Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Where is the solution thread? 

Post Re: Where is the solution thread?
UncleZook wrote:
Make it complete, Chico ... don a robe and march down main street with an End Of Times sign.
Scream "Repent ye sinners!!" ... to add polish.

Why don't you try answering the question, instead of engaging in dishonest and exaggerated character assassination? Here is the question:

The truth - even dressed in satire - is not character assassination.

Quote:
Quote:
Why should there be (a solution), if we have fallen into a deliberate trap, where the creators of the trap designed it specifically so that there is no way out?

I believe I already answered that question by noting your penchant for pushing things into unwarranted uncertainty and self-defeating anxiety ... both of which benefit the bankster empire.

For those that understand the situation as not necessarily being fatal, there is always the possibility of a solution. So I'm challenging your premise that "there is no way out" of the designed trap. IMO, it is unwarranted.

Naysayers don't belong in truthseeking forums ... nor should they be creating such forums ... for their purpose is to obscure certainty and infuse anxiety. Neither of which is conducive to finding the truth; and after that, finding the solutions.

Next question.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:18 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The truth - even dressed in satire - is not character assassination.

That's true, but what you give us is not truth, it's "twist and shout". Where is your evidence for me saying with conviction that these are the end times? You can't find one, I'm sure.

UncleZook wrote:
So I'm challenging your premise that "there is no way out" of the designed trap.

You and your straw man arguments are pathetic. I didn't say "there is no way out". I said "the creators of the trap designed it specifically so that there is no way out." But you only know the steps to "twist and shout", so that's how you dance. What a sociopath you are.

UncleZook wrote:
Naysayers don't belong in truthseeking forums ... nor should they be creating such forums ...

More incessant BS! Have you no shame? Oh, right, we've already demonstrated why that is -- sociopaths don't feel shame.

If you don't want naysayers, head back to Avalon. They ban the naysayers.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:50 am

The people have to understand how sociopathy has taken over our species and then act accordingly. Not until this psychic disturbance is resolved can anything grow on top of it. Its a mental illness hiding in our consciousness, plain and simple. A new enlightenment must happen for us to survive.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:21 am

Reason must triumph...

Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:02 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
We are regaled with stories of constant conflict and division. Yet the truth is there is only one battle that matters, only one battle that has ever mattered: the battle between those people who seek to control others and those people who simply wish to be left alone. -- source

Yes, that is indeed the battle. That is the battle between sociopaths and non-sociopaths. It is also the battle between evil and good, between tyranny and freedom, and between slave-holders and abolitionists.

Quote:
The “New World Order” is a concept created not in the minds of “conspiracy theorists” but in the minds of those who seek to control others. These are the self-appointed elite who fancy themselves grandly qualified to determine the destiny of every man, woman and child at the expense of individual freedom and self-determination. -- source

Do you see what something as minor as a lack of empathy can lead to? It leads to the New World Order. The True World Order is one of empathy, which leads directly to equality, liberty, freedom, justice, abundance, compassion, care, responsibility, and even an important level of shame (recognition of our short-comings) and humility, which in turn lead to self-improvement and spiritual growth.

We will never get those things from the New World Order.

Listen to that arrogant sociopathic deviant George H. W. Bush! "When we are successful, and we will be..." The "we" he is referring to is not humanity, but the little clique of ruling sociopaths who plan on being masters over the rest of us.

Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:51 am
Site Admin

"You want the solution? You can't handle the solution!"

"It's not that we can't handle the solution. It's that they can't handle us if we implement the solution."

Quote:
HOW do we fight the system?

We must act in a way that takes away the power of the system. We must give them less of our wealth. We must go around them and make unnecessary their services. We must ignore their propaganda. We must speak out against them. We must resist them in all ways imaginable. And, worst case, we must physically defend ourselves from them. -- source

Here is a list of first-step solutions. I have marked the ones I figured out on my own and have already implemented with a green double asterisk. All of these solutions are from the same source I linked to in the above quote.

1. **Do barter or trade with other individuals rather than actually buy things outright. This eliminates some taxes to the government.

2. **Do buy most of your goods and services from individuals, from garage sales, or small local businesses that are not part of chain stores. Buying things from Wal-Mart, Target, Sears, Macy’s, etc. are the last place to buy from, because they suck your money from your area and put very little of it back. In addition, their huge profits allow them to gain more control of their lackeys in the government at our expense. Of course, if you have to travel significantly larger distances to do this, then try to do it as economically as possible, otherwise you are stuck with the big chain stores. This keeps more money in the area you live and gets further use of products that some people no longer want.

3. **Do eat better food and less processed food. By keeping yourself healthy, you can focus more in fighting our corrupt system and helping others than in being concerned about your faltering health.

4. **Do not watch TV as your main source of news or information as it is usually slanted. TV’s purpose today is to indoctrinate people, rather than truly informing them. Be on guard when watching TV for fun, because many shows are made to brainwash you even further; remember that it is just cheap entertainment.

5. **Do not buy any mainstream newspaper like USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post and many local papers, because they are instruments of the system and only want to fool you into believing their propaganda. They give you a twisted view of the world and indoctrinate you to be obedient slaves. Do not pay for stories from them online. They massively overcharge for them, keeping you, the slave, poorer.

6. Do not buy bottled water if you have access to a municipal water supply. It is massively more expensive per gallon, roughly over 1,000 times, and not any healthier. Of course, it would be better to have your own water supply without fluoride added, as fluoride is very toxic to the body.

7. **Do not get the flu shot. It does nothing at best, and damages your body at worst. Do not get vaccines. They never worked, do nothing at best, and damage your body at worst, possibly even killing you.

8. **Do get most of your health needs through alternative health practitioners like naturopaths, chiropractors, acupuncturists, etc. using alternative therapies. AMA doctors prescribing harsh and poorly tested drugs that their Big Pharma controllers are pushing are not conducive to your health. Of course, it is better to take care of your body so you don’t need health services. The old maxim: A man who is his own doctor, has a fool for a patient, can be shortened to: A man who has a doctor is a fool.

9. **Do not go to a health clinic, wellness center, or hospital if you can avoid it. AMA doctors are controlled by Big Pharma and Big Pharma is only interested in profits! There are many, natural herbal remedies for most health problems.

10. **Do not take any prescription medicine, unless you have carefully studied the side effects. Most AMA doctors do not even read the side effects and naively believe their Big Pharma salesmen.

11. Do not volunteer to work in a hospital. Hospitals, in general, do not really practice sound medical practices. They are about making profits for the owners, and you are helping them increase their profits by working for free. The hospitals use some of their profits lobbying the government for their own benefit at the expense of ours.

12. **Do protest to educate the public about the wrongfulness of the government. Do not protest thinking you are going to change the minds of any politician. Asking the masters to change their ways implies two things: first, you are giving legitimacy to a corrupt system, and second, you are actually fooling yourselves and others into thinking that the politicians in charge care about your opinion. They don’t.

13. Do not vote. First, it fools people into thinking they have a say in who is in control of their government. We don’t, because we don’t get to pick the candidates. Second, it only encourages a corrupt system and does absolutely nothing to solve our problems, while actually increasing our problems. Do not waste your time doing that, instead do the things on this list. As Mark Twain said, “If voting made a difference, they wouldn’t let us do it!”

14. Do not take a cruise vacation trip. Ocean going vessels are among the single most polluting vehicles in the world today. They savage the ocean.

15. Do drive a high mileage vehicle where possible, rather than fly. It usually pollutes much less.

16. **Do not park on a cell phone. It causes tremendous electropollution and is damaging to your health. If you have to have one, keep it turned off and look at it once every few hours to check for messages. If you have to use a phone for a length of time, find one with a landline and call from there.

17. **Do not drink anything with aspartame or high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), as they are both unnatural and health harming.

18. **Do not eat any food with aluminum in it. Aluminum is very damaging to your nervous system. Do not eat foods with monosodium glutamate (MSG), preservatives, and many other chemicals. This means that very little processed food is nutritious for your body. Eating those foods guarantees you will have health problems.

19. **Do not have a cordless phone or WIFI computer or TV access. Use a landline and an Ethernet connection for your computer and TV. Being close to either will give you massive microwave pollution that may actually damage the genetic structure of your body.

20. **Do not put herbicides/weed killers on your lawn. They pollute terribly and, besides, dandelions are beautiful.

Dandelions make for some good eating, too. I love baked chicken cooked with as many dandelion leaves as I can stuff in the pot.

Number 6 assumes the public water supply is safe, which it definitely is not if it is fluoridated or adulterated with other hazardous additives. I drink RO (reverse osmosis) water, distilled water, or known-good spring water only. It currently costs me 33 cents a gallon for RO water, whereas my municipal water costs about 1 cent per gallon, so it doesn't have to be "over 1,000 times" more expensive to buy healthier water. Water is probably the most important thing (after air) that you ingest, and I consider it cheap health insurance to pursue "clean" water.

The key to number 8 is to take responsibility for your own health. Avoid turning that responsibility over to anyone, unless it's an emergency.

Number 11 can be expanded to apply to any government job (except teaching, where you can really have an impact). It's best to be debt-free, self-employed, and maintain a minimal overhead in order to opt out of the system as much as possible. It can be done, I have done it, and I have no desire to return to the madness of the rat race ever again.

It's OK to vote (item 13) if you never vote Republican or Democrat (in the USA). Recognize that your vote is meaningless in this rigged political system, so vote as an act of protest and disobedience by only voting for non-socipaths, if you can find any.

I do 14 and 15 by avoiding travel as much as possible. I make an exception for any trip on my bicycle, where the strenuous nature of the propulsion system limits my range in a simple and natural fashion (i.e. I get tired). The resulting pollution is low, too.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:25 am
Site Admin

Ex CIA agent explains how to delete the elite!

Thu May 28, 2015 7:52 pm

Do not get born onto Earth with the reptilian chunk in the brain head area :lol:

Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:29 pm
Site Admin

Do not get born onto Earth with the reptilian chunk in the brain head area :lol:

That sounds a bit like Alice.

Quote:
“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:31 am

"You want the solution? You can't handle the solution!"

"It's not that we can't handle the solution. It's that they can't handle us if we implement the solution."

Quote:
HOW do we fight the system?

We must act in a way that takes away the power of the system. We must give them less of our wealth. We must go around them and make unnecessary their services. We must ignore their propaganda. We must speak out against them. We must resist them in all ways imaginable. And, worst case, we must physically defend ourselves from them. -- source

Here is a list of first-step solutions. I have marked the ones I figured out on my own and have already implemented with a green double asterisk. All of these solutions are from the same source I linked to in the above quote.

1. **Do barter or trade with other individuals rather than actually buy things outright. This eliminates some taxes to the government.

Impressive list to live by...sighs
  2. **Do buy most of your goods and services from individuals, from garage sales, or small local businesses that are not part of chain stores. Buying things from Wal-Mart, Target, Sears, Macy’s, etc. are the last place to buy from, because they suck your money from your area and put very little of it back. In addition, their huge profits allow them to gain more control of their lackeys in the government at our expense. Of course, if you have to travel significantly larger distances to do this, then try to do it as economically as possible, otherwise you are stuck with the big chain stores. This keeps more money in the area you live and gets further use of products that some people no longer want.

3. **Do eat better food and less processed food. By keeping yourself healthy, you can focus more in fighting our corrupt system and helping others than in being concerned about your faltering health.

4. **Do not watch TV as your main source of news or information as it is usually slanted. TV’s purpose today is to indoctrinate people, rather than truly informing them. Be on guard when watching TV for fun, because many shows are made to brainwash you even further; remember that it is just cheap entertainment.

5. **Do not buy any mainstream newspaper like USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post and many local papers, because they are instruments of the system and only want to fool you into believing their propaganda. They give you a twisted view of the world and indoctrinate you to be obedient slaves. Do not pay for stories from them online. They massively overcharge for them, keeping you, the slave, poorer.

6. Do not buy bottled water if you have access to a municipal water supply. It is massively more expensive per gallon, roughly over 1,000 times, and not any healthier. Of course, it would be better to have your own water supply without fluoride added, as fluoride is very toxic to the body.

7. **Do not get the flu shot. It does nothing at best, and damages your body at worst. Do not get vaccines. They never worked, do nothing at best, and damage your body at worst, possibly even killing you.

8. **Do get most of your health needs through alternative health practitioners like naturopaths, chiropractors, acupuncturists, etc. using alternative therapies. AMA doctors prescribing harsh and poorly tested drugs that their Big Pharma controllers are pushing are not conducive to your health. Of course, it is better to take care of your body so you don’t need health services. The old maxim: A man who is his own doctor, has a fool for a patient, can be shortened to: A man who has a doctor is a fool.

9. **Do not go to a health clinic, wellness center, or hospital if you can avoid it. AMA doctors are controlled by Big Pharma and Big Pharma is only interested in profits! There are many, natural herbal remedies for most health problems.

10. **Do not take any prescription medicine, unless you have carefully studied the side effects. Most AMA doctors do not even read the side effects and naively believe their Big Pharma salesmen.

11. Do not volunteer to work in a hospital. Hospitals, in general, do not really practice sound medical practices. They are about making profits for the owners, and you are helping them increase their profits by working for free. The hospitals use some of their profits lobbying the government for their own benefit at the expense of ours.

12. **Do protest to educate the public about the wrongfulness of the government. Do not protest thinking you are going to change the minds of any politician. Asking the masters to change their ways implies two things: first, you are giving legitimacy to a corrupt system, and second, you are actually fooling yourselves and others into thinking that the politicians in charge care about your opinion. They don’t.

13. Do not vote. First, it fools people into thinking they have a say in who is in control of their government. We don’t, because we don’t get to pick the candidates. Second, it only encourages a corrupt system and does absolutely nothing to solve our problems, while actually increasing our problems. Do not waste your time doing that, instead do the things on this list. As Mark Twain said, “If voting made a difference, they wouldn’t let us do it!”

14. Do not take a cruise vacation trip. Ocean going vessels are among the single most polluting vehicles in the world today. They savage the ocean.

15. Do drive a high mileage vehicle where possible, rather than fly. It usually pollutes much less.

16. **Do not park on a cell phone. It causes tremendous electropollution and is damaging to your health. If you have to have one, keep it turned off and look at it once every few hours to check for messages. If you have to use a phone for a length of time, find one with a landline and call from there.

17. **Do not drink anything with aspartame or high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), as they are both unnatural and health harming.

18. **Do not eat any food with aluminum in it. Aluminum is very damaging to your nervous system. Do not eat foods with monosodium glutamate (MSG), preservatives, and many other chemicals. This means that very little processed food is nutritious for your body. Eating those foods guarantees you will have health problems.

19. **Do not have a cordless phone or WIFI computer or TV access. Use a landline and an Ethernet connection for your computer and TV. Being close to either will give you massive microwave pollution that may actually damage the genetic structure of your body.

20. **Do not put herbicides/weed killers on your lawn. They pollute terribly and, besides, dandelions are beautiful.

Dandelions make for some good eating, too. I love baked chicken cooked with as many dandelion leaves as I can stuff in the pot.

Number 6 assumes the public water supply is safe, which it definitely is not if it is fluoridated or adulterated with other hazardous additives. I drink RO (reverse osmosis) water, distilled water, or known-good spring water only. It currently costs me 33 cents a gallon for RO water, whereas my municipal water costs about 1 cent per gallon, so it doesn't have to be "over 1,000 times" more expensive to buy healthier water. Water is probably the most important thing (after air) that you ingest, and I consider it cheap health insurance to pursue "clean" water.

The key to number 8 is to take responsibility for your own health. Avoid turning that responsibility over to anyone, unless it's an emergency.

Number 11 can be expanded to apply to any government job (except teaching, where you can really have an impact). It's best to be debt-free, self-employed, and maintain a minimal overhead in order to opt out of the system as much as possible. It can be done, I have done it, and I have no desire to return to the madness of the rat race ever again.

It's OK to vote (item 13) if you never vote Republican or Democrat (in the USA). Recognize that your vote is meaningless in this rigged political system, so vote as an act of protest and disobedience by only voting for non-socipaths, if you can find any.

I do 14 and 15 by avoiding travel as much as possible. I make an exception for any trip on my bicycle, where the strenuous nature of the propulsion system limits my range in a simple and natural fashion (i.e. I get tired). The resulting pollution is low, too.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next