I take now are far more comfortable than the future ahead of us.

The point is not "look how good I am". The point is to look for what we can already do to make a tiny difference, even if our actions seem completely insignificant. They are not. Everything we say, think, and do matters. We simply don't realize how much it matters.

Sat May 25, 2013 3:58 am

Quote:
Ultimately, that is up to each one of us individually.

So, to take you largely out of context, what i hear you saying is that we are separate.

Sounds great :D , feel free to give me a jingle post SHTF scenario and we can compare notes about how right we were. :giggle:

Sat May 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Societal activism. March against the government July 4th. Protest against monsanto. Talk to your neighbor. Talk to your family. So pathetic this nihilism it makes me sick. We live with a bunch of sold out intellectuals with jellyfish spines and elitist attitudes who owe everything to a ponzie scheme. Slaves....

Sat May 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Quote:
March against the government July 4th.

You are so cute my little Magamuddy! Marching away for peace and cuddles from the govt>>>that is just darling!

Petitions and coloring books>>>adorable too!

Mags you should stop over, mom makes a great rhubarb pie with ice cream.

Sat May 25, 2013 10:53 pm
Site Admin

So, to take you largely out of context, what i hear you saying is that we are separate.

No, you're still in context. Being separate is inherent in being an individual. Despite being separate, it is in our nature, and to our advantage, to unite behind philosophies that we hold in common, like survival and freedom. We have always done that, but now the sociopaths have gained a high degree of control over our world and figured out how to redirect that natural instinct of ours (uniting for the common good). Sociopaths are masters at "divide and conquer" and controlled opposition. They have learned to chip away at our freedoms and our lives in such subtle and clandestine ways that we take no notice. It is death by a thousand paper cuts, or slavery by a thousand concessions.

So despite being separate individuals, uniting in pursuit of our mutual benefit is Nature's way. Fish school, geese flock, wolves pack, and humans unite. Every group is composed of individuals. Sociopaths now dominate the top of the hierarchy of power and control precisely because they have found a way to unite and cooperate for their common benefit (but not ours). They grow richer and more powerful at our expense. It's the WIN-LOSE model of the parasite-host relationship. Needless to say, it is a very bad relationship from the loser's perspective, which in this case is the majority of humanity. We would be much better served by a WIN-WIN model where no one loses. With such a model, sociopaths would not "win" to the extreme degree that they do now, which is why they will always oppose that model. It has to be imposed upon them, and they will resist with maximum force, if they are able. When we agree to sell them our power for money, we give them the means to resist with maximum force. They don't hesitate to use our power against us.

Sat May 25, 2013 11:29 pm
Site Admin

Marching away for peace and cuddles from the govt>>>that is just darling!

But wait! Isn't any action you take better than doing nothing? We know for sure that doing nothing doesn't work.

How about a Constitutional Convention? It's legal, it hasn't been done since 1787, and it could potentially change everything.

Sun May 26, 2013 7:08 am

The long haul then Chico.

Pretty pathetic and disappointing.

Good luck.

Mon May 27, 2013 12:53 am
Site Admin

The long haul then Chico. Pretty pathetic and disappointing. Good luck.

I'm still suffering the effects of having watched the video Andy posted here. A Constitutional Convention seems so much more desirable than to follow the path of Russia in the early 20th century.

I'm well aware that the only way to overcome sociopathic rule is by force. But the degree of depravity that sociopaths resort to when meeting force with force is unacceptable. The people must resist as one mass in a coordinated fashion so that the sociopaths have almost no one left to do their bidding. Only then will they be dethroned without horrendous loss of life. Since sociopaths have no empathy, horrendous loss of life is not an issue for them. That is the lesson of Russia from 100 years ago.

Mon May 27, 2013 4:03 am

Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next