about
it
?
:think:

Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:08 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Where is the solution thread?
One thing we need to do is avoid writing with one word per line. :lol:
Unless that's a solution that I'm simply too blind to see.

It's true that most everyone has the same question, and none of the prior "solutions" seem to have worked.

Even if we find a solution that looks promising, like Magamud's (below), how do we implement it? How do we move from where we are now, to where we want to be, without this house of cards collapsing all around us with sudden violence?

magamud wrote:
If I am pressed for a present day solution? Complete transparency in a social government. A one economic class eliminating in general the poor and rich.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:10 am

Well we have to obliterate the old system or at least take the power out of it so it will dissolve/collapse. Obviously that means to eliminate money/dollars/currency, in so doing politics will crash too.
The elite will still have much of the resources but, at least it won't be paper with pictures of a-holes on it that they barter with for our help fixing their toilets and vehicles or if they want a fresh tomato----->post shtf/apocolypse/revolution.

moral of the story: level the playing field by taking the power away from the psychopaths and their bobo's.
(ps who deserves more punishment the ptb or the bobo's<<<nevermind! don't answer that>>>stay focused!)

Isn't this a good place to start? Or are ya'll more comfy with your current roles?

Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Well we have to obliterate the old system or at least take the power out of it so it will dissolve/collapse. Obviously that means to eliminate money/dollars/currency, in so doing politics will crash too.
The elite will still have much of the resources but, at least it won't be paper with pictures of a-holes on it that they barter with for our help fixing their toilets and vehicles or if they want a fresh tomato----->post shtf/apocolypse/revolution.

moral of the story: level the playing field by taking the power away from the psychopaths and their bobo's.
(ps who deserves more punishment the ptb or the bobo's<<<nevermind! don't answer that>>>stay focused!)

Isn't this a good place to start? Or are ya'll more comfy with your current roles?

Well stated, Mister Uly! Completely agree.

The old system cannot be modified. It's FUBAR.

There is no clean transition short of critical mass in the peoples' awareness. That's practically a givens.

It will be a messy internecine affair as an expectation; and will only be less than that if Lady Luck intervenes (e.g. either by critical mass of informed opinion triumphing over the dumbing routines employed by the psychopathic perches, or by some other unseen fortune). Courage will be needed as things descend into the engineered maelstrom.

No one can predict how things will turn out ... not they who scorch the Earth with calculated arson ... nor us who will have to burn it with calculated firebreaks. But we can still contribute now by offering postbellum solutions in the event the Phoenix rises on our side.

My solutions are simple bullet-point blueprints. I guess they can be collected into one grand agenda to be named The Triumph of the Eddies or something.

Decentralize.

Deprivatize.

Increase the multiplicity of local societies with self-contained authority. For example, if there are 200 nations now made interdependent by the centralized banking system and its fiat declarations ... then in the postbellum, create 2000 local societies operating under their own localized econopolitical structures. Then any two such societies can have bilateral agreements that benefit both ... and not be punished by the IMF and World Bank (for the profit of the power pyramid perches).

Build bridges between the various independent societies, e.g. creating voluntary association that borders on interdependence ... but leaving enough independence that the failures and successes of any one society do not greatly perturb the neighboring societies.

Place limits on the size of the local societies; so that they don't coalesce into regional powerhouses.

Restore the printing function of currency tokens to the local societies.

Destroy all existing central banks and replace them with independent state banks. In effect, force the local societies to produce goods and services ... which will then inform the strength of that local currency.

Confiscate the ill-gotten wealth of the pyramid power perches.

Forgive the debts of the masses ... debts which were held by a corrupted system which is now destroyed.

Those are just the appetizers.

Pax Terrana

ps: The one necessary condition for all of the above to happen ... is that the Phoenix must rise on our side and not theirs.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:20 pm
Site Admin

Everything will crash, for money is the foundation of our society. Love of money is not the real root of all evil -- humans are, specifically psychological deviants known as sociopaths that now control the money system. If we do not address the problem of sociopaths, nothing we do will prevent the future from repeating what we have come to in the past. And if we address the problem of sociopaths now in a collective way, using our numbers as our strength, we could salvage the current system with much less pain and destruction.

Quote:

Agreed. As I have long advocated, sociopaths must be tagged and denied access to positions of power and control. Collapsing the system does indeed level the playing field, neutralizing the advantage the sociopaths currently have, but ultimately it does not solve the problem. As Zook notes:

UncleZook wrote:
The one necessary condition for all of the above to happen ... is that the Phoenix must rise on our side and not theirs.

The Phoenix will always rise on the side of the sociopaths if they are allowed to do what they do best -- deceive and manipulate.

Quote:

Yes and yes. We are all more comfortable with our current roles. That is perhaps a bigger obstacle to overcome than tagging the sociopaths. Tagging sociopaths is a small change and hugely more comfortable than collapsing society. We would all prefer that path to complete system collapse. That is why we must "rail" against sociopaths until a critical mass understands the problem and acts to address it.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Zook, it took me a couple/three read throughs and a thesaurus(google) to comprehend your post. After having done so, I do agree fully with your take.

I am a bit kerfuffled though by this statement:
Quote:
ps: The one necessary condition for all of the above to happen ... is that the Phoenix must rise on our side and not theirs.

What determines the outcome of which way the Phoenix goes?

This is essential:
Quote:
Destroy all existing central banks and replace them with independent state banks. In effect, force the local societies to produce goods and services ... which will then inform the strength of that local currency.

If building 7 is the no-brainer for 911 then goods made in China imported to USA is the no-brainer for global economics.

And then this is what is problematic for me:
Quote:
There is no clean transition short of critical mass in the peoples' awareness. That's practically a givens.

Although I agree with this statement, I still am in a bind wrapping my head around it.
People are so dense/programmed here in the midwest......that I only see great pains and suffering to break into the tight paradigms that the sheeple have bought into around here.
>>>insert BIG Huge CATASTROPHIC PRECIPITATING TRIGGERING WAKE UP CALL EVENT >>>HERE!
ARGH.....were is hair pulling out of the head emoticon? :-x

Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:53 am

I'm looking at this statement:
Quote:
specifically psychological deviants known as sociopaths that now control the money system. If we do not address the problem of sociopaths, nothing we do will prevent the future from repeating what we have come to in the past. And if we address the problem of sociopaths now in a collective way, using our numbers as our strength, we could salvage the current system with much less pain and destruction.

Icke figures about 4-5% of the population are psychopaths. The problem I see is the bobo's aka sheeple aka the 70-80% in the "system. What does that leave us to work with ~15-20-25% tops of people that would willingly do something about breaking down the system.
But what can we do? Peacefully non-comply? or what?
The PTB have all the big weapons, resources, police, military, etc.

I just don't "get" this:
Quote:
The Phoenix will always rise on the side of the sociopaths if they are allowed to do what they do best -- deceive and manipulate.

Why is the phoenix so elusive and what exactly is the meaning/context you guyses are using it in?

And this:

Quote:
That is why we must "rail" against sociopaths until a critical mass understands the problem and acts to address it.

Yes that is "something" to do but, it just doesn't seem like enough to wake up that critical mass. Look at 911 which seems so obvious -the buildings exploded wildly and yet the majority don't "see "it".
Rigid paradigms and cognitive dissonance are proving stonger than the obvious and common sense. Also a mini-socio-pathology has spread through the majority or you can call it narcissism, greed, fear, jaded-ism or whatever. Tolle calls it "COLLECTIVE MENTAL ILLNESS".....and he wasn't making SHIT UP!

Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:41 am
Site Admin

The problem I see is the bobo's aka sheeple aka the 70-80% in the "system. What does that leave us to work with ~15-20-25% tops of people that would willingly do something about breaking down the system.
But what can we do? Peacefully non-comply? or what?

I'm glad you defined your terms. I was seeing the bobos as non-sociopaths that elect to serve the sociopaths for selfish gain. Now I see you mean the sheeple, those that are easily led through deception and manipulation. The difference is important.

The 5% maintain power by herding the sheeple (the 80%). That makes them appear to be an 85% majority. Naturally, it appears that there is nothing the remaining 15% can do. But that is obviously wrong, since at some time in the past, the 5% were only 5%. If the 15% can get the sheeple to follow them, they would become the 95%. That is what we want to happen.

Mr.Un-Lightwork-Y wrote:
I just don't "get" this:
Chicodoodoo wrote:

How do the sociopaths manage to herd the sheeple? They do it through deceit and manipulation. Why don't the 15% ever end up herding the sheeple? Because they have empathy for others -- they would not wish to be controlled by deceit and manipulation, and so they refuse to do that to others (the Golden Rule). So any society that rises out of the ashes of a collapsed society will almost always evolve into what we have now, if there are sociopaths running around unchecked. The 5% know that, so they have no qualms about collapsing a society when their Ponzi schemes have exhausted themselves.

Mr.Un-Lightwork-Y wrote:
And this:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
That is why we must "rail" against sociopaths until a critical mass understands the problem and acts to address it.

Yes that is "something" to do but, it just doesn't seem like enough to wake up that critical mass. Look at 911 which seems so obvious -the buildings exploded wildly and yet the majority don't "see "it".

Yes, it doesn't seem like it is working because there are no visible results yet. But when a tipping point is reached (and this is different from the now-debunked 100th monkey syndrome), the balance shifts and a critical proportion of the herd begins to follow the 15%, causing the rest of the herd to follow. And they do it not because they are deceived and manipulated, but because they are not deceived and manipulated, and they finally realize it.

Quote:
Tolle calls it "COLLECTIVE MENTAL ILLNESS".....and he wasn't making SHIT UP!

It only appears to be collective mental illness. The sheeple are not mentally ill. They simply have the herding instinct, and most critically, they are deceived and manipulated and simply don't realize it. Instead, it is the sociopaths that are mentally ill. They are psychological deviants lacking empathy, and the sheeple don't know it. And that is why we must rail against sociopaths. That is what will open enough sheeple eyes to create the tipping point.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:47 am

Haha, yeah sometimes I get sloppy and lump things together. I think it is because I don't really want to be an expert on insanity and have this stuff occupying my head 24/7. I like to keep my "area" open and creative and not stuck/obsessed/focused on the muck. It's literally fatiguing!

But yes, the bobo's are actually the "right hand men" of the elite so, they are sociopathic as well. The 80%-sheeple are just programmed decent people but are literally lost in their programming and infected with cognitive dissonance and a closed paradigm.

Quote:
I'm glad you defined your terms. I was seeing the bobos as non-sociopaths that elect to serve the sociopaths for selfish gain. Now I see you mean the sheeple, those that are easily led through deception and manipulation. The difference is important.

Also, I was a bit confused when you said we need to go after the 5% sociopaths. because I kind-of see that as a dead end. But, if we can somehow expose the 5% of sociopaths to the 80% of the sheeple while the 15% say "what took you so long" then we have the numbers-critical mass-tipping point hands down.

Still, it will take some very severe shit to get the 80% to pay attention any time soon. 911 didn't do it and statue of limitations it running out on 911 as wake up call. It is more likely to happen gradually over generations but we just don't have generations of time. We are about out of time to spend years chipping away at programming-imho.

PS also are sociopath and psychopath interchangeable in the context here?

My vote goes to collapsing society, as the only way to create A New Earth. I agree with Zook and had already arrived there myself that- society is FUBAR
Americans have to get caught in their consumerism, war mongering, patriotism bs, and superiority complex.
The only way the 80% will change is by waking up and the only way to wake them up is to get past their cognitive dissonance/paradigm/programming combo-platter is by "sheer and utter collapse" causing the depth of suffering through loss of lifestyle in a really devastating manner. Many will go insane and fight for their lives and commit suicide if and when it collapses.-but this is the only way I envision working.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:45 am

They are many different levels to this. First of all, if we knew who we really are in space/time or shall we say consciousness we would change our direction in society instantly.
The main part of the lying and manipulating is to keep us away from our true identities. Its a simple schematic in electrical workings. The problem of course is this existence contains an esoteric state of being. Not that as a society we have not developed esoteric thought, it is just out of balance. Either to much or to little. And it appears reason will not reboot the system, only miracles that can penetrate this very dense perception of our peoples in a consistent nature I presume. The bible coincidentally tells of this dilemma and from that tale no outside help will be given, it is in our hands.

My experience thus far tells me we are way, way off course, not just our consequences, but how we perceive the world. So with this in mind, even if we could understand psychopathy, tag and bag them we would still be perceiving the world at its core essence wrongly. This would just form some other demon to hide and disguise itself as we further try to create our destruction to wake ourselves up.

There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth....

Unfortunately it appears no one can be told what the nature of our identity in space really is, you have to experience it for yourself.
And as far as I know I do not have a red pill for this.

Plenty of blue ones to go around and my posts do have plenty of flags on land mines....

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next