Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Where is the solution thread? 

Post Re: Where is the solution thread?
So the solution is identifying the sociopaths and removing them..... :roll:

OK, then.

So all we need to do is to gain control of the TV and internet.

And that pesky weaponry and advanced techno they got, shit :giggle:

But I'm not sure how the ~four of us can tackle that :D

Serious replies only, no SPAM please :wave:

Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:01 pm
Site Admin

So the solution is identifying the sociopaths and removing them..... :roll: OK, then.

Knowing the solution creates another problem, which is how to implement the solution. That is an even bigger problem!

Sociopaths currently in positions of power and control will resist being disqualified from those positions. That means they will also resist being identified as sociopaths. No surprise there.

Sociopaths will resist using every weapon at there disposal, for they believe their survival is at stake, when it actually isn't. It is their positions of power and control that are at stake, which in their minds is practically equivalent to survival.

I can only think of two ways to solve the implementation problem. The traditional solution is revolution. This requires approximately 15% to 35% of the people to "wake up" and understand the con-game that is victimizing them. The harder solution is to "wake up" significantly more, maybe 70% to 80%, and defeat the sociopaths through non-violent non-compliance.

Can you think of any other better solutions?

Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Serious replies only, no SPAM please :wave:

This isn't the complete solution, but certainly part of it.

Be patient and watch it all, the main message is about 3/4's of the way through!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Dancing vegetable smilies? :shock:

Why does only the elite Rofchilds and Rockafellas have access to these toys? :twisted:

I wants me some fruit veggie and meat dancing smilies before I die :mrgreen:

:bpoo: :jest: :bdevil:

Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:18 am

lack of humor

lack of solution

Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:06 am
Site Admin

lack of humor ... ... lack of solution

Are you dismissing my suggested solution due to the lack of humor? Or does it have another flaw? :lol:

Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:26 am

No.

Just overall frustration.

It seems there is no solution for the collective, aka humanity, aka my friends-family -neighbors who are largely unawares of what is going on beyond MSM.

So I laugh cry and then laugh cry and worry a bit and fall into despair on occasion for them and humanity.

Don't got a gun that i'm clinging too either.

Don't got a savior necessarily but I think when we die we wake up anyway....so whatever for what's that's worth......dotcom

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:21 pm
Site Admin

It seems there is no solution for the collective, aka humanity, aka my friends-family -neighbors who are largely unawares of what is going on beyond MSM.

The solution for the collective may end up being composed of billions of unique solutions which are different for each individual. For example, I can't come up with solutions for others to follow, as everyone has a different situation and a different level of understanding, but I can come up with solutions that I can follow, and I have. This is something all of us can do. It is within our power.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:33 pm

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:59 am
Site Admin

It's true that protests are ineffectual at this point. It's easy to see why. The American public is not really represented in Congress. Money long ago purchased the loyalty of the majority of Congress. Likewise, the designed-in checks and balances were undermined, and the three branches of government, instead of competing for power, joined forces for dominating control. With the public completely isolated from power, their protests can be safely ignored.

Only two things will rattle the government: force and non-cooperation. Non-cooperation will be met with force, so force is the ultimate decider. Where the wheels contact the pavement, force is the only game in town. That is where force is applied to enslave us, and that is where force will be the only thing that saves us. I wish it were otherwise. In Nature, among all living things, it is "fight or flight". When there is nowhere to run, "fight" is the only item on the menu. You either embrace your only choice, or face extermination.

Force is the only thing that trumps organized sociopaths. They always make sure that they have overwhelming force in reserve sitting in their back pocket. Why is that? Because overwhelming force is the only thing they fear. They maintain it through secrecy, through technology, through bribery, through deception, and through manipulation. But in one area they fall woefully short, and that is their primary weakness -- numbers. They are few, and we are many. That is why we are kept so thoroughly distracted, subjected to "divide and conquer" tactics, and tricked into being dependent on our masters. The ancient Roman sociopaths did the same thing to control their public, using "bread and circuses". Whenever the numbers begin to shift, the sociopaths reach into their back pocket and employ deadly force as if their very survival depends on it, which indeed it does. Spartacus got close to the numerical tipping point, but came up short. Without the numbers, there is no way to defeat the sociopaths, not even by way of force.

So how do the sociopaths maintain the numbers in their favor? They maintain them by obtaining our subconscious cooperation through secrecy, through technology, through bribery, through deception, and through manipulation. That is where we must focus our attack. We must expose their secrets, sabotage their technology, refuse their bribes, uncover their deception, and resist their manipulation. When enough of us do that on an individual level, we will regain our power, which is the power of numbers. The pioneers among us have already stepped forward, like Sibel Edmonds, Bradley Manning, and Edward Snowden. We should not let their sacrifice be wasted, as they are doing exactly what we must do to be free again. They fight, and we must fight too, or face extermination. It is the way of Nature. It is why we are here. Freedom is not free. We must fight for it.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next