Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Strange Coincidence? 

Post Re: Strange Coincidence?
I was watching an old 50's Marylin Monroe movie. The undertones of social engineering, NLP programming was astounding. Buzzwords and associations with capitalism, feminism, machismo and culture.

Truth is being subverted at its most epic moment. Amazement and warning of the Matrix are being associated with lunacy and deviancy. This systems compartmentalized identity is projecting the very dynamics of delusion on to what it must integrate to survive. That is why it is in so much fear and as to why it is so militarized. ITs defending itself for its own contradiction. I do believe the atheist scientist will bring order to this world but not knowing sociopathy. Todays very times are an exhibit.

There are many fronts to this war. Megalomaniacs are acting as truth seekers using sensationalism to radicalize followers. But are we not in catastrophic times? Has this enslavement been going on for so long that its normalized genocide? I think so.

We have to model the basics of what it is to be human.

I had a confrontation with an atheist scientist. He said common sense could not be observed therefor not scientific. I told him, this time is a perfect example of science without common sense.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:16 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The undertones of social engineering, NLP programming was astounding.

Yes, I was just talking to Zook about the 9eagle9 circus over at Universal Spectrum. Zook recorded an audio clip examining a 9eagle9 post, and as I listened to it, it triggered a realization in me that 9eagle9 is using NLP unconsciously, which is why she is able to attract the clueless supporters of her nonsense (though they think they have it all figured out, just like 9eagle9).

magamud wrote:
Megalomaniacs are acting as truth seekers using sensationalism to radicalize followers.

9eagle9 is an example of that.

magamud wrote:
I had a confrontation with an atheist scientist. He said common sense could not be observed therefor not scientific. I told him, this time is a perfect example of science without common sense.

I think common sense can be observed, but measuring it is the problem for science. If something can't be measured, science is at a loss.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:05 am

Quote:
NLP unconsciously

I think this is absolutely positive, and a travesty of certainty. Scientific communication, public relations appears to be a hidden school of knowledge in my books. The new mystery schools?

I can't track the war ponies thread. Its to complex.

In general when people use their relativity theories they cannot synthesize their antithesis Their antagonist is not defined. This can make for poor arguments and empty resolutions. I think its good to start with principalities before flesh and blood. Like sociopathy, tyranny and liberty.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:09 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I can't track the war ponies thread. Its to complex.

I had the same problem. It's too flighty, too vague, too unfocused, too confused, too certain, too egocentric. And that's the part coming from 9eagle9. I read it all anyway, a big investment of time, but then, I've always been oriented towards studying the human condition, and there are many aspects of that on display there.

magamud wrote:
In general when people use their relativity theories they cannot synthesize their antithesis Their antagonist is not defined. This can make for poor arguments and empty resolutions. I think its good to start with principalities before flesh and blood. Like sociopathy, tyranny and liberty.

I agree. 9eagle9's "their mind" perspective is essentially about sociopathy and the ruling sociopaths' program to mold us in their image, but it's coming from an adherent damaged by sociopathy. That not only can cause problems, it will cause problems.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:55 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I was watching an old 50's Marylin Monroe movie. The undertones of social engineering, NLP programming was astounding.

Marilyn Monroe's strange and premature death may have been engineered as well.

Quote:
Marilyn threatened Bobby with a press conference where she would reveal her illicit affairs with Jack and Bobby and all the dangerous secrets she knew about the Kennedys and had written in the little red diary she kept hidden. -- source

What kind of people do you tend to find near the top of the power pyramid? The murdering kind? The non-empathetic kind? The charming personalities skilled at deception and manipulation who are psychologically deviant?

There's a U.S. President, an Attorney General, a psychiatrist, and an actor involved in the murder conspiracy. All of these trades typically have more than their fair share of sociopaths.

Coincidence?

Sun May 18, 2014 4:53 am

magamud wrote:
I was watching an old 50's Marylin Monroe movie. The undertones of social engineering, NLP programming was astounding.

Marilyn Monroe's strange and premature death may have been engineered as well.

:lol: You don't say Sherlock! :lol:

What kind of people do you tend to find near the top of the power pyramid? The murdering kind? The non-empathetic kind? The charming personalities skilled at deception and manipulation who are psychologically deviant?

There's a U.S. President, an Attorney General, a psychiatrist, and an actor involved in the murder conspiracy. All of these trades typically have more than their fair share of sociopaths.

Coincidence?

This is so lame! It's no surprise that your forum is such a flop.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun May 18, 2014 11:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3