Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Where is the solution thread? 

Post Re: Where is the solution thread?
Impressive list to live by, thanks for sharing.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:03 am
Site Admin

Speaking of number 15 in the list, I recently went on a rare road trip with my son in his 1996 Toyota Tercel to see family. We shared the driving and the gas, and we ended up driving 600 miles. The Tercel has a 4-cylinder 1.6 liter engine, and it felt quite peppy even though we were loaded down and crossed several mountain passes at high altitude. We kept track of how much gasoline we used, and it came to 12 gallons. That means we got 50 mpg overall! 50.8 to be exact. It cost us each $15.50 in gasoline for the entire trip.

I was impressed.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:19 am
Site Admin

What is not the solution?

Voting. Because insanity is doing the same thing every four years, and expecting different results.

Ask Your Doctor Today About Voting

Americans have been brainwashed to believe their vote is the bedrock of freedom. This notion is the exact opposite of the truth. Voting keeps us slaves to the system. Voting guarantees the system will continue to control us. Voting means we endorse the criminal system. And voting changes nothing for the better, at least not for us. It already works just fine for them. It doesn't work for us.

If we want proper change, it will take a system redesign. It will take action. It will take a revolution, because ruling sociopaths don't want their system changed.

Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:03 pm
Site Admin

I'm not even paying attention to the attack in Paris two days ago on Friday the 13th, 2015. I'm not watching the constant coverage on TV with angst and amazement. I'm not changing my Facebook picture by overlaying it with the French flag. I'm not grieving or clenching my jaw in anger.

I'm not being manipulated.

Instead, I am watching how the rest of the world is being deceived and manipulated. I can see how our empathy is used against us. I can see how this manipulation works every time, whether it be the sinking of the Lusitania, the attack on Pearl Harbor, the Holocaust Lie, the Murrah Building bombing, 9/11, Sandy Hook, the Boston Marathon bombing, or any other orchestrated drama. I can see why the ruling sociopaths think we are stupid sheep, worthy of nothing more than to serve their needs and desires until we outlive our usefulness.

Oh yeah, I can see the problem.

Humanity has never known a solution, as far as I can tell. Organized sociopaths have always ruled us. They have always fooled us with their superficial charm, their clever lies, their chameleon-like adaptability, their secrecy, their affected certainty, and their inherent selfishness and arrogance. We are sucked into their game like moths attracted to a flame. Because of our respective psychologies, they can't help playing us, and we can't help being played. It's an eternal tango, with sociopaths leading and non-sociopaths being spun, flipped, swung, slid, and otherwise tossed about like sacks of grain.

Is there any overcoming this broken record? Is this a dead-end skip which won't stop repeating? Does an outside operator have to come into the room and move the needle for us for the music to ever play again? And is there an outside operator that even hears our predicament? Do we have to do this ourselves by becoming self-aware, by understanding how we actually work, and what makes us tick, and realizing that it is not the same for sociopaths and saints?

Ya, like that's ever gonna happen...

Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:09 pm
Site Admin

The Internet has given us a tiny taste of equal access to information. It's only a tiny taste, because the hierarchy of power and control on this planet is still pursuing full spectrum dominance. The shortest path to dominating human beings is dominating the information that humans have access to, dominating the electrical signals to our brains coming in through our five senses. That's why they control the media. That's probably why they gave us the Internet. It is the cheese used to bait the trap. By giving us a taste of equal access to information, they pull us in. Once they have us, they quietly restrict the information while maintaining the illusion of "freedom". Ah, the illusion of freedom. It is our weak point. None are more enslaved than those that falsely believe they are free.

This is not new. They did it with books. They did it with newspapers. They did it with radio. They did it with television. But that was easy, because the information flow was mostly unidirectional. With the Internet, it's bidirectional. Actually, it's multi-directional, a network, much like a brain. The controllers are already beginning to funnel the flow of information back towards the unidirectional model, where the Internet becomes a loudspeaker, and they make all the announcements. That is the hierarchical model where the controllers dictate to the masses. That's an obsolete system, a debilitating system, a crippling system, one that prevents humanity from evolving to its real potential. It is past time to change the system to a more planar model. Humanity needs to be organized like the surface of a lake. Information could then arise from any point and spread out like a circular ripple in all directions, spreading to the most remote part of the lake. Information would be completely shared, and most of all, completely free. There would be no secrecy. There would be no compartmentalization. There would be no censoring.

It would set humanity free.

Alex Collier hints at this idea at around 24:30 in the following video. He says humanity has to move from a hierarchical social structure to a holographic social structure, where all information is available to everyone. What does that look like? It looks like the surface of a lake, where equality reigns, where any disturbance is absorbed and the planar surface naturally reforms. Every water molecule is unique, every water molecule plays a role, and every water molecule naturally knows how to contribute. And no water molecule can stay high above the others without being pulled back into the lake.

Why can't we do that? We could, if we can prevent the sociopaths, both alien and human, from imposing their hierarchies upon us.

Alien from Andromeda - Alien Message UFO Disclosure Real Proof - Project Camelot Awake and Aware
(duration 1:44:20)

April 13, 2018: Video gone! Other copies here ( 1 2 3 ).

Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:53 am
Site Admin

What is a holographic system? I used the example of a lake surface in the prior post, but now let me use another example taken right from the United People home page – life. I will use human life for this example, but it applies to all forms of life that I know of.

We start from a single cell, a fertilized egg cell. That cell copies itself. It multiplies in an iteration seemingly without limit, like a fractal, from one cell to trillions. The result is you and me. We are quite different, but we are also very much the same. Every one of our individual cells contains the instructions to rebuild us from scratch. We are only built one time, or so we think. Actually, we are constantly being rebuilt. We slough off billions of skin cells, intestinal cells, and all kinds of other cells every day. We are a symphony of cells, constantly being born and constantly dying, in a wave of music that keeps playing until the end of the piece. Then we rest in peace.

On the United People home page, I said there were two levels of hierarchy in the body, cells and organs. This is not really correct, as I am reading in hierarchy where it doesn't really exist. I am seeing the organization through hierarchical-colored glasses. I view it with the bias I am most familiar with. You see, I live in a world shaped by sociopaths. They deceive and manipulate us to create hierarchy everywhere. Hierarchy favors their game. It enhances their power and control over the rest of us, and we pay the price. Humanity flounders as a result. We live in scarcity, in poverty, in ignorance, in psychological chains – all because of the sociopathic policy we live under. If we could change from the hierarchical social model to the holographic social model, we could be like the ETs Alex Collier claims to have interacted with. In all probability, and they even hint at this, we could far surpass those ETs, because of the emotional depth and power of creation we possess. They call us Genetic Royalty. They also say our DNA, our genetic matrix, has been deliberately damaged, but it can be repaired. Perhaps that genetic damage is expressed by the sociopaths among us. Sociopaths are the emotionally shallow, lacking empathy, compassion, responsibility, and love. Sociopaths are the ones guiding us not to create, but to destroy. Sociopaths are the cancer that causes humanity to eat itself, like the snake devouring its tail. Perhaps the needed correction to our genetic matrix is to remove the sociopaths among us. Perhaps we have to do it ourselves. Perhaps we have to pull ourselves up by our own bootstraps in order to escape the insidious trap we are in.

Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:09 pm
Site Admin

Dean Henderson, an author of impressive note, offers a list of actions that he believes qualifies as a solution. Among them, take control of the Federal Reserve, cancel the national debt owed to Illuminati bankers, and slash Pentagon spending to the bone.

See the details here.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:38 am
Site Admin

I came across a long-winded reader comment today listed beneath an article entitled "11 Deeply Alarming Facts About America's Crumbling Infrastructure". I have quoted it below, underlining every symptom that is a natural consequence of sociopaths leading humanity. That points to the solution, in my opinion. You must identify the problem before you can understand how to solve it.

Quote:
Radical Marijuana Feb 17, 2017 11:10 PM

"The problem is that we are flat broke. ...
So where are we going to get the money?"

The USA developed to become the leading component of Globalized Neolithic Civilization's abilities to build itself on the basis of being able to enforce frauds. Since doing so were the most socially "successful" strategies in each short to medium term increment, the most socially "successful" people became the best available professional hypocrites. Every facet of social "realities" that one more deeply investigates always demonstrates the same basic patterns of the vicious spirals of political funding resulting in the enforcement of frauds, whose feedbacks automatically become worse, faster ... It tends to be quite futile to point out any relatively objective physical and biological realities, due to the ways that those are attempting to be advanced within an overall context where social "realities" have become as dishonest as possible, as well as are trending to become exponentially more dishonest.

It is relatively easy to come up with lists of possible natural disasters, regarding which almost nothing is being done other than allow the infrastructures which would have to cope with those to continue to deteriorate. In my opinion, Civilization is less than 1% effectively prepared for various possible natural disasters, as well as has done less than 1% to attempt to prevent those natural disasters from causing concatenated consequences of the related man-made disasters which end up making things worse. The underlying reasons for the development of Globalized Neolithic Civilization to have become like that are the relationships between natural selection and artificial selection, such that natural selection pressures have driven the development of artificial selection systems to become as dishonest as possible. The roots of those trends are due to the ways that Civilization is controlled by its murder systems, which were most socially "successful" by becoming as deceitful and treacherous as possible. That then enabled the development of fundamentally fraudulent financial accounting systems, which are primarily based upon public governments enforcing frauds by private banks, as well as developing an entire panoply of increasingly sophisticated and integrated systems of legalized lies, backed by legalized violence, none of which stopped those lies from still being fundamentally false.

Social "realities" were actually driven by natural realities to become as dishonest as previously possible, while those social "realities" continue to endeavour to become even more dishonest. Politics is and should be applied human ecology. However, the essential features of human ecology are its death control systems, which have its murder systems as the most extreme manifestations. The existing murder systems have become as deceitful and treacherous as possible, while those back up the monetary and taxation systems, which have become as fraudulent as possible. Since everything that Civilization does is done through accounting systems which are based upon enforcing frauds, everything has become as fraudulent as possible, while advances in physical and biological sciences are primarily applied within the entrenched social "realities" to make those become ever more psychotically detached.

In the case of natural disasters which are aggravated by man-made disasters, to become even worse mega-disasters, one tends to more starkly perceive the role of the governing state sending in armed forces to demand emergency compliance, including making the confiscation of citizen's private weapons to become one of the priorities of that governing state. The ironies are that Globalized Neolithic Civilization has obviously made weapons its biggest and most important businesses. However, that Civilization does not publicly understand its own death control systems, but rather, deliberately ignores and/or misunderstands those as much as possible. Every facet of that Civilization is actually based upon enforced frauds, since its "money" is all based upon enforced frauds. The combined money/murder systems are the result of the excessively "successful" applications of the methods of organized crime, driving the Civilization based upon those foundations to become runaway criminal insanities.

Every significant infrastructure system appears to be suffering from the same overall patterns of the vicious spirals of political funding resulting in enforced frauds becoming worse, faster ... In order for any of the things which Civilization does to NOT automatically continue to become more and more fraudulent and insane, it would be necessary to develop more public appreciation of the actual social realities, which admitted and addressed the death control issues and murder systems in more forthright ways. However, thousands of years of Neolithic Civilization has driven the development of the social "realities" based on the maximum possible deceits and frauds, while those sociopolitical systems are operated by the best available professional hypocrites. Essentially, it is politically impossible for human beings and Civilization to stop themselves from developing social "realities" which are automatically becoming more psychotic, and out of touch with physical and biological realities, due to the ways that social "realities" have become based on thousands of years of being able to back up lies with violence, despite that doing so never stopped those lies from still being false. Therefore, when one looks at the long list of possible natural disasters, which will be exacerbated by man-made disasters, to become overwhelming mega-disasters, there are no good grounds to doubt that those will NOT be more effectively prepared for, and will NOT be better prevented.

After all, the oldest and best developed forms of social science and engineering were warfare, whose social "successfulness" was based on the maximum possible deceits and treacheries. Therefore, any and all attempts to develop any genuinely better social sciences continue to be quite dismal failures. The Grand Canyon Chasms between progress in physical science, WITHOUT progress in political science, continues to get wider and WIDER. Everyday, in every way, we are more and more living in Wonderland Bizarro Worlds, where everything is publicly presented in the most absurdly backward ways possible.

It now seems nothing but vainglorious fantasies to recommend some "social psychiatry" for the kinds of social psychoses that "we" are collectively suffering, when what is far more likely are increasingly severe mega-disasters, overlapping themselves, as multiplying crises, which make doing anything better to prevent or prepare for those become laughable (to those with a sufficiently macabre sense of humour.) In that context, to better understand human beings and Civilization appears to be too little, too late, as well as too trivial to matter much anymore ... From a sublime point of view, natural selection pressures have driven artificial selection systems to become more and more dishonest, to the point of becoming collective psychoses. The laws of nature are NOT going to stop working, however, that also appears to mean that the laws of nature are NOT going to stop driving Globalized Neolithic Civilization increasingly insane. Since it seems that too few people are able and willing to understand themselves doing that, there does not appear to be any realistic ways to resolve those real problems, other than by series of psychotic breakdowns, aided and abetted by series of mega-disasters, since the methods government agencies use to maintain aging infrastructure are based on staying inside the currently entrenched enforced frauds, which were the means which originally enabled making that infrastructure.

"The problem is that we are flat broke. ...
So where are we going to get the money?"

The deeper problems are "we are flat broke" because "we" are living inside debt slavery systems, which have generated numbers which have become runaway debt insanities. Since those debt controls were backed by the death controls, the debt insanities are headed towards provoking death insanities. Asking "where are we going to get the money?" should be done within the overall context that money is measurement backed by murder. The political economy always operated inside the human ecology, while those have developed to be operated through the maximum possible deceits and frauds. More levels of radical truth ought to recognize that human beings and civilization are manifestations of general energy systems, which live as entropic pumps of environmental energy flows. However, because that IS the case, those human systems have been driven to become as dishonest as possible, as well as are being driven to continue to become exponentially more dishonest.

It is barely possible to exaggerate the degree to which Globalized Neolithic Civilization, with the USA as the leading component of That, has become based on the social successfulness of being able to continue to enforce frauds, despite that advancing technologies have enabled those to become exponentially more fraudulent. EVERYTHING regarding the infrastructure that was made, and previously maintained, was actually based upon being able to continue to enforce frauds, in ways whereby the best available professional hypocrites became the most socially successful people.

The EXISTING infrastructure was made and maintained within the overall context that the people who did that were able to deliberately ignore and/or misunderstand the laws of nature in the most absurdly backward ways possible, because social successfulness based upon being able to enforce frauds required that people deliberately ignore the principle of the conservation of energy, as well as misunderstand the concept of entropy, in order to be able to continue to operate sociopolitical systems which were actually based upon being able to enforce frauds in ways which would NOT admit nor address what those systems were really doing.

Whenever one attempts to reconcile the laws of nature with the laws of man, one is attempting to place artificial selection systems within the context of natural selection systems. However, the ONLY connections between the laws of nature and the laws of man were the abilities to back up lies with violence, while actually doing so in socially successful ways demanded that the vast majority of people not only did NOT understand that, but also, did NOT WANT to understand that.

The history of successful warfare based on being as deceitful and treacherous as possible became the basis for building financial success on the basis of enforcing frauds. All of the infrastructure that was originally made and maintained within the USA was actually done within social pyramid systems which had severe class differences. Almost all of the class warfare was due to being able to enforce frauds, whose social successfulness has resulted in those developing at about an exponential rate, due to the underlying almost exponential progress in physical science and technology.

Although "Plutocracy" is one of the relatively better labels,
that term suffers from NOT recognizing the degrees that
the primary source of "wealth" is legalized counterfeiting.

Terms used in public political debates are MISLEADING.

There is only ONE political system: organized crime.

However, it is politically impossible to have any rational
public debates about the ways that those "really" work,
due to the degree that the existing civilization became
dominated by the biggest organized crime gangs, as
those were directed by the best organized gangs ...

The public languages used to debate political issues
are the biggest bullies' bullshit, which has become
the banksters' bullshit regarding any "economics."

What the "REAL" history of "class warfare" in the USA
demonstrated is the way that organized crime works.

THE MOST TRIUMPHANT ORGANIZED CRIMINALS ARE
THOSE WHO WERE ABLE TO LEGALIZE THEIR CRIMES!

The language based upon DUALITIES,
false fundamental dichotomies, and
the related impossible ideals, exists
since the biggest & best organized
gangs dominated civilizations ...

As soon as human beings are perceived and defined
as separated from each other and the environment,
then they necessarily live as GANGS OF ROBBERS.

(When they go to sea, then they must be pirates.)

From an original SUBTRACTION follows ROBBERY.

Any useful human language must use DUALITIES.
However, the most useful languages are those
which enable gangs of robbers to function!

The intense paradoxes that surround ALL of the
public debates regarding ANY political issues,
are that the biggest bullies' languages were
able to dominate societies, such that the
"debates" are absurdly backwards ...

THAT APPLIES TO INFRASTRUCTURE.

Post-modernizing mathematical physics has demonstrated convergence with ancient mysticism. However, that is way more profound than almost anyone is able to fully comprehend. Indeed, it may well be impossible for anyone to completely comprehend the principle of the conservation of energy, since ENERGY IS SPIRIT. What has been most clearly demonstrated by the prodigious progress in mathematical physics is that common sense notions about time and space being independent absolutes were totally WRONG. It was with mostly taking that for granted that class warfare within societies operated through the same principles and methods as warfare between societies. Overall, the deeper aspects of class warfare in Globalized Neolithic Civilization, that the USA became the leading edge of, were the ways that there was an overall, generalized War on Consciousness.

Indeed, the deeper dilemmas are that the more radical truths are presented, the less popular those become. Despite that what EXISTS became the ways that the previous systems of paper "money" frauds, backed by gunpowder weapons, have rapidly (within the life time of those still alive today) become globalized electronic frauds, backed by the threat of force from atomic weapons, almost nobody who is publicly significant in presenting political analysis bothers to reconsider what quantum mechanics & the special theory of relativity has to say about the nature of "reality". Instead, social "realities" continue to be almost totally based upon the long history of being able to back up lies with violence, which became more sophisticated and integrated systems of legalized lies, backed by legalized violence, which still never stopped those lies from being false, but rather, enabled enforced frauds to become exponentially more fraudulent.

Aspects of "economic collapse" are the collapsing of enforced frauds, due to final failures from too much success. EVERY aspect of the infrastructure systems that have been built in the USA were more and more built within the overall context of society dominated by enforced frauds, which have been enabled by about exponentially advancing technologies to become about exponentially more fraudulent. Therefore, any attempts to maintain the previously made infrastructure is attempting to be done within that overall context of an about exponentially more dishonest Civilization. The main themes of class conflicts in the USA in particular, as well as in Globalized Neolithic Civilization in general, are the ways that public governments enforce frauds by private banks, and the big corporations that have grown up around those big banks, while the overall social situation more and more becomes exponentially more fraudulent. To rephrase that, abstract "wealth" was lent into existence, while those processes which wasted natural resources appeared as the collateral for those loans, which were thereby making "money" out of nothing as debts, which was the kind of public "money" which "paid" for various infrastructure projects.

On Zero Hedge it is normal for its content to notice and discuss those increasingly obvious apparent anomalies, but NOT to go through more profound paradigms shifts. The existence of atomic bombs is due to the special theory of relativity, which demonstrated that the ways people thought about time and space were totally WRONG ... Similarly, electronically automated financial frauds are due to quantum mechanics, which also demonstrated that most of the ways that people thought about "reality" was WRONG ... Those enormous errors, in turn, reflect thinking about SUBTRACTION in absurdly backward ways, which are utterly WRONG, which then results in thinking about ROBBERY in absurdly backward ways, which are utterly WRONG.

THEORETICALLY, what is required to develop better dynamic equilibria between the different systems of more or less organized lies operating robberies would be for more people to better understand the principles and methods of organized crime. However, doing so requires radical changes in the ways that people think about time and space, and therefore, think about the concept of entropy, which is the distribution of energy in time and space. However, doing so is PRACTICALLY impossible, since the biggest bullies' bullshit language so totally dominates Civilization, despite it not only being absurdly backwards, but also, becoming exponentially more absurdly backwards, due to the prodigious progress in physical science having NOT been integrated into political science. Indeed, at the present time, it is barely possible to imagine how it could become possible for people discussing political issues, such as warfare, in the forms of class warfare, to think more seriously about mathematical physics, because of the degree to which they are NOT interested in doing so. Despite that the technologies enabled by progress in mathematical physics have become trillions of times more capable and powerful than ever before in human history, human history itself has driven the development of warfare in general, and class warfare in particular, such that the War on Consciousness has become way, way too successful ...

Despite that advancing mathematical physics has resulted in an abundance of weapons of mass destruction, and electronic frauds, by and large political debates continue to be dominated by old-fashioned religions and ideologies which continue to take for granted utterly WRONG concepts of time and space, which then results in perpetuating absurdly backward notions about SUBTRACTION & ROBBERY. Since the majority of people have already been reduced to relatively incompetent political idiots, they are not able to become more competent citizens, which would be about the only "jobs" left for them to still do, after exponentially advancing technologies were able to automate everything else that used to be their "jobs."

The state of class warfare in the USA, as well as around the world, is due to the almost total triumph of War on Consciousness, whereby almost everyone thinks and communicates through the dominate natural languages, and philosophy of science, which developed on the basis of the triumphs of the biggest bullies' bullshit-based world view, which has primarily become the banksters' bullshit regarding political economy, as promoted by those economists who were the intellectual mercenaries approved by, and indirectly paid by, the banksters' systems. Despite prodigious progress in physical science, nothing like that is allowed to happen in political science, which is what would actually be prerequisites that would be necessary for human beings and civilization to better understand themselves as manifestations of general energy systems. Instead, the ACTUAL development of human beings and civilization has created social pyramid systems, based upon being able to continue to enforce frauds, despite those becoming exponentially more fraudulent. OF COURSE, inside that overall context, being able to maintain the original infrastructure is becoming more and more impossible, at about an exponential rate.

What advancing mathematical physics is actually doing is re-converging with ancient mysticism, from whence it started out long ago ... However, at the same time, the technologies enabled by that prodigious progress in physical science continue to be applied through the established channels of social pyramid systems, based upon being able to back up lies with violence, despite that being able to do so still never stops those lies from being false, and therefore, the established political economy based upon being able to enforce frauds becomes exponentially more fraudulent. While it is theoretically possible for human beings and civilization to better understand themselves as manifestations of general energy systems, it is politically impossible to do so at the present time, as well as for the foreseeable future ... since doing so would require using more UNITARY MECHANISMS, rather than continuing to rely upon the old-fashioned DUALITIES. (Since doing so was the main theme of the previous prodigious progress in physical sciences, which already achieved series of intellectual scientific revolutions and profound paradigm shifts.)

To be more scientific about society requires recognizing that human beings, whenever and however perceived and defined as relatively separated from their environment, and each other, then necessarily live as gangs of robbers, because the original subtractions made those mental models of themselves and their world necessarily operate in those ways. To be more scientific about society demands admitting and addressing that not only are governments the biggest forms of organized crime, dominated by the best organized gangs of criminals, but also that they must be so. However, at the present time, society is almost nothing but the central core of triumphant organized crime, namely banker dominated governments, surrounded by layers of controlled opposition groups, which stay inside the same frame of reference regarding these topics as were originally developed by the banksters and their buddies, such that their bullshit-based languages almost totally dominate the public spaces in which any so-called "debates" regarding class warfare issues take place.

At the present time, it appears that technologically advancing civilization is NOT going to survive its own exponentially increasing contradictions[/u], due to the ways that those have developed to become sets of consistent contradictions, such that the biggest and best organized gangs of criminals are publicly able to get away with pretending that they are NOT actually operating through applications of methods of organized crime, while the only publicly significant "opposition" to those also stay inside the same frame of reference, and hence, are not any kind of genuine opposition, but rather component parts of the overall problems, that Globalized Neolithic Civilization's War on Consciousness has been too successful, for too long, such that Civilization is collectively headed towards final failures from too much of that kind of social successfulness, based upon being able to continue to enforce frauds, with technologies that have enabled those to become exponentially more fraudulent, within which context it is becoming more and more preposterous that Civilization could maintain basic infrastructure.

Have we identified the problem yet? The problem is that we follow the lead sociopaths set for us. The solutions is to 1) identify the sociopaths, and 2) disqualify them from positions of power and control.

There is a solution. The problem is how to implement it when sociopaths rule.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:48 pm
Site Admin

Running away is a solution, isn't it?

One of my friends, retired military, used to say the only solution was to vote with your feet, meaning leave the country. But what do those who have done exactly that say?

Moving to Latin America: A Gringo Warning
(duration 13:29)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14