Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
Where is the solution thread? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Where is the solution thread?
But, if we can somehow expose the 5% of sociopaths to the 80% of the sheeple while the 15% say "what took you so long" then we have the numbers-critical mass-tipping point hands down.

That's it exactly, IMO.

Quote:
PS also are sociopath and psychopath interchangeable in the context here?

Pretty much, yes. I personally distinguish between the two, though the distinction is slight. Psychopaths are harmful primarily to other individuals, while sociopaths are harmful primarily to society (meaning large numbers of individuals). But both are harmful to humans and only vary by degree. By this definition, Kissinger is more of a sociopath, while George H. W. Bush is both a psychopath and a sociopath.

Quote:
The only way the 80% will change is by waking up and the only way to wake them up is to get past their cognitive dissonance/paradigm/programming combo-platter is by "sheer and utter collapse" causing the depth of suffering through loss of lifestyle in a really devastating manner.

It's not the only way. I was once one of the 80%, and I gradually woke up without any disasters occurring. An idea is a powerful thing. It can literally change the world.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:17 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
So with this in mind, even if we could understand psychopathy, tag and bag them we would still be perceiving the world at its core essence wrongly.

Perhaps so, but much less wrongly. It would be a huge step in the right direction. Any long journey begins with a single step, and it helps to step in the right direction.

Nice post, Mag. I have a soft spot for Matrix philosophy. It played a role in my eventual wake-up and separation from the sheeple.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Quote:
Perhaps so, but much less wrongly

You need say no further friend...

Quote:
It played a role

More to use it for my machinations.... 8-)

Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:46 pm

If no one can offer a plan of action within one week from today, I am going back to work and back to unconsciousness.
I will not pass GO and I will NOT collect $200 and I will NEVER give a rats-ass again about your RATHOLE OF A PLANET! :evil:

Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:07 am
Site Admin

One plan of action is to perfect the identification of sociopaths (perhaps using brain scans), test everyone in public office, and fire those that test positive. Then we test anyone in a position of power and control, and if they test positive, they are disqualified from their position.

It's not hard to come up with a plan. It's hard to implement a plan, because we are not in positions of power and control. The sociopaths are. Catch-22.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:43 am

It's time to blow the lid off this MF'er!

Everyday is one more step down the ladder to NEW WORLD ORDER hell-hole.

The shit will never hit the fan in a blaze of glory. It's a slow miserable descent to disease, poverty, slavery, zombie-ism, martial law-fema camps.

It will take a freakin miracle now to turn this trainwreck around.

All I see on the forums is playa's waiting for something to happen BIG but, it will be little increments towards NEW WORLD ORDER.

All they have to do is turn the power off for three weeks and whoever is still alive when the lights come back on will see a NEW WORLD ORDER.

GAME OVER.....

UNLESS.....we make something else happen before they complete their NEW WORLD ORDER plan!

Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:26 am

Solutions are better attempted when matched with a high probability chance of success than with either random chance or the mere chance of possibility.

Internecine outcomes are better for the righteous side than the triumph of the unrighteous, true enough, but even here, the internecine reaction cannot afford to be impetuous; it must be calculated so that at a minimum both sides are destroyed.

Spontaneous combustion is neither a problem or a solution but an impetuous reaction. If and when it does occur, there will be no question of affording it or not affording it. It will just be. It will occur on its own moment in time and space and no amount of prodding will influence it. Spontaneous combustion will require any one of sundry critical masses, e.g. in awareness, in emptiness, in desperation, in injury, etc. Critical mass is a numbers game with a threshold trigger ... what exactly is the threshold percentage? Who knows. That will be a post-combustion determination.

Some thoughts.

Pax... and caution against headlong rushes into the cement wall.

ps: Certainly, alternative discussion forums are not the place to openly recruit for revolution. These places are crawling with gatekeepers (e.g. Andy Wights) and obsequious system servers (e.g. Uriah Heeps).

ps2: The desire for real change can afford to announce itself to the mixed alternative audience of nuts, nitwits, nutcrackers, and nascent thinkers ... but the rebellion cannot.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:00 am
Site Admin

All I see on the forums is playa's waiting for something to happen BIG but, it will be little increments towards NEW WORLD ORDER.

Yes, it's done incrementally and patiently by a steady repetition of baby steps towards the evil goal. That is the method, but behind the method is a driving force. That force is the root cause of the method. That force is the psychologically deficient sociopaths in positions of power and control. They are the head of the serpent. If we are to stop the serpent, we must cut off its head.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:04 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Pax... and caution against headlong rushes into the cement wall.

All good thoughts, Zook.
Quote:
These places are crawling with gatekeepers (e.g. Andy Wights) and obsequious system servers (e.g. Uriah Heeps).

I suspect these places are crawling with patriots and other caring people that oppose the sociopaths' New World Order. That is the only reason gatekeepers and system servers would be assigned to duty here. I don't think Andy is any more of a gatekeeper than you or me, but I'm sure the "divide and conquer" sociopaths would be pleased to see us fighting amongst ourselves.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:22 pm

I have learned a lot from the threads here and I appreciate everyones input. I don't see it fighting at all, but wills forging and pressing to squeeze out the one answer.

Our problems will not be solved within our current paradigm.

We see what we want to see in the end.

Be all that you can be..

Godspeed gentlemen...

Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next