Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Sociopaths often try to take a conflict to another board 

Post Sociopaths often try to take a conflict to another board
Usually under an assumed name. I know of one Sociopath who did this at Atticus and was told that Gypsy was a friend and he was a trouble maker....this sociopath lost so much credability that ironickly enough his assumed name is quite appropriate!! Maybe he should go back to Zookie for some more "great" unconditional love, but alas!!! no advice :giggle: ....

Yes the same Zookie who threatened that Dsimon better be reigned in or he would continue to attack her personally...hummm??? Oh yeah when that Zook deigned to offer that branch better jump and grab it or else...or else what? well.....we are still waiting for anything more than pathetic attempts to hurt a woman and her child....but man!!!! with some of that vocabulary!!! that Zook is bound to destroy something!!!!! what a bully, come to think of it this sociopath I am referring to was trying to allegedly do the same when he was told to take a hike over at Atticus. Poor Witttle man had his feelings hurt and so much for democracy when fewwlings take a hit, yeah......

Wow! those sociopaths are a problem but its awful hard to watch them take such a hard lickin' :lol: :lol: Ill bet Hugh in thise quiet moments when he has to look in the mirror, well it must be hard. To abandon all your principles that easily?

Its ok Hugh your pathetic lobbying attempt must be seen in relief of the fact that you can't lose any more credability! :lol: And Zook you still think I am with the 18? and if I don't lay off you gonna bother Gypsy some more? you mensch!!!! what a strategy! With strategy like that the Fuhrer of this board should be quite ready to save the day.

Please Hugh.... do not use an ananomous identity to stir shit up at Atticus, it is disruptive you know and while you won't get banned, though I am sure that it takes a lot of self control from Stephen (who you are so ready to call a sociopath) not to ban the stupid, obvious trolling sock puppet employed over there...its you know, the principle of the thing?

Mon May 07, 2012 5:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]