Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
NWO shuts down Universal Spectrum forum or did I get banned. 

Post NWO shuts down Universal Spectrum forum or did I get banned.
Anyone know what really happened to Universal Spectrum forum? Or did I get de-activated from another forum?
The forum has been "out" for me since about 1pm yesterday/thursday.
It says "page not found".
Or did they group ascend without me?

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:48 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: NWO shuts down Universal Spectrum forum or did I get ban
Anyone know what really happened to Universal Spectrum forum? Or did they group ascend without me?

That would be just like them to ascend without you!

Maybe they didn't pay their website hosting bill. Maybe they are all meditating and moved their entire forum into a higher dimension that we can't access. Maybe the moderator team wants their freedom and the sneaky owner of the forum has pulled the plug as a show of force. No, wait, I think I'm confusing them with Nexus.

But yeah, Universal Spectrum seems to be unavailable.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Easy, boys.

No drama here. Something about server being overloaded. The admins are working on it.

What handsome profit awaits them that lend even modest latitude of expression to the gnomes of myriad mischief possibility ... that do not, in haste, abandon virtuous patience and force square gnomes into round gnome bores and vice versa?

Pax Symposia

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Re: NWO shuts down Universal Spectrum forum or did I get ban
I guess most posts were too hot to handle for a little 50 watt station like Spectrum. :twisted:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:59 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
No drama here. Something about server being overloaded.

Thanks for the update, Zook! Hopefully this overload is a growing pang.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:09 am

UncleZook wrote:
Easy, boys.

No drama here. Something about server being overloaded. The admins are working on it.

Seems it's happening again, or maybe Non-universal Spectrum's PTB are adding more software... The "Miserable Users" mod springs to mind!

This is vBulletin's upgrade from their original Miserable User Mod: "User Punishment by BOP5" and is what vBulletin has to say about it "This is cruelest mod ever released since Miserable Users...", which makes me wonder why so many "truth seeking" forums chose to use their software!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Well I can confirm for sure that it was the NWO! I was actually reading flo's post on a US thread when the STHTF.
It was shocking and horrible to go through emotionally. I mean one second I am reading about how bad the world is and then suddenly, the whole Universal Spectrum suddenly shuts down!
I thought to myself, is this how it all ends? :shock:
DOOM ON!
Pray for Boston and ALL OF US!

Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:47 pm
Site Admin

More likely the admins at Universal Spectrum couldn't wait to install the "cruelest mod ever released since Miserable Users", and they crashed the system. What an ingenious plan to write an add-on module that pretends to be the ultimate Miserable User mod, when its real purpose is to crash the forums that are sociopathic enough to use it! :lol:

Hmmm... Maybe I should write such a thing myself for VBulletin use. It could potentially take down Avalon, Nexus, Universal Spectrum, and a lot of other bad boys.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:51 am

Quote:
More likely the admins at Universal Spectrum couldn't wait to install the "cruelest mod ever released since Miserable Users", and they crashed the system. What an ingenious plan to write an add-on module that pretends to be the ultimate Miserable User mod, when its real purpose is to crash the forums that are sociopathic enough to use it! :lol:

Hmmm... Maybe I should write such a thing myself for VBulletin use. It could potentially take down Avalon, Nexus, Universal Spectrum, and a lot of other bad boys.

Hello readers,

Thanks to Mr Chico for demonstrating perfectly, for all of us to see, how the mind of a sociopath works.

I am grateful this forum is here, for all of us to learn and discern, just how this terrible infliction takes hold and...we get to see this first hand.

These boys here, feed on speculation, that they then develope into lies, using self-indulgent produced illusionary psycho-schism's...(thats brain malfunction for the laymen reader)

Well done boys and thank you for providing us all with direct insights into the minds of the deeply ill.

Auntie Ruby.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:54 am

Ruby wrote:

These boys here, feed on speculation, that they then develope into lies, using self-indulgent produced illusionary psycho-schism's...(thats brain malfunction for the laymen reader)

Well done boys and thank you for providing us all with direct insights into the minds of the deeply ill.

Auntie Ruby.

You completely ignored my request to provide examples of my alleged "sociopathic behavior", so what does this fact tell us about you warps?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next