Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
NWO shuts down Universal Spectrum forum or did I get banned. 
Site Admin

Post Re: NWO shuts down Universal Spectrum forum or did I get ban
Ruby wrote:
Thanks to Mr Chico for demonstrating perfectly, for all of us to see, how the mind of a sociopath works.

That was precisely my point, Ruby! I am so glad you picked up on it.

By studying sociopaths for so long, I have learned to put myself into "their mind". I am familiar with how they think, what motivates them, and why they are so dangerous. I am like a detective that has to get inside the mind of a psychopathic serial killer in order to catch him and stop the murders. The alternative is to remain ignorant of the psychopathology and the thought processes that drive the killer, leaving one clueless and at the mercy of a dangerous killer.

Naturally, I'm not going to write any such module, any more than the detective will become a serial killer. But it's a great way to make my point, and I appreciate you helping me.

Ruby wrote:
Well done boys and thank you for providing us all with direct insights into the minds of the deeply ill.

You're welcome.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Universal Spectrum is broken down again.
Maybe we should offer them a group discount to come on over to UP where the truth is open and free and you can cuss when necessary.
:idea:

Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:00 pm
Site Admin

I don't think Universal Spectrum members could adjust to the lack of censorship and controlling authority here. They would feel unsafe, insecure, and unbounded. It's like those idiotic Christians that say, "If it wasn't for my belief in God, I would be raping and pillaging with the worst of them." In other words, if it weren't for the controls placed on a person, that person would be out of control. With that world view, there is no self-control, no autonomy, no independence, and no sovereignty.

But sure, we can give a discount! It's the same one we give all members -- no requests for donations, no silencing of voices, no deleting of threads, no erasing the posts you have contributed, no secretive banning, no hidden threats, and no ruling elite.

Hurry, limited time offer! (Not.)

Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:29 pm
Site Admin

The Universal Spectrum forum has been down for months now (IP address not found). It is apparently gone, along with thousand of posts that the egotistical participants took so seriously. It was a spin-off from the tyranny of King Richard at the Nexus forum, which itself was a spin-off from the tyranny of Bill Ryan at the Project Avalon forum. The Nexus forum is also gone, but the Project Avalon forum chugs along, because the participants are too fooled to understand how they are being deceived and manipulated.

This forum, also a spin-off of Project Avalon, lives on, albeit in obscurity, shadow banned by Google because of the "anti-Semitic" topics I investigate, like the centralized control of the financial system, the Jewish religion, the truth about Hitler, and the Holocaust Lie. Jewish sociopaths are running the world, and they are determined to control all the information in that world. Mind control is easily accomplished via information control.

This forum was founded by me with a focus on freedom of speech. There was to be no censorship here, and there has been none. While Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google, Amazon, and so many other big, on-line sites are now liberally censoring all their owners disagree with, I am proud that this has never occurred here. It wouldn't surprise me if United People is the only forum on the Internet that never practiced censorship. Every post ever deposited here is still here, except for a very few posts that the original authors changed or deleted on their own volition within hours of their initial posting.

Freedom of speech is not appreciated by the vast majority of humanity. Most are Followers that prefer to be controlled by a system of laws written primarily to benefit the shepherds who herd them. Followers are threatened by the truth and wish to be protected from it so that they might enjoy the comfort and security of their delusional world, a world created by their controllers to keep them in line. A forum that will not censor is undesirable to the bulk of humanity. Independents will like it, but not Followers, Sociopaths, or Sociopathic Minions. That means that about 90% of humanity will not like such a forum.

It is interesting to note that most of the historical controversy of this forum involved demands to censor information. When those demands were not met, people left in protest. In retrospect, it makes me laugh. The hypocrisy, the irony, and the absurdity are just amusingly special.

Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2